Community > Posts By > Michael

Michael's photo
Mon 03/22/21 09:42 AM
i wanted to live in a Communist country so i decided to move to China. It is much easier to move somewhere that has the way of life that you like then it is to try to change where you are living. I personally like how China deals with protests. If you do not have a permit you will be asked to go home and if you do not you will be arrested and put in prison for 10 years.
The problem with protests is that they always become violent. look at what happened in Syria and Libya. It started out with a so called peaceful protest and the police only got involved once the protesters started burning buildings and attacking people. This is why i applaud actions of countries like China or Iran. They know what will happen if protestors are allowed to protest and will disperse them as soon as possible. Protesting should be made a felony

Michael's photo
Thu 03/11/21 03:07 PM
i would be willing to hangout but i am living in Cambodia and i am not planning to leave anytime soon.

Michael's photo
Sun 02/28/21 11:46 PM
Edited by Michael on Sun 02/28/21 11:48 PM
i would like to see them go to Sothoryos , Sarnor, mossovy, Ulthos or Yi Ti, I love the concept of the city of Yeen which is supposed to be a city so evil that even the Jungle won't enter it. Doing a story about the 5 forts which are on the border of Yi Ti and the grey wastes.

Michael's photo
Sun 02/28/21 11:39 PM
it is better than bringing them to your house. When i was living in Brazil I sometimes would hire adult service providers for a little role playing session. I would meet them in a hotel that I was comfortable in that was close to where i was staying so that way if something went wrong she does not know where I live and i can easily escape.

Michael's photo
Sun 02/28/21 11:18 PM
i could go get a photo of me feeding an elephant. I do wish i was able to find that photo of me and a kitten who look like we are a couple of teenagers who are sharing our first kiss.

Michael's photo
Sun 02/28/21 09:38 PM
if it is of any consolation the dragonfly landed on me by its own free will, the boa was actually an anaconda which I had bought in Peru which I then set free and the crocodile was on a farm

Michael's photo
Sun 02/28/21 09:35 PM
it is similar to that of why single women don't want to date single fathers. Women want the man's resources to go to raise their children. She likely will view another woman's offspring as a threat to hers due to fewer resources being available to raise them. Basically, it is easier to date someone who does not have children as there will be fewer factors to complicate things. In order for single parents to go out on a date, they have to find someone reliable to take care of their kids. As families in the USA are not as close as they are elsewhere it makes it difficult to have a relationship with a single parent as there is always the chance of having to cancel trips due to a sick child.
This is one reason I like dating Asian and Latin women. Families are closer. If I am dating a single mother and we decide to go on a trip, her family will watch her children. in the USA there is no guarantee of this. I don't have a problem dating a single mother as long as she has time to go places with me and I do not feel like an ATM.

Michael's photo
Sun 02/28/21 01:28 PM
So far i have a photo of me being kissed on the cheek by a dragonfly, me holding a baby crocodile and me being hugged by a boa

Michael's photo
Sun 02/28/21 01:23 PM
Conan the Barbarian. I love snake movies.

Michael's photo
Sun 02/28/21 01:15 PM
your profile is concise and to the point but the photo is a little blurry

Michael's photo
Sun 02/28/21 01:10 PM
from a natural selection perspective, it would make little sense for a man to want to marry a single mother seeing that he would be spending resources on raising another man's offspring. Generally, men marry women for their youth and beauty and women marry men for their resources. I prefer to date women who I can take on dates, go on trips with, and can spend all week watching a dr who marathon in our underwear. if you have children you can't do that without warping their minds.

Michael's photo
Sat 02/27/21 01:11 AM
I would prefer a hot girl who will take care of my house, shower with me, drive me everywhere, and accompany me on trips, have adult workouts three times a day, play videogames with me all for 300 a month plus room and board if she is living with me. preferably she would live in South East Asia, Latin America, Eastern Europe, or the Middle East.

Michael's photo
Sat 02/27/21 01:04 AM
sound similar to what I want.

however i would want her to sing and dance for me while i am eating. I would also want her to dress me, wash me, and clip my nails while I am in the shower while she is naked. While i am watching my dr who marathon i want her to be feeding me grapes, and popcorn with her mouth.

Michael's photo
Fri 02/19/21 01:26 AM
I would have to say complex visa requirements. I believe if a person wants to live in a foreign country they should be able to as long as they do not have infectious diseases and do not have a serious criminal record. It would be great if more countries created visas that are renewable indefinitely. One reason I like living in Cambodia if a person wants to stay one can get the ordinary visa and basically renew it indefinitely as long as you can get a letter stating someone wishes to employ you.
The travel restriction frustrate me as I was in the process of applying for a Z visa so I can work in China and thanks to the US government who planted the disease in Wuhan I am unable to go. to further my pain the US closed the Chinese Consulate in Houston on Fabricated charges where I normally get background checks authenticated.
Finally, it also affects my dating life. In normal times I could meet a lady in Moscow Russia to tour red square a few weeks from now and the week after I could meet a lady in Sao Paulo Brazil and tour Tataupe mall, and a week after that I could have a karaoke date with a Japanese girl in Osaka Japan.

Michael's photo
Wed 02/17/21 10:48 AM
I guess people didnt catch the pun

Michael's photo
Wed 02/17/21 12:18 AM
I would prefer someone who would be willing to marry me within a year, lives in Cambodia or the surrounding country, who is between 25 and 35, and is somewhat attractive

Michael's photo
Tue 02/16/21 10:50 PM
I dated a few women in the Philippines who were all Catholic but I see many Muslim girls that I would love to date. What would be the best way to meet nice Muslim Filipinas.

Michael's photo
Tue 02/16/21 10:42 PM
I recently learned how to play the game Go mainly because i work in China and want to be able to relate to Chinese people. Just wondered useful strategies. SO far i tend to like to create eyes in the corners and try to encompass the border and then expand outwards.

Michael's photo
Tue 02/16/21 10:39 PM
Just curious if anyone else has Sodium Hydroxide which is the laziest chemical hanging around their house.

Michael's photo
Tue 02/16/21 10:37 PM
I was learning that I can use NaOH to peel vegetable. As i usually have a few kilos of NaOH lying around( no pun intended) I was looking for new uses of it besides making soap and washing dishes.

Previous 1 3 4