Community > Posts By > Kriswithak

Kriswithak's photo
Sun 01/04/09 03:54 PM
I count & I fold exactly. Doesn't everyone?

Kriswithak's photo
Sun 01/04/09 03:06 PM
Definitely share. I mean seriously, how much money does it take to make a person happy? And my karma would be kicking me in the butt everyday if I didn't use my good fortune to help others.

Kriswithak's photo
Sun 01/04/09 02:36 PM

Kriswithak's photo
Tue 11/25/08 07:19 PM
When someone leaves a voice message and says their phone number so fast that I have to listen multiple times in order to write down the number. rant

Kriswithak's photo
Sun 11/23/08 08:00 PM
One guy for our first date, he wanted to go to a Swinger's Club.

Here's another pet peeve: pay for the freaking dinner! I hate paying for the meal on the first date.

Kriswithak's photo
Sun 09/14/08 07:47 PM
Smile!!
Why do you guys post pictures with a stern or blank face? Look happy for pete's sake!

Kriswithak's photo
Sun 09/07/08 05:31 PM
I love that!

Kriswithak's photo
Sun 09/07/08 05:26 PM
First, fix your grammer. Second, add more details. What makes you you?

Kriswithak's photo
Sun 09/07/08 09:21 AM
I have dated guys in thier 20's and found that we really didn't have much in common. My world & future plans are far different from thier's. Most guys younger than 35 still want children of thier own and I am past the baby-making stage.
On the other end of the spectrum, guys over 45 don't seem to have enough libido to keep me happy. I don't mind taking care of myself now & then but if I get turned down more than I get turned on, that's a problem.
So I try to keep it 5 years in either direction. But I still keep on open mind, my rules can be bent if the guy is tempting enough.

Kriswithak's photo
Sun 09/07/08 08:48 AM
I don't reply for the same reasons papersmile listed. A guy has to earn the right to call me baby, sugar, sexy mama ...
I don't get an answer for at least 1/2 of my e-mails either.
I do wish that this site had a listing on a persons page showing when they were last active. No point in e-mailing a person who hasn't been here for weeks or months.

Kriswithak's photo
Fri 09/05/08 09:48 PM
Don't get drunk! Girls hate having a sloppy drunk hitting on them.
But do offer to buy the girl a drink. I hate having to pay for my own drinks at a bar. Really ticks me off.

Kriswithak's photo
Sat 06/21/08 11:08 AM
You talked for 3 hours?! I can't even get the voices in my head to talk to me for that long.
Call her back within 24 hours or she might get the wrong message.

Kriswithak's photo
Thu 06/19/08 06:00 PM
I was born & raised in MO. I have been north, south, east & west and the best place of all is KC!