Community > Posts By > dsfcoex

dsfcoex's photo
Mon 06/18/18 11:02 PM
Anyone interested in renaissance festivals ? I go to the Tex renfest and would like to meet others with similar interest. Never been to La renfest but would like to.

dsfcoex's photo
Sat 04/21/18 12:00 AM
I worked for an airline for 20 years and am very familiar with airports. Oh the things I have seen in my years dealing with passengers.

I also like sitting in the boarding area and thinking about herpes.
As a percentage, it's highly likely a lot of the people going through the airport have some kind of STD.

I have spent a lot of time in airports in my travels and can relate to just about everything you said.
But never thought about herpes or STD's....that's just too funnylaugh laugh

dsfcoex's photo
Thu 10/16/08 12:04 AM
All right this thing has died down...Lafayette comming around to show some love..

dsfcoex's photo
Wed 10/08/08 12:36 AM
Edited by dsfcoex on Wed 10/08/08 12:40 AM
ya just got to love this site...although..mingle2 almost became mangle2 ... wow..the energy is great, the peep's are great..pitchfork

They say, there are two tradgies in life; one is not getting what we want.............the other is GETTING IT...

dsfcoex's photo
Tue 10/07/08 12:37 AM
who knows....go figure...

dsfcoex's photo
Tue 10/07/08 12:33 AM
nah I'm a nice guy...just call it like it is out there...try working in cust. svc and putting up with the publics crap then go to meet nice people and still get **** on...nah ...fuk that

dsfcoex's photo
Tue 10/07/08 12:30 AM
they a bunch of anculet...french for ass fukers

dsfcoex's photo
Tue 10/07/08 12:29 AM
them ****ers censored me....that's alright..I'll just start posting in Russia....*****es..

dsfcoex's photo
Tue 10/07/08 12:24 AM
Whats the deal with some of these women...Just trying to start a conversation is like next to impossible...why they got to act like such self righteous ****s...Apparently they aren't here to meet people I guess... I know they got assholes out there but just a friendly whats up aint hurting anything...Just my opinion

dsfcoex's photo
Fri 06/27/08 11:38 AM

Not to sound like Mr. Moral or whatever but I've seen so many profiles of girls under 21 that have children; some have as many as 3 or 4 with 3 or 4 different fathers!! If you are 19 and have 2 kids with 2 different guys, there is a problem. I know that at that age I was still a kid myself and could never handle a child. It's only been in the last couple years (I'm 29) that I've felt that if I met the right woman I could handle that kind of responsibility. And these girls are single...where are all the fathers??

well...that sounded pretty condescending and judgmental to me...spock hope you feel better about yourself now...thanks for letting us bask in the glory of your perfection....whoa

Kinda sucks when we get to Pay but didn't get to Play... Sorry for the realism but how long can the "oop's my bad" excuse continue...Wrap Wrap Wrap it up guy's ..

dsfcoex's photo
Fri 06/27/08 11:30 AM
Queene123....where were you when 17 y.o. daughter was getting freaky.. I bet she wayyyy more calmed down and careful nowadays.. That's usually when they start to realize how hard it can be all the way around in life

dsfcoex's photo
Fri 06/27/08 11:22 AM
Well I do know this through deductive reasoning....They once gave it up like you were a warden in a female prision with a fist full of pardon's....Now they are on the hunt for Mr. right but with...sooo many trophies makes it hard to catch a guy. Here we have the law of supply and demand. They got the kids and don't want no more yet they wan't the man who didn't have the fun making them and hope for honesty,faithfullness and all the qualities that are very hard to find with trophies in tow.

dsfcoex's photo
Fri 06/27/08 04:49 AM
Okay, so here we are. Meeting women here is like trying to pull hens teeth.So in your professional opinion, what does it take to start out making friends then maybe just maybe something more? Let's see who'll take that leap of faith.

dsfcoex's photo
Fri 06/06/08 11:56 PM
Hey there, Dave here and I am a newbie here. Looking to meet some great people out there. I'm very friendly so feel free to drop me a line or offer advice on getting to know others on this site.