Community > Posts By > Awgeewillie

Awgeewillie's photo
Wed 06/03/09 02:28 PM
Well I party there does that help any?

Awgeewillie's photo
Thu 04/23/09 01:32 PM
Well I would miss the down time, it seems as if your life steps up a gear when together with someone. You rarely have a chance to plug yourself in and relax, theres always something to do, or call, or pick up, or clean, or listen to. And as far as myself is concerned when I'm serious about someone I'm making decisions about my lifestyle and financial actions with more than myself in mind.
But hey if I didnt like the choices why am I on here?

Awgeewillie's photo
Tue 01/20/09 12:56 PM
well just to burst the bubble a little more, anything you've typed or said on the internet is kept and includeing emails, pics, exceterra one only need know the site to look up the history of anyone thats ever been on the net. Once you've entered this domain its a free for all, and you give up any privacy you once thought existed.

Awgeewillie's photo
Sat 10/18/08 12:45 PM
I dont judge someone because of their actions, if I find their actions to be against my lifestyle goals I just avoid them. The only way that I will start to act on my personal feelings about persons actions are when it harms others or myself. Then judgement is required to determine penalty for said actions against others. Sorry girl but there is a price to pay for bad behaviour, sometimes its street justice other times its the court system. But there is a point in each persons life that they know what they are doing is wrong and should be dealt with accordingly.

Awgeewillie's photo
Sat 10/18/08 12:33 PM
I wouldnt leave, I'd have a nice talk drink my coffee or whatever, then just never talk again, nothing drama filled or embarassing to anyone.

Awgeewillie's photo
Sat 10/18/08 12:29 PM
Edited by Awgeewillie on Sat 10/18/08 12:29 PM
It wouldnt matter, but being male if I hadnt seen that girl in a dress or shorts in a few months I probably wouldnt be seeing her anyway. That would be a bigger issue for me.

Awgeewillie's photo
Thu 06/26/08 06:43 PM
Thanks folks it probably is ghost because when I look at the new matches they are ones that I've seen before. And I agree just because I look doesnt mean I'm always interested, wrong age, non smoker, to far away, etc... But again thanks for the info

Awgeewillie's photo
Tue 06/24/08 07:59 AM
I keep getting e-mails from you saying that someone wants to talk to me I go to my profile and there is nothing that allows me to see who it iis. How in the name of heck do I find who wants to meet me?