Testing123Testing's photo
Fri 04/17/09 09:56 PM
I have one. This is based on talking to many of you women. I call him the "Serial Honeymooner." He knows you are wise to his fling-seeking ways, so presents not as someone seeking a one night stand (AKA casual encounter) but poses as someone looking for something long term. He enters in an intensely sexualized AND ROMANTIC relationship that lasts a few weeks. For a few weeks, he says and does everything right. Some of these guys know (and some of them do not know) that the novelty is about to wear out and rather than transitioning into the next phase of the relationship, they jump what they see as a sinking ship onto the next intense honeymoon with one of the other 5 women he has been talking to.

Testing123Testing's photo
Thu 07/24/08 05:32 PM
They certainly CAN have both, but that doesn't stop them from picking the wrong men. I am always wandering into the wake of another man's boat. The women mess around with the wrong men and then complain to me about. I mean, I have to deal with all the fallout / aftermath. New rules. Circling the wagons. Suspicion.