Community > Posts By > stoneagesmurf

stoneagesmurf's photo
Sat 05/31/08 12:26 PM
Alright fade, ya can email me now

stoneagesmurf's photo
Sat 05/31/08 12:14 PM

Smurf change your email so I can email you silly .. I'm not within 50 miles ................ OBVIOUSLY noway

Alright im changin it now

stoneagesmurf's photo
Sat 05/31/08 11:17 AM

Wow Smurf that's GREAT news!!! I'm not surprised though .. you seem to have your sh*t together flowerforyou

Yea, I like to think so, and I guess its good that I haven't found somebody to slow me down, because I got to make my life better before I should think about dating, right?

stoneagesmurf's photo
Sat 05/31/08 11:13 AM
Woot woot, hey sup people. Word up on my job, my manager told me that after my 90 day raise hits, she's gonna make me assistant manager, she talked to corporate and they okayed it.
Wootness for me, still no luck with other things, but never give up hope. bigsmile

stoneagesmurf's photo
Sat 05/31/08 10:40 AM
How bout not.

stoneagesmurf's photo
Fri 05/30/08 01:35 PM

there ya go .. the assertive approach is always attractive bigsmile

Oh ill give her an assertive approach alright. laugh :tongue: smokin

stoneagesmurf's photo
Fri 05/30/08 10:50 AM

Hey Smurf ... good to see ya hon .. sorry the opportunity wasn't available for ya flowerforyou
ah, na its ok, next time I see her, im going to get her number or email

stoneagesmurf's photo
Fri 05/30/08 07:52 AM
What is up, sorry I haven't been on in forever, works been a b**** (yes I put the stars after the B) but hey, I got invited to a ladies house who was partying alone last night, she had a party to go to, but she didn't want to be a 3rd wheel, so she invited me to her house for the night, but it sucked cus I had to work...

(Yes she was older)bigsmile

stoneagesmurf's photo
Mon 05/26/08 04:18 AM
JUGGALOS!!! Mcl!!! Just my random outburst for the day

stoneagesmurf's photo
Thu 05/22/08 04:23 PM
Not to many people respect days that represent what makes our wonderful country so awesome. We all remember the dead when they die, and say "so what" every other day, for instence, remember 9-11-2001? I can remember after it happened, naibhors** lined walked outside and gave hugs and cried with other people, I remember everybody for miles lighting candles in remembrance.. Now though... its like the buildings were never there in the first place. Don't get me wrong, I love memorial day, and im not trying to bad mouth anyone in this topic, but remember the reason we have the holiday, and remember those that gave up things they will never get back.

Kk im done, and im sorry for sounding like a rant.. Didn't mean to

stoneagesmurf's photo
Wed 05/21/08 02:29 PM
We'll be half way there when I get a hand job while drinking my coffee, and it hasn't happened yet

stoneagesmurf's photo
Wed 05/21/08 01:45 PM
Men are like apples. The doctors say there good for you, you just can't figure out why...

stoneagesmurf's photo
Tue 05/20/08 03:45 AM
A hurricane, calm at first then BOOM

stoneagesmurf's photo
Tue 05/20/08 03:44 AM
Well, where I live, we haven't gotten rain in I think a whole month

stoneagesmurf's photo
Tue 05/20/08 03:41 AM
Yea, im more of a classic kinda guy

stoneagesmurf's photo
Tue 05/20/08 03:39 AM
Well, when ieat breakfast (usually I don't), at mcdonalds. I rarely eat at my house and im usually on the run and need something fast

stoneagesmurf's photo
Tue 05/20/08 03:34 AM
Actually, my point of view about them... they suck, their music is all fake, and they do a horrible job in acting like they play instruments. But hey, that's just my opinion

2 Next