Community > Posts By > BOO2786

BOO2786's photo
Thu 10/02/08 06:23 AM
Thank everyone so much for the suggestions and I have talked to someone about this tradgedy. My pastor explained some people are not strong enough to face their demons and they take it upon themselves to end their own suffering. He said he couldn't face that life was dealing him a troubled time and believed that everyone had abannoned him so he couldn't face life's problems alone even though he had so many family and friends that loved him dearly he felt there wasn't anyone he could turn to for help. I believed in him. His family believed in him. We just wanted him to get the help he needed, but he didn't think there was anything wrong with what he was doing. I don't blame myself anymore but I do believe that when a person decides to take their own life they have deeper problems then what comes to the surface and many of us can not see that aspect of their life. We tend to blame ourselves for things we have no control over and that's what I did. Because, of all of you I seeked a explaination for this unfortunate tradgedy and I thank you again.

BOO2786's photo
Wed 10/01/08 08:28 PM
Thanks to all who have commented here. I know I need to talk to someone who can explain this to me and the best place to start is my pastor and work from there.

BOO2786's photo
Wed 10/01/08 08:18 PM
I didn't know where this belonged but here it is.
My boyfriend and I broke up about a year ago. He called me yesterday and seemed fine (we were still friends) he seemed happy. Today he called his mom and said he had a gun to his head and was going to kill himself. She called me and I told her to call 911. She called me back and said the cops called her and told her he shot himself and she was on the way to the hospital. One hour later she calls me back and tells me he committed suicide. He's gone and I feel responsible. He asked me to marry him a couple of weeks ago and I told hm no because he drinks to much. He called me yesterday and said he missed me and I said nothing. I know it is not my fault but I still feel guilty. Can someone please explain why I feel this way?

BOO2786's photo
Mon 06/16/08 06:19 PM
I totally agree with you. My life hasn't been the best but I take a new look at it every morning I get up. I still have my children, my sister and friends. I have enough. I love my life the way it is and just want to have some fun now. Isn't that what lifes about begining happy with who you are and happy with the life you have. If your not happy how can yoou be happy with the people around you.drinker

BOO2786's photo
Mon 06/16/08 04:41 PM
Then it's time to move on and find someone else to converse with. The pain will go away but you'll look at the next one alot differently.

BOO2786's photo
Mon 06/16/08 04:35 PM
maybe she's been burned to many times. but she should still listen to what you have to say and give you a chance to explain. good luck with how ever you move forward.

BOO2786's photo
Mon 06/16/08 04:27 PM
can't spell to good tonight either.

BOO2786's photo
Mon 06/16/08 04:26 PM
Don't feel bad it happens to everyone sometime. I just wasted 6 weeks talking to this guy from anyother sight and he ends up asking me to sent him 2 grand for his business. That ended that conversation. Be strong forget abut him he's your time is more prious that dealing with someone like that.drinker

BOO2786's photo
Mon 06/16/08 04:01 PM
I'm new here and just wanted to say hi.