Community > Posts By > invistatech

invistatech's photo
Sun 03/15/09 01:34 AM
When will the madness stop? Obama's birthday is a government holiday while he's still in office?

I think the real problem facing our children is not the passing of Pi day. The current president inherited a $500B deficit and now it is estimated to be $23T in 2019. After all the stimulus and spending bills to reward his special interest groups for getting him elected he blames the defecit on Bush. There is a new way of doing business in Washington but that depends on what the definition os is is!

When carbon credits are traded on Wall Street and your power bill goes up $2,000 a year, how many pies will you be able to take to school on Pi day?

That is what we should be paying attention to right now.

invistatech's photo
Wed 01/14/09 03:06 PM
These are fo funny! I could have used a few of these (defintely not No. 5)in the past.

invistatech's photo
Sun 06/22/08 01:25 AM

you should be happy !!!! you get another saturday night...well....maybedevil devil devil laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Well, when gas gets cheaper I will watch out for ya:wink:

invistatech's photo
Sun 06/22/08 01:18 AM

thats funny it all happened once my great gramas dressor came into the house. she was crazy honestly. she threw an axe at her son once.
Get rid of that dresser and see what happens!!! A lot of furniture holds bad energy.......noway

I saw that on the A&E show Paranormal State. But in that case it was a piano

invistatech's photo
Sun 06/22/08 01:17 AM

I sure am glad some of YOU have to sleep...HA!HA!HA!HA!

gas is too much right now...i let ya live a little longer.plus ya would expect me tonight...but ya might not another time...heeheeheedevil devil j/k

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

WOOHOOO!

invistatech's photo
Sun 06/22/08 01:16 AM

the one that chills in my room is cool but across the hall has caused panic attacks and all sorts of stuff. including once i left my door cracked felt lik something staring at me the entire time. then wen i looked over felt like all the air was being sucked out.

If you believe in the Bible then read the book of Job.***don't mean to offend anyone but that is advise that I think can help ***

invistatech's photo
Sun 06/22/08 01:12 AM

im on my way.....c ya soon....lollaugh laugh laugh laugh

gee thanks...how am i supposed to sleep, im driving over to ya ??? !!!

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

I guess you can sleep after you kill me. I am really single and live alone so nobody will know for a while. Lucky you!

invistatech's photo
Sun 06/22/08 01:10 AM
I sleep whenever I get tired(on the weekends). I took a healthy bachelor nap today so I am good.

invistatech's photo
Sun 06/22/08 01:05 AM
im on my way.....c ya soon....lollaugh laugh laugh laugh

invistatech's photo
Sun 06/22/08 01:02 AM

You're the reason I have a security system laugh

hey now....u asked the question...laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

notice i dont have a profession on my profile ???

im really a security expert...laugh laugh laugh laugh

lol

all in good fun my frienddrinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

I ain't scared...you live 10-hours away laugh laugh laugh

invistatech's photo
Sun 06/22/08 12:58 AM
When I got out of the Navy I went to stay with my brother. I saw a shadow and kept hearing creaks in the floor like someone was walking around the room. One night I saw the shadow pass by the closet door when the light was on. The next day we had a priest come and bless the house. My neice got off the school bus when the priest was there. She asked if the priest was there for the dark man upstairs...she said sometimes there were children too but she closed her eyes and they would go away. I moved out the next day.

invistatech's photo
Sun 06/22/08 12:51 AM
You're the reason I have a security system laugh

invistatech's photo
Sun 06/22/08 12:44 AM
all the time....why? wanna be next ???devil devil devil devil devil

laugh noway frown

invistatech's photo
Sun 06/22/08 12:41 AM
Edited by invistatech on Sun 06/22/08 12:42 AM
Alcohol makes you smell pheromones that are not there. You will realize this if you wake up with someone and say, "What the heck was I thinking!" laugh

invistatech's photo
Sun 06/22/08 12:37 AM
Have you ever killed someone and buried them under your house? If so, it kinda reminds me of a story I read once

invistatech's photo
Sun 06/22/08 12:30 AM
What do being drunk and pheromones have in common? You may attract unwelcomed suitors wanting to pass their genes... ohwell

invistatech's photo
Sun 06/22/08 12:19 AM
Have you been watching infomercials?

invistatech's photo
Sun 06/22/08 12:05 AM
Is the measurement of time is really a variable? If so, how long does it take you to fall in love? Then you would have to be in love fo X amount of time before you will get married?

I have never been married but I assume that my partner and I would know when it was right. Wether it was 1 or 10 years...IMHO

invistatech's photo
Sat 06/21/08 11:45 PM
I am new too! :wink: