Community > Posts By > soltice

soltice's photo
Wed 11/17/10 09:16 AM
his plan from the beginning was to give the worthy immortality for following his word. this involves faith and love. so there were rules set down for a teaching /learning process.its not so much the apple but the obediance

soltice's photo
Wed 11/17/10 09:04 AM
:banana: this subject really would take more time and space than allowed. lets change a few names as time has done for us. old testament to first testament to first promise.this is our learning period.WHEN I WAS A CHILD I UNDERSTOOD AS A CHILD.........then we ha new testament, second promise .. school is over. NOW THAT I AM A MAN I HAVE PUT AWAY CHILDISH THINGS....now regressing, adulteress sin is a transgression of the things the Lord wants from us.there was plenty of sex going on but if/as we learn to control the worldly lust we can overcome this hurdle. look at Adam,Solomon<David Saul/Paul. do you think the will be punished for thier sins. they learned and acknowledged and were forgiven as we here today will be forgiven for any of the worldly lust that gets us off track of our only goal, to walk in the footsteps

soltice's photo
Thu 09/30/10 01:53 PM
I really hate to disappoint you my friend but the sky only looks blue due to spectral absorbtion

soltice's photo
Thu 09/30/10 01:50 PM
this is for COWBOYGH. dont you just love it.the wisdom weas there thousands of years before man got his head out of his butt. but now unfortunately modern man has put his head back where the sun/SON. doesn't shine. Keep riding the storm out brother.:banana: