Community > Posts By > LilJoe7

LilJoe7's photo
Sat 06/21/08 08:01 PM
Any man that makes a woman wait, esp after saying he likes her, is playing you...Move on darlin...flowerforyou

LilJoe7's photo
Fri 05/09/08 05:07 AM
It is true, time helps heal all wounds, so give her time, but always make time for her, no matter how tired you think you may be. One other thing...I have learned 1st hand in life...think before you say or do anything, who will this hurt?, do I really want to do this to anyone?, would I want it done to me? If you can come up with no for an answer to all 3, then it must be you are about to do something good...

LilJoe7's photo
Thu 05/08/08 01:15 PM
This is supposed to be the home of the free. Now a lot of people are getting on others for their smoking, not wearing seat belts. What happened to the constitution? I ran into a lady the other day from Russia in the store, did not know her from Adam, but I can be friends with anybody. She was tellig me, she moved here 10 years ago, before the seat belt kick, before the smoking ban, before the DUI's got severe, she was saying that the Russia compared to the USA has twice the fredom. And I believe her. Do you non-smokers know how much tax money is generated from sales of cigerattes and booze, go ahead, play around and stop all that, and pay out your rear and work for nothing in life except to pay taxes. If you people who don't smoke don't wanna be around me when I have a cigarette in my hand, don't let the door hit you on the ass on your way out, hell, I'll even hold it open for you to get out. I won't give up my right as an American to live the way I want to. I went to nam in 1972, and fought for all Americans, so don't anyone tell me I am not for this country, thats trying its damndest to push me out.

LilJoe7's photo
Mon 04/28/08 02:11 PM
I figure people are ashamed of who they really are...or they are known criminals...so they hide from themselves even...

LilJoe7's photo
Sat 11/04/06 12:08 PM
Heres one for you.
Guy walks into a bar, throws a 50$ bill down says
buy the bar a round on me, and give that duche bag at the end of the bar
one too.
Bartender says hey! you can't talk like that about my patrons, bartender
comes back, gives the guy his change.
The guy asks, what did she have?
bartender says, oh, she had a vinegar n water.