Community > Posts By > stoneagesmurf

stoneagesmurf's photo
Sun 09/06/09 07:46 AM
we know what we're getting ourselves into when we VOLINTEER for the army.. we know about the danger, and we know what can happen..

stoneagesmurf's photo
Mon 09/22/08 05:55 PM
Yo momma so fat, each one of her butt cheeks has 3 different area codes.

Yo mommas so ugly, we have to tie steaks around her neck just to get the dogs to play with her.

Yo mommas so fat, she went swimming and got discovered as an endangered species.

Yo mommas so ugly, the cats tried to bury her in the sand box.

Yo mommas so old, she knew moses in the 3rd grade.

Yo mommas so tall, she did a backflip and kicked jesus in the chin

stoneagesmurf's photo
Mon 09/15/08 01:06 PM

This is true.. What's IMHO stand for?

In My Humble Opinion :wink:

Oh, true. Im not good with acronyms.. Oh well. So how have you been in the time I haven't been here

excellent thanks .. you?

I've been great

stoneagesmurf's photo
Mon 09/15/08 12:39 PM

In My Humble Opinion :wink:

Oh, true. Im not good with acronyms.. Oh well. So how have you been in the time I haven't been here

stoneagesmurf's photo
Mon 09/15/08 12:35 PM

stoneagesmurf's photo
Mon 09/15/08 12:08 PM

Good morning people. So I found out im going to missouri for basic and AIT training, so if anyone knows anything about missouri, like the weather or anything I should know before I go, you should tell me how it is there :)

uhhhhh be thankful you aren't going dead of summer .. OMG talk about HUMID .. frustrated pitchfork ill

and BIG BIG BIG BUGS ... LOL

(( be safe soldier ))

Great... well, I hope I meet some cool people there atleast..

stoneagesmurf's photo
Mon 09/15/08 06:21 AM
Good morning people. So I found out im going to missouri for basic and AIT training, so if anyone knows anything about missouri, like the weather or anything I should know before I go, you should tell me how it is there :)

stoneagesmurf's photo
Sun 09/14/08 05:02 PM

Hey, what's up people, sorry about the long time no see me on here.

Here's an update:

in the time I haven't been here I took my asvab test, scored a 84 on it, the average is 40, that made it possible for me to take any job I want in the army, then I figured out I needed to get my GED so I went down and took that test, past it with the 1st attempt. So now I am currently enlisted in the United states army, as an airborne military vehicle operator.
so while I was gone I got the job I wanted with a huge sign on bonus (not gonna say how much). And I leave for boot camp on oct 14th.

But I haven't found the older lady of my dreams yet. But that's the least of my worries

sounds like you're kinda busy now for a lady of your dreams .. right?

Exactly, just like when I used to come on all the time before, I always had things going on for me. So I can't complain

stoneagesmurf's photo
Sun 09/14/08 02:57 PM
Sorry, didn't mean to say the least of my worries, cus im not worried about it. But its the last thing on my mind

stoneagesmurf's photo
Sun 09/14/08 02:46 PM
Hey, what's up people, sorry about the long time no see me on here.

Here's an update:

in the time I haven't been here I took my asvab test, scored a 84 on it, the average is 40, that made it possible for me to take any job I want in the army, then I figured out I needed to get my GED so I went down and took that test, past it with the 1st attempt. So now I am currently enlisted in the United states army, as an airborne military vehicle operator.
so while I was gone I got the job I wanted with a huge sign on bonus (not gonna say how much). And I leave for boot camp on oct 14th.

But I haven't found the older lady of my dreams yet. But that's the least of my worries

stoneagesmurf's photo
Sat 09/13/08 12:27 PM
Well hell, what happened to the money I gave em.. I didn't get any

stoneagesmurf's photo
Sat 06/07/08 05:37 PM

awww hey smurf what's up babe? great about the woman eh?

Sup, and yes, im excited

stoneagesmurf's photo
Sat 06/07/08 05:34 PM
What's up, sorry I haven't been on in awhile. Works been a bummer. But hey good news, I found someone, she is 26.

Wootness to the max for me!!!drinker smokin

stoneagesmurf's photo
Tue 06/03/08 04:53 PM
If chris was a monkey, id give him a banana.

To bad my names chris...

stoneagesmurf's photo
Tue 06/03/08 04:36 PM
When life throws you lemons, make beef stew

stoneagesmurf's photo
Mon 06/02/08 10:08 AM
If it was an actual banana tree, id have to go with the squirral.

stoneagesmurf's photo
Sun 06/01/08 07:41 AM
ah, im a lil slow today. Some random person just messaged me telling me they think im cute, what a cowinkydink fade, lol

stoneagesmurf's photo
Sun 06/01/08 07:31 AM
What is like swearing in here?

stoneagesmurf's photo
Sun 06/01/08 07:17 AM
Man, it just hit me that I have a 10 hour shift this afternoon, starting at 2....

stoneagesmurf's photo
Sun 06/01/08 05:58 AM
Look at this, I make it to where fade can email me, and there's no emails in my inbox. :tongue: happy, good morning yall

Previous 1