Community > Posts By > welcomestranger

no photo
Thu 03/21/13 04:23 PM
In marbled halls I sought my way,bearded bright ones seemed to hold sway,with they're books and they're learning and they're hair long going grey,demanding the wisdom, that they're lives had displayed,when bade by the bright light, whome would they choose, to go to earth,certain to lose,with all the attributes of seeing and sight,clairvoyance, omnipotence,gifted with healing light,to an eternity of an earth wondering soul,no matter how hard he tried, would never attain they're goals, lives outcast, memorries past, to try too hard,brings loss and failure,while life in recompose brings ridicule and danger,the harder we try, the harder we fail, to live life with fun light and laughter, our holy grail. X

no photo
Sat 01/26/13 03:09 PM
Hi all on site am new to this and computers and just to be amusing I have a type of dyslexia that when I look away from the keyboard an look back at it its like the keys r in different places so I'm slow typing love yes please lol but I'd settle 4 chat with a live person big hugs ;)

no photo
Fri 01/25/13 05:17 PM
More on premonitions I've had loads lol I knew one day my best mate since childhood would have a bike accident so on that day I tried tact an sugested cards or an eve in watchin films or such, he sussed that I'd seen somthing and was addamant to prove me wrong so we rode into town on his rules, a car pulled out ontop of him, I blocked the car, saw to my m8, all he could say (with fear in his eyes) was you knew! He's never spoken to me since lol

no photo
Fri 01/25/13 05:05 PM
Some times I see illness on peoples faces like a maggot type worm and if I don't pick it off my friend/ person goes down with a fever, so I pick them off now, but if your on the bus with me and I see one on your face, see a chemist get some drugs an cure ur ills lol

no photo
Fri 01/25/13 04:35 PM
Hi me too as a kid I've jumped all over diferent time lines and worlds and universes my question is why are they medicating u? What is they're reason u have had some glowing advice on this page and I concur with most of it. This is a difficult reality to be extraordinaryin lol most can't comprehend abilities and for our part might seek to abuse them,release fear, it might help to take up some relaxation exercises while retaining your doctor as a touchstone. some times we have to trust our intuition or gut feeling, that's how we win lottery's and save lives,but above all stay clear and true.