Community > Posts By > danielisawesome

danielisawesome's photo
Thu 07/17/08 05:13 PM
I know this won't be much help, but I can't stand when someone bugs me to buy something, so I haven't ever bought anything from a sales person.

Anyways, good luck with your job! :)

danielisawesome's photo
Thu 07/17/08 05:08 PM
Geez, whatever happened to lotion and the internet?! Man, some people are messed up!

danielisawesome's photo
Thu 07/17/08 05:02 PM

I go to the determined-looking female. She's always the fastest. No-nonsense lady. Never a guy cashier - they just don't have good eye-hand coordination, and they are waaaayyyy too interested in your purchases.happy

Yeah, I have to say I sometimes take forever as a cashier. However, I tended to be super-fast when they buy stuff from the "Family Planning" section of the drug store I once worked at.

danielisawesome's photo
Thu 07/17/08 04:57 PM
I go to the shortest line or the best and friendliest looking cashier. Sometimes, though, I'll go to a longer line if the short line has an old lady with tons of stuff and wants to talk with the cashier about her cat.

danielisawesome's photo
Thu 07/17/08 04:55 PM
Legalize all drugs... if you're dumb enough to do crack-cocaine, no-one but your friends and family have a right to stop you. Prison sentences don't cure addiction.

Promise greater benefits to all soldiers, especially the ones who have had their tours of duty extended in the Middle East.

Stay in Iraq and Afghanistan... but leave Western Europe. As for Japan, end the stupid "no military except for a defensive one." left over from a war that ended over 60 years ago. Japan and Western Europe can take care of themselves and have ultimately recovered economically and socially from the war. Besides, there are places in our world that need our soldiers more than the UK, Germany, etc. Strengthen our ties with Taiwan.

Tell Puerto Rico it has 2 choices. Join and become a state and pay taxes, or become an independent nation which will be our ally and not one of our imperial territories. As for American Samoa, Guam, and the Virgin Islands, I'll think about similar proposals.

Drill for oil off-shore and in Alaska, while at the same time give a huge tax break to the energy company that does the most to find new, cleaner and more economical uses of energy. Make this a yearly program.

Eliminate all capital gains and corporate taxes. Put an end to the estate tax, as well.

End the allowance of earmarks to bills, and eliminate spending on pork-barrel projects until the deficit is eliminated.

Legalize prostitution and gay marriage nationwide. Lower the drinking age to 18.

danielisawesome's photo
Thu 07/17/08 03:34 PM
North Carolina - First in Flight

Yes, the smartest thing that state ever did was let those two brothers from Ohio come over to make bikes.

danielisawesome's photo
Thu 07/17/08 03:06 AM

Yeah, well I wasn't really talking about food LOL devil

Your a bad girl! go to my room! :tongue: smooched

YES, SIR! devil

love love love smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched

laugh i agree with dan, come over and we can have breakfast in bed...both kinds devil

I'll be there just as soon as I can be babe! love love love smooched smooched smooched

Sorry Dan, I already have someone to have ALL KINDS of breakfast in bed with hehehehehe

ARGH! Well, enjoy your "breakfast", you two! :wink:

Anyone else who is interested in breakfast in bed with me, feel free to visit my bed! devil

danielisawesome's photo
Thu 07/17/08 01:54 AM

Yeah, well I wasn't really talking about food LOL devil

To be honest, I wasn't completely, either! devil

danielisawesome's photo
Thu 07/17/08 01:51 AM

i go grocery shopping at costco..usually lasts for a month :smile:

A Costco opened up in my area. I am so hitting that place soon!

danielisawesome's photo
Thu 07/17/08 01:47 AM

noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway

laugh laugh laugh laugh

danielisawesome's photo
Thu 07/17/08 01:46 AM

fell asleep at someone's house and woke up finding your pants un zipped ?

Nope, never happened to me...that I remember.
they must of zipped it back up before you woke up huh ? laugh laugh

Must have. :tongue:

That was nice of them!

danielisawesome's photo
Thu 07/17/08 01:45 AM
Seems good to me. Short, to the point, and explains your personality well. It's what more profiles should be like on here!

danielisawesome's photo
Thu 07/17/08 01:41 AM
Hey, guys. I'm just wondering what you guys think about how I've set up my profile and just want to hear your opinions on what's good, what's bad, etc. I wouldn't mind if you might give me some tips on how to better my profile.

My photos are a bit lacking at the moment, so I know that already. I need to get some good pictures done of me where I'm not drunk at a party! :tongue: Most of my pics of me sober are from a while back when I looked a bit different. Oh, god, that makes me sound bad. It just seems like people only have cameras around when I have drank at least half a bottle of peach schnapps.

Anyways, any advice or comments would be appreciated. Thanks. :smile:

danielisawesome's photo
Thu 07/17/08 01:33 AM
Got something to share with us, hmmm...?

danielisawesome's photo
Thu 07/17/08 01:30 AM

devil Depends on what you consider "breakfast" to be devil

Well, whatever they mean by "breakfast", it better be delicious! smokin

danielisawesome's photo
Thu 07/17/08 01:22 AM
I found some potato chips by my bed once when I woke up. So then I had them for breakfast. I guess that counts.

danielisawesome's photo
Thu 07/17/08 01:15 AM
Diet Coke. I drink like a fish. I've been trying to get into filtered water, though, so perhaps that'll change.

danielisawesome's photo
Thu 07/17/08 01:05 AM
I can't speak for anyone else here, but I am! I mean, I'm not gonna hump random things or anything... I'm telling you, that wasn't me!

danielisawesome's photo
Wed 07/16/08 07:23 PM

Bills and blow up dolls!!!!bigsmile

laugh

Blow-up dolls just give me the creeps! Something about their lifeless expression, and rubbery skin... it's like sex with Paris Hilton! :tongue:

danielisawesome's photo
Wed 07/16/08 07:21 PM

Right now I've started collecting flags. I've decided that when I go to another state or country other than the one I live in, I will buy a flag of that place if I get the chance.

I also want to collect vinyl records and zippo lighters. Of course, money tends to get in the way!

I have an Egyptian one. I was just wondering how much it's worth? It's one that you put on top of a desk. It's in excellent condition.

I wouldn't know the exact value, but I figure it would depend on when the flag was made and where. If it's an old flag that is no longer used made back when it was used, it may be worth a fair amount of money. If it's a replica, then it probably isn't worth too much. But, if it's a modern flag, chances are that its fairly inexpensive. One website I like (crwflags.com) might give you an idea of what the prices are for modern in-use flags and some replicas.

Previous 1 3