Community > Posts By > Starsky76

Starsky76's photo
Sun 12/06/15 07:14 PM
This show rocks!

Starsky76's photo
Fri 04/05/13 09:07 PM

I wonder if there will be a Bruce Campbell cameo.

Something like a gas station owner telling the kids not to go to that cabin.
It's a good remake but I still like the original better! Bruce does have a cameo after the end credits finish.

Starsky76's photo
Wed 03/13/13 08:36 PM

So i'm the only one who liked the original Karate kid ?

noway

Alrighty than !

:wink:
I liked it, it's an eighties classic!

Starsky76's photo
Wed 03/13/13 08:33 PM

I'm curious about it, though I don't have much hope for it as it's written by Diablo Cody.

If only we would have gotten Evil Dead 4 picking up where the original ending of Army of Darkness left off.
Damn right!

Starsky76's photo
Mon 03/04/13 11:41 AM

now I am totally convinced that I am the only one here with any taste in film. tongue2 To me old films not to forget are classics like:

(the original)
Breakfast At Tiffany's

Gentlemen Prefer BLondes (anything with marilyn really)

The Good The Bad and The Ugly

White Christmas

From Here To Eternity

The Wizard of Oz

Rear Window...grace kelly was one of my heroes
Only person here with any taste in film? You must be blind!

Starsky76's photo
Mon 03/04/13 11:37 AM
I'm Batman- nuff said!!!

Starsky76's photo
Mon 02/25/13 04:51 PM

I bought Flesh Eating Mothers on DVD when Image was selling off a bunch of their titles super cheap.
Spookies? Or Twisted Souls? Yeah- I've got the screen play what would you like to know?

There's a fanedit under the title Twisted Souls floating around the interwebz, but I haven't watched it.
Amember of the crew and cast sent me an e-file in it was the original script titled Twisted Souls so I printed out and read it. It was really cool but I also realy like Spookies! The movie has great creepy atmosphere and really cool monster fx!

That's cool. I've always been a fan of that one. Comic book artist Richard Corben did the poster art.
Me too I would love to have that on a black t-shirt!

Starsky76's photo
Mon 02/25/13 04:49 PM

I bought Flesh Eating Mothers on DVD when Image was selling off a bunch of their titles super cheap.
Spookies? Or Twisted Souls? Yeah- I've got the screen play what would you like to know?

There's a fanedit under the title Twisted Souls floating around the interwebz, but I haven't watched it.
Amember of the crew and cast sent me an e-file in it was the original script titled Twisted Souls so I printed out and read it. It was really cool but I also realy like Spookies! The movie has great creepy atmosphere and really cool monster fx!

That's cool. I've always been a fan of that one. Comic book artist Richard Corben did the poster art.

Starsky76's photo
Mon 02/25/13 04:48 PM

Starsky76's photo
Mon 02/25/13 04:48 PM

Starsky76's photo
Fri 02/22/13 01:36 PM
Moon of the Wolf, Kill,Baby...Kill!, The Devil Bat, I bury The Living, Werewolf in a Girl's Dormitory............

Starsky76's photo
Fri 02/22/13 11:58 AM

Starsky76's photo
Fri 02/22/13 11:58 AM

Starsky76's photo
Fri 02/22/13 11:57 AM

Amember of the crew and cast sent me an e-file in it was the original script titled Twisted Souls so I printed out and read it. It was really cool but I also realy like Spookies!

Starsky76's photo
Fri 02/22/13 11:47 AM

The Sadist (1963)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIwF60gHa_4

Inspired by Charles Starkweather. Arch Hall Jr. gives a very underrated chilling performance.
Arch Hall Jr. was great but the movie was produced by his father-Arch Hall Sr. and their company called Fairway Films so he really didn't have to audition much to get that part.

Starsky76's photo
Fri 02/22/13 11:46 AM

The Sadist (1963)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIwF60gHa_4

Inspired by Charles Starkweather. Arch Hall Jr. gives a very underrated chilling performance.
Arch Hall Jr. was great but the movie was produced by his father-Arch Hall Sr. and their company called Fairway Films so he really didn't have to audition much to get that part.

Starsky76's photo
Wed 02/20/13 08:09 PM
The Human Monster, The Human Ghost, The Ape Man, Chambers OF Horrors.

Starsky76's photo
Wed 02/20/13 08:05 PM

Starsky76's photo
Wed 02/20/13 08:02 PM

What about the original "The Thing?" Everybody always talks about the remake....
Christain Nyby's materpiece!

Starsky76's photo
Wed 02/20/13 08:00 PM

I was NOT impressed by this movie.. the acting was okay.. but the lead NEVER took his helmet off and I found that didn't add a 'human' quality to the role.. good action scenes though overall..
This movie was vastly superior to the Stallons pile of ****! The comics were great and this movie comes closer to getting right.

that may well be true.. but I still didn't much like it.. I didn't much like the Stallone one either come to think of it.. laugh
Clearly this movie wasn't for you!

Previous 1 3