Community > Posts By > Enkoodabaoo

no photo
Mon 02/04/13 04:28 AM

:heart: Is saying, “I love you”, ever wrong? :heart:

Yeah,
if the other person wants to badly to hear it.

Enkoodabaoo... this makes me really think... that we can actually use these words as a way to control and even punish another... by withholding what they want most... cunning... yes.. I get this...

That ain't what I'm saying.

no photo
Sun 02/03/13 08:58 PM
I'm not entirely sure that fake women want a relationship either, but they don't object as much. They do tend to spring a leak and don't look so good covered in tire patches.

no photo
Sun 02/03/13 08:45 PM

When individual lives are worth less than a piece of paper, when the necessities of life demand that we conform to the ethics that put paper above life, and then we put the weapons of violence in the hands of the masses – what else is to be expected, but violence?

I'm sorry, but I don't follow along too well. What piece of paper are you talking about?

no photo
Sun 02/03/13 08:25 PM

The gun crazy ideology does us no favors and allows 20 children to be mowed down in their classroom in minutes.

It doesn't protect anyone.

Sandy Hook was a gun free zone.

That didn't protect anyone either.

The difference between Sandy Hook and the assassinations that my lovely new friend mentioned is the number of victims. No policy can stop murders or assassinations, but guns in the hands of the good guys can stop shooting sprees short.

no photo
Sun 02/03/13 06:46 PM

:heart: Is saying, “I love you”, ever wrong? :heart:

Yeah, if you don't feel it or if the other person wants to badly to hear it.

no photo
Sun 02/03/13 06:42 PM

@ ENK Not true but good ole philosophy none the less...

Do you watch TV? They got this show, "Hell on Wheels". It's pretty good.

Is it on cable? I don't have cable. I haven't heard of it. I can be though:wink: laugh

I bet you can. ;)

It's like this, a man is only free if he has the power to hold onto his freedom. If you are free, but you can't protect yourself, then how free are you?

They got armed guards in every pawn shop, every bank, every high class retailer, but we can't have armed teachers or school employees? I think it's a sad state of affairs when we say that money and things deserve better protect than women and children.

The problem here is that a gun is really not any protection from anything. If you are smarter, you can beat out a gun every time.

A gun in the school will do no good because it will have to be locked up well and saftied which makes it of no use for protection.

Just as in a home with children. A gun separated from it's bullets is of no protection whatsoever.

It is all the old ignorant philosophy given to us by those who were "amazed" by the power of a musket...they might have been smart for their time but not for ours.

The gun crazy ideology does us no favors and allows 20 children to be mowed down in their classroom in minutes.

It doesn't protect anyone.

Ask JFK how those gun surrounding him protected him that day or Reagan or MLK or Bobby Kennedy, etc... They are surrounded by loaded holstered guns and die anyway.

It is a fallacy of days gone by...

I can see we aren't going to agree. You have a nice evening and I'll see you around. ;)

no photo
Sun 02/03/13 06:32 PM
Edited by Enkoodabaoo on Sun 02/03/13 06:43 PM

Evidently, this is the wrong forum for my post.. Thanks for the conversations.. I'll move on. Thanks Jeannie

Here's the way I see it. Our ancestors sat around in a dark cave for 12-14 hours a day with nothing to entertain them, but their own thoughts. I think boredom comes from having too much to occupy your mind and not enough time to think. Did you know that the television was invented by a farmer while he was plowing his field?

I'll bet dollars to donuts that if you took up fishing or gardening, you'd get over your boredom and get to know yourself better.

no photo
Sun 02/03/13 06:28 PM
Edited by Enkoodabaoo on Sun 02/03/13 06:32 PM

Is it on cable? I don't have cable. I haven't heard of it. I can be though:wink: laugh

I bet you can. ;)

It's like this, a man is only free if he has the power to hold onto his freedom. If you are free, but you can't protect yourself, then how free are you?

They got armed guards in every pawn shop, every bank, every high class retailer, but we can't have armed teachers or school employees? I think it's a sad state of affairs when we say that money and things deserve better protection than women and children.

no photo
Sun 02/03/13 05:33 PM

no photo
Sun 02/03/13 05:26 PM

Hmph...

Is there a valid point hidden in there somewhere?

huh

A man can find wisdom anywhere, if he's wise enough to recognize it.

no photo
Sun 02/03/13 05:23 PM
When a man has to cry, he does so in private, so as to not burden others with their troubles. Life is hard enough without people boo hooing all over the place.

no photo
Sun 02/03/13 05:10 PM
God created man, Sam Colt made them equal.

no photo
Sun 02/03/13 05:04 PM

Me? Long winded? Nevernoway bigsmile

I was talking about the feller who started this topic. You put yours up there while I was still pecking my response out on the ol' keyboard.

no photo
Sun 02/03/13 05:02 PM
Boredom is the fear of self.

no photo
Sun 02/03/13 04:56 PM
Well, you sure are long winded. I'll tell you something you probably didn't know, there was a movement in the 60's and 70's to eliminate involuntary commitment of mental patients, except in cases where they were violent.

1 2 3 4 6 Next