daddurain's photo
Wed 02/27/13 11:16 PM
holla

daddurain's photo
Wed 02/27/13 11:15 PM
how old is your dad

daddurain's photo
Wed 02/27/13 10:50 PM
if marraige is so good for the econemy then why is everybody so against gay marraige? haha...listen 50 years ago my grandparents raised 8 kids...8 with my grandfather working for the water company and my grandmother staying home with the kids...here we are 50 years later and it takes 2 people working full time to be able to afford half of what my grandparents were able to provide with only one of them working...something isnt right and its got less to do with marraige and more to do with the corprate strangle hold on our government...and i dont agree with the definition poor the way the article or whoever uses it...money isnt everything...its actually only green paper...it was the chinese, i believe, that used seashells for currency until they realized anybody could just go to the beach

daddurain's photo
Wed 02/27/13 10:33 PM
until you've walked in somebodies shoes you cant judge brother...this is real life and people sometimes make mistakes...when you judge another person for any reason, subconsiously you're telling yourself that you will be judged for whatever mistakes you make...and im sure she feels bad enough already and new mothers dont need extra stress...especially right after the child is born...mothers can be very fragile...postpartum depression isnt cool...skip the gift and just send a nice card with a posative message...hope everything works out for everybody invovled

daddurain's photo
Wed 02/27/13 10:06 PM
i have love for everybody thats been a part of my life...i dont think being weak minded has anything to do with it...people are constantly evolving and learning about who they are and couples grow apart sometimes...whats really cool is knowing you were a part of something special for a while in a world where everything comes to an end eventually... what more can we ask for