Community > Posts By > BardoftheOzarks

no photo
Sat 07/19/08 11:13 PM
Jack Sparrow

no photo
Sat 07/19/08 11:09 PM
What style of music would you say best compliments your personality and why? Don't just say what type of music you like best. I'll go first just to give an example.

I would say that I'm mostly like techno music, because I'm a high energy character that people always seem to notice when I'm present. And just when you think you've gotten used to my many oddities, I throw in another random curiosity just to mix things up.

...and I'm not big on techno.

no photo
Sat 07/19/08 10:55 PM
Tarot card reading zombie slayer

no photo
Sun 07/06/08 10:11 PM
Lemme just say that some guys are idiots. No feminist interjections, please. Some guys really do just want to be friends with a girl, I would know(my best friend is one, and we are not involved). A lot of guys don't really know if they are leading someone on. They just go on as if you have the same intentions as they do, no matter what those intentions might be. So, pity us poor men. Most women are naturally gifted in conversation to direct their motive at such a level that is right over some guys' heads.

no photo
Sun 07/06/08 09:57 PM
PDA is a touchy subject. A little is okay, but it should be kept discreet for a few reasons:
1. it only angers those who have no one
2. it's just considered bad etiquette
3. it makes it a bit more special when you pull him or her into a back corner or room of a public place and plant a quick one on them, or when you're in a darkened theater or concert hall, you slide you hand into theirs.

no photo
Sun 07/06/08 09:17 PM
Let's just say if you're ever in the Tulsa area, look me up.

no photo
Sun 07/06/08 09:13 PM
NEVER! Pepsi is where its at. Drink up!

no photo
Sat 07/05/08 11:23 PM
Indeed, I am a nerd, but I'm okay with that because apparently I'm adorable.

no photo
Sat 07/05/08 11:13 PM
And what, pray tell, is the story of said birds and bees, for such a tale has never visited my ears.

no photo
Sat 07/05/08 11:02 PM
Oh, great and mighty box of faded red, answer for us lowly beings this enigma that has for too long troubled the people of my land(or at least the ones that took the same speech class as me in high school): If your father was a dictionary and your mother was an encyclopedia, how many pancakes would it take to roof a doghouse on a Tuesday?

no photo
Sat 07/05/08 10:56 PM
Give you a Klondike bar.

no photo
Sat 07/05/08 10:51 PM
Edited by BardoftheOzarks on Sat 07/05/08 10:53 PM
A game my friends and I play spontaneously is to try to have an innocent conversation with as many dirty implications as possible without actually saying a phrase that can be nothing but dirty. For example: I went down to the meat-market by the pier the other day. There was more seamen there than I'd ever seen, and I came back with fish juice covering my boots.

So it's immature. I'm still in college, and I might as well be this way while I have an excuse.

no photo
Sat 07/05/08 10:37 PM

YAY, I'M ADORABLE!

you might be adorable ........but VERYYYYYY YOUNG!! and in your profile states short term relationship.. its like your wanting to date your own sister or cousin... its someone that you will meet. why make it short term unless you dont have faith in yourself

Well, we're all young once. Not much I can do about that but enjoy the time I have. And I specified "long or short term relationships". Meaning I want a girlfriend, not a one night stand. I've never been much for those. I just always feel awkward afterwards.

no photo
Sat 07/05/08 10:23 PM
YAY, I'M ADORABLE!

no photo
Sat 07/05/08 10:23 PM
If you need a name to put on it(lemme see...what's a good screen name), you can call me Ray. And I hope your son makes it home safely.

no photo
Sat 07/05/08 10:14 PM
So, what do I need elaboration or discretion on?

no photo
Sat 07/05/08 10:05 PM
Edited by BardoftheOzarks on Sat 07/05/08 10:06 PM
First cousin is pretty weird, but I wouldn't make any exclamations to those who would. Second cousins and on, I would still be a bit iffy.

no photo
Sat 07/05/08 09:56 PM
I only have talent when the spirit moves me. I've tried otherwise, and it's crap. Sure you can borrow, but don't say that you wrote it. That's stealing, not borrowing.

no photo
Sat 07/05/08 09:54 PM
Snuggling, cuddling, spooning, you can even sleep together without having sex. IMAGINE THAT! The best girlfriend I ever had I never had sex with; though I think either party would have easily agreed should the other party have suggested it.

no photo
Sat 07/05/08 09:49 PM
Well, you said if I was crazy about her. So, yeah, I would try to co-exist with it. If my meat and potatoes bothered her me eating around her, I would try to eat less of them around her. But she would have to meet me partway and not try to discriminate against me for my preference of food; however, I would respect her opinion should she choose to let me know. But there is a big difference between letting me know and throwing tantrums over some bacon.

Previous 1