Community > Posts By > BlaiseThomas

BlaiseThomas's photo
Tue 06/11/13 05:14 PM
Hi, I'm reasonably new here and was wondering if there are any pieces of information I may have left out of my profile which people like to know.

Pretty sure I have all the basics but I'm pretty sure that to stand out on a site like this takes more than a basic profile.

Thanks for the help :)
-Blaise

BlaiseThomas's photo
Tue 03/19/13 08:38 AM
^ :O Don't do bestiality I'm afraid!

BlaiseThomas's photo
Sat 03/02/13 09:20 AM
Been listening to this recently,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSkb0kDacjs
Wookid - Iron
You can tell the creators are from a film background :)

BlaiseThomas's photo
Sat 03/02/13 09:14 AM
Well having 1000 years to live would be a pretty lonely life, having everyone you know die 8 or 9 times over, probably more if you only socialize in your age group (Assuming you age slower than everyone and don't just become unable to function after the first 100 years) So I would probably spend it doing something that has a one way impact on peoples lives, something that would give me the opportunity to positively affect everyone without having to build a relationship with them first. I would give a more specific answer but with 1000 years to spare I'd imagine my life wouldn't be very specific.

BlaiseThomas's photo
Mon 02/25/13 07:47 PM

Print it out and toss darts at it.

Legend

BlaiseThomas's photo
Mon 02/25/13 07:01 AM
2 rats, ridiculously smart creatures.

BlaiseThomas's photo
Mon 02/25/13 05:56 AM
Definitely Aliens

BlaiseThomas's photo
Mon 02/25/13 05:53 AM
Thought I'd make a thread dedicated to us Londoners since every other city seems to have been covered recently. Londoners assemble!

BlaiseThomas's photo
Mon 02/25/13 05:37 AM
This is a very admirable attitude, however, at the same time it would be silly to say that on some level relationships don't require some form of physical attraction. I can think of numerous situations where people have been in love with a persons personality however the relationship has fallen apart because one person is not physically attractive to the other. this can be very hard to deal with and doesn't necessarily make the people involved vein or shallow. it's just another biological aspect of what we call love. On this note the approach you are taking will filter out the people who just base their decisions on looks (which is good), however, it will also make it difficult for certain people to feel comfortable making the first move. That's just the way I look at human interaction anyway.

BlaiseThomas's photo
Sat 02/23/13 04:25 PM
Well! An entire post dedicated to the younger generation. I like! Well anyone can message me for some interesting conversation. Anyone friendly (I have a large interesting fact database stored in MA BRAIN!)

BlaiseThomas's photo
Sat 02/23/13 04:20 PM
Got to go for the classic, Romeo and Juliet Directed by Baz Luhrmann. By far the best modern recreation of any of the Shakespeare works. Except maybe the Lion King!

BlaiseThomas's photo
Sat 02/23/13 04:15 PM
Lucid dreams are generally controllable. This just sounds like awakening paralysis. It essentially means that your brain is ready to wake up while the entire rest of your body isn't. It sounds strange but your eyes, ears, limbs and all the other parts of your body would still be dreaming while your brain itself is fully awake. This causes the signals sent from your individual body parts to your brain to be 'dream like' meaning that although you know you are conscious the rest of your body is telling you that you are still dreaming. It's more common than you think. The same thing happens when you get up and see something in your bedroom that makes no sense; for example a clown in the corner or a huge spider on the ceiling, these phenomenon can usually be removed by turning the light on, however, with sleep paralysis the only things you can really do are either just battle through it or keep a dream diary which helps the other parts of your body recognize subliminally what is a dream and what is not.

BlaiseThomas's photo
Sat 02/23/13 04:07 PM
Wowza keep up to date girl! Good to see some Creed and Puddle of Mud on the forums though ;)

BlaiseThomas's photo
Sat 02/23/13 04:03 PM
With the release of MMORPGs on the next generation consoles I think all gamers lives may be about to change. And was I the only one hoping that more females would be present on this thread? I was hoping to find soul mate material here!

BlaiseThomas's photo
Sat 02/23/13 03:59 PM
How you manage to keep this up is beyond me my friend

BlaiseThomas's photo
Sat 02/23/13 03:56 PM
I think when it comes to the positions of courtship it really depends on the individuals involved. For example people who are considered 'old fashioned' these days still believe that courtship is one way; from the male to the female and although this may be seen as sexist at the same time it can also be considered comfortable. Personally I will always believe that the male in the potential relationship should devote more attention and thought to a successful relationship just because of the fact that scientifically they can be considered to be the less thoughtful when it comes sexual interaction which always leaves a certain worry aspect in the female mind. Of course once the relationship is established a little give and take goes a long way but really compatibility is based on knowing your partner and being willing to keep your partner happy... this is applicable from both sides. But I guess what I'm trying to say is that essentially every relationship is different and if you know that your partner is the kind of person that requires this courtship and you are unwilling to give it, chances are you aren't a correct match.