Community > Posts By > Michael

Michael's photo
Mon 02/08/21 10:05 AM
i believe the soul is a parasite. It lives off the body's energy and when the body dies goes searching for a new one. I also believe the body benefits from the soul as the soul animates the body and allows it to function. I believe the soul is trapped in the body and is always trying to escape.

Michael's photo
Mon 02/08/21 09:59 AM
i think listening to Saturn is like hearing the scream of tormented souls

Michael's photo
Mon 02/08/21 09:56 AM
Seeing that I can never relate to people around me and I am ashamed to be considered human. I think I am an alien.

Michael's photo
Mon 02/08/21 09:53 AM
I used to play hockey at school. My teacher told me to tell my parents to buy me skates after I went an entire intramural season with only two goals scored against me. Unfortunately my parents bought a TV instead. When i was a kid I built a working catapult which i would use against neighborhood children who invaded the woods behind my house. i do not know if that could be considered a sport

Michael's photo
Mon 02/08/21 09:49 AM
i have actually had two relationship in the last two years. One was with a Cambodian who i dated for 3 years and another i dated for 6 months. I have been single for about 2 months,

Michael's photo
Mon 02/08/21 09:47 AM
I have been watching them and it appears that the Americans dont do their homework before they get on the plane to meet their flame. It is either that or one of them lies. Using Rose and Ed for example. He lied to her about his height and that he did not want children. I would expect that a 20 something year old woman is going to want to have more children so if i did not want more children I would have told her before I left. He also asked her to get an STD test and was not willing to get one himself. He went to her house and complained about how she lived. What guy gets his girlfriend a toothbrush and listerine as a gift. I usually get my dates chocolates, flowers, or jewelry.
Using Tim and Jennefir as an example, What man is going to give his gf a makeover. If i have a hot woman in my hotel room I will be doing other things with her and a makeover is not one of them. I actually like meeting women online and going to meet them. I get to experience a new culture and if the relationship works out she can tell everyone how I travelled 1000s of miles to go meet her.
I have no problem relocating overseas. I work as a TEFL teacher. I can easily find a job to support myself in any country that does not speak English. if i live in the USA i am always happy to see more immigrants as I see more potential customers.

Michael's photo
Mon 02/08/21 09:35 AM
She should be living in a country I want to live in which is south America, Eastern Europe or East or South East Asia. it is ideal if she is between 25 to 35. She should be marriage minded. She should not be a religion zealot as I get annoyed when i sit at the bus stop and have to listen to someone preach to me for 15 minutes. It is nice if she can speak Mandarin, Russian, Portuguese, Spanish, Khmer, Tagalog, Vietnamese, Turkish, or Farsi.
It is a huge plus if she can sing to me in Mandarin or Russian. I can honestly state i have never dated a woman who spoke English as a primary language. It is a huge plus if it is Kim Yo Jong. Nothing hotter than a woman in uniform.

Michael's photo
Mon 02/08/21 09:27 AM
if it were my son and he was about to date a 60 year old woman I would remind him that she is not likely going to be able to have children with him. Other than that it is up to him. Personally I would not date a woman who 10 years older than me unless she was Gong Li. I would make an exception for her. I prefer women who are between 25 and 35 as i want women who are not going to be in as much of a hurry to have children

Michael's photo
Mon 02/08/21 09:23 AM
There is really no need to disclose your income. So far I have not had much problem with meeting ladies. I live in South East Asia and when I am not teaching English I live off 1400 a month. I usually just say I teach English. I am aware that I am living in a country where most people will earn less than 200 a month. In my previous relationship she would cook, clean, drive me everywhere, go on trips with me,and doing gf things so I had no issue giving her 300 a month. Our relationship was fine until she hit me.
Usually I want to date women who are between 25 and 35 as i figure if i were to marry them they are not going to be in a huge hurry to have children. I dont date to have fun. I date to marry. I am aware that marriage was not designed for love but for financial and status reasons.

Michael's photo
Mon 02/08/21 09:07 AM
i went to Thailand with my ex and learned how to make Pad Thai and Tom Yum soup and i make them every so often. I am not very picky when it comes to food. I really like alot of Cambodian foods such as Amok and prahok. I also like grilled mice and BBQ crickets, spiders, scorpions, and silkworms.

Michael's photo
Mon 02/08/21 09:03 AM
I am American but i live in Cambodia and i only go to the supermarket when I am low on cash or i need to buy things that I cannot find at the market such as cheese and milk. I usually go to the market to buy fresh fruit and vegetables, duck eggs, fresh meat and ginger. I also like to practice my Khmer with the locals. I do similar when I am in China or other countries. I like to interact with locals as much as possible,

Michael's photo
Mon 02/08/21 08:57 AM
I would have to ask my ex girlfriend. She knew how to cook dogs, mice and many other animals. i have to admit, nothing like having a GF who will catch mice and grill them for dinner.

Michael's photo
Mon 02/08/21 08:54 AM
Ants because if i left candy in a bowl on my table it would be full of them within 5 minutes. If i left a bowl of bakers yeast it will be swarming with ants.

Michael's photo
Mon 02/08/21 08:52 AM
I usually brine all meat i bring home so if i do not use it right away it will last longer. I do not use ziplock bags because I am cheap, i use plastic containers so i can use them over and over. I hate buying things that I have to throw away.

Michael's photo
Mon 02/08/21 08:48 AM
1.Chicken enchiladas with handmade flour tortillas. Homemade enchiladas sauce topped with cheese. Handmade nachos topped with cheese served with homemade salsa and guacamole. Flan for dessert.

2.Freshly made lasagna with a ragu and bechamel. handmade garlic bread and almond biscotti's for dessert

3. Lahmacun on homemade Assadian bread. Topped with shredded cabbage and a yogurt sauce

4. Medieval style lamb stew flavored with beer and served on a bed of oatmeal. A saffron flavored custard for dessert and homemade ginger ale as a drink

Michael's photo
Mon 02/08/21 08:39 AM
Does Homemade Turkish coffee Ice cream with little bits of coffee beans count? Or perhap Turkish coffee flavored with homemade cinnamon extract?

Michael's photo
Mon 02/08/21 08:35 AM
I agree to drop the scammer thing. When i see women write things such as my children are my life, serious people only, or I am not here to play games yet write nothing else. it might be a shock but i do read profiles and will use something in your profile in my reply if it is interesting.
In my experience i think a profile should be to the point. three or 4 paragraphs at the most. State what type of relationship you want. Your occupation, where you are living and some traits you would like in your mate.
I read articles about how one should try to make your profile entertaining. I think especially in my case it is pointless. I live overseas and most women i will likely meet probably do not speak English as their first language so might not understand what I am saying if i try to make jokes.
When i choose hobbies i try to choose ones that relate to the people i am likely to meet. I like to bake, make soap, and sing at KTV. Most women i have dated seem to enjoy these things. I also like to portray that I have travelled in their country. I live in Cambodia and I have lived in a village outside of one of the provincial cities. If we became serious and she brought me to meet her family I know how Cambodian live in the villages so I am less likely to embarass her. It is always best to be positive.
I figure you are a big boy and can figure out if someone is trying to scam you.

Michael's photo
Mon 02/08/21 08:16 AM
Mulan. I love watching Chinese movies. Gong Li is my favorite actress. I also like Yifei Liu. I watched the Chinese version in english subtitles. I also watched the movie curse of the Golden flower which starred Gong Li and Chow Yun Fat and then the Myth starring Jackie Chan. Never knew Jackie Chan could sing. Anyways I have fun at KTV now because i like singing the Theme song of the movie which is in Mandarin and Korean.

Michael's photo
Mon 02/08/21 08:07 AM
i have dated women from the Philippines, Brazil, Cambodia, Peru, and Chile so I would have no problem with dating a Filipina. I have no problem living in the Philippines if we got serious. As long as I find her attractive I would have no problem dating or marrying a Filipina.
Filipinas would be a good match for me because i can speak some Tagalog and i like alot of Filipino dishes specially Adabong Manok, However I would prefer Chinese, Cambodian , Russian, or Vietnamese over Filipina due to stronger political, language and culture.

Michael's photo
Mon 02/08/21 06:58 AM
Edited by Michael on Mon 02/08/21 07:08 AM
I am new to the site but i have a few rules for online dating that I live by.
1. Never lie about anything. It is like if i sell something on Amazon. I always want the product I am selling to be better than what I described.
2. Never send money to anyone you have not met in person.
3. Only chat with women you can meet within 6 months
4. If you are dating a woman from another country learn something about her culture, language and demographics. Basically do your research before you get on the plane.
5. Only meet women in countries that you would be willing to live in. Just in case she decides to return because she is homesick.
6. Do not meet the woman at the airport. Go to your hotel and get settled first. If she asks why just tell her that you are tired after a long flight.
7. Plan to meet her at a mall close by your hotel.
8. Do not let her know where you are staying. Tell her the vicinity.
9. if you plan to spend the night together do it is a separate hotel.
10. It is ideal if you can stay with her in her country for awhile so you can know how she lives.
If you are a woman meeting foreign men do the same thing but replace woman with man.

I do not have a problem travelling overseas to meet women. I am from the USA and have travelled to Sao Paulo Brazil, Santiago Chile, Phnom Penh Cambodia, Lima Peru, and Manila Philippines for a lady I met online. If she lives in Asia, South America or Eastern Europe I have no problem meeting her. if I am lucky and we become a couple I simply look for a teaching job so i can stay with her.

1 2 4 Next