Community > Posts By > WhyBother

no photo
Tue 05/06/08 04:23 PM

If we left and all white Americans left. The Asian population would still outnumber the Native Hawaiians 5:1!
I wonder who would rule? Or do you suggest we use American military might to remove them too!

and you propose to do this over 60 protesters!

LOL..Fanta, take a breath and read a little more. Yes, there are a ton of Asian there as well. But who is talking "race" with only the exception that the US government is extremely prominent....ummmmm.. WHITE!!! That was the ONLY reason for the reference.

It was not aand is not a racial issue..just a fact..all your "lawmakers" are white dudes with a few mixed of color and gender so people might THINK they actually mean something. When all that means anything is who gets how much MONEY. flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 05/06/08 04:16 PM
Edited by WhyBother on Tue 05/06/08 04:17 PM

Here's a nice fact,

Median household income, 2004 Hawaii-$51,359, USA-$44,334 !!

I define that as pretty well!drinker

LOL, Fanta it MUST be higher, because a half gallon of milk will cost you $6.00 there..so of course the income must be higher, because EVERYTHING COSTS MORE! Geez! noway :tongue: laugh laugh laugh flowerforyou

Like USA house costs $350,000 same house with same size lot in Hawaii around 4.6 MILLION...TRADE YA!!! noway :tongue: laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 05/06/08 04:08 PM
drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

I put so many drinkers up..because you have to be that drunk as to laugh instead of cry when you see where this country has gone! drinker noway laugh laugh laugh :cry:

no photo
Tue 05/06/08 03:59 PM

Hawaiians are Americans.
They have a huge drug problem! All of America has a huge drug problem.
When I was in the Military. The Hawaiians I met were very patriotic and very American.
I dont even understand where this thread came from, but I'll guarantee you that Hawaii will not secede from the Union!

I bet if it was put to a vote the majority of Hawaiians would reject the idea.drinker

Umm no Fanta, Hawaiians are Hawaiians, just like native Americans are not "Americans" as a people. they are only termed that AFTER the white man took over everything out of thier own greed.

If you were to ask the actual Hawaiians (this does NOT include all those who live there but are NOT native) then you would get a different answer.

This whole topic came up do to a story on the new wires..like CNN..because some native Hawaiians want thier lands and hertitage back that was stolen from them illegally by the United States. flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 05/06/08 03:52 PM
Hmmm Mirror said Playboy...does that count???? noway :tongue: laugh laugh laugh drinker flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 05/06/08 03:36 PM

With due fairness, when the US went in to Hawaii their debt was out of control and they were in the midst of a civil uprising. The Marines and Navy went ashore with 3 Companies, one Marine and 2 Navy, with almost no resistance and did so to protect American Lives and interests! We had an Ambassador there, and a lot of sugar plantations at the time.

If we hadn't done it then, we no doubt would have been forced to during WWII with a lot more loss of life!

If I'm correct, they are doing very well now!

Hmmmm. please define "doing very well" Fanta. the native Hawaiians are treated basically like the "native Americans" (Indians to some). They are herded into small portions of land, and basically left to rot.

They have an enormous drug problem now, just as the natives in the mainland.

The Americans have exploited every facet of the islands. they generate HUGE tax revenues, especially on the property, where the "land imporvements" (house) may be worth only $49,000. But they tax the property at 3.9 MILLION!!! And thats not even a big peice of property! Thats an average house lot on the mainland.

So please...define "doing well"??

no photo
Tue 05/06/08 03:28 PM
Yes, I was named after the great Watoobu tribe chief, from a New Guinea pigmy tribe.

noway :tongue: laugh laugh laugh flowerforyou
Gitter done!!!!

no photo
Tue 05/06/08 03:01 PM
LOL..oh the trail of broken hearts that Mirror has left....

3,287 women.... 2,367 men .... and 978 sheep .. noway :tongue: laugh laugh laugh drinker flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 05/06/08 02:28 PM

SO let me get this straight. You say I would have been a weak willed Nazi, but that's not degrading a post. But I stand up for myself against an obviously more clever opponent, and I am letting my country fall in ruins.

Let's see. In the last year I've started two new business, while keeping a third operational. Hmm. You must be right, I'm sitting on my hands while my economy is going to ruins. Mabye I should shove a matress full of Euros and hide it in "free Hawaii." Will that help the world economy?

LOL..well guess "comprehension" is out of the question for "Mr. big cahonnies with little result".

You may want to have someone with a little comprehension skills to reread that part of the post, since i never referred to you as anything including a nazi.

And so wonderful of you to start new business. Shows you have done much...FOR YOURSELF. Typical American brain at work, well trained too...so self serving. drinker

And the world economy?? When did that come into play? You can't even make your OWN economy work..and you want to try to run the WORLD economy now? Hmmm, that should be some trick! laugh

Heck, you can;t even follow a thread on the internet and comprehend what it says. So go "run your businesses" and keep on serving number 1!!! drinker drinker drinker laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 05/06/08 02:13 PM
Edited by WhyBother on Tue 05/06/08 02:14 PM

Welcome to the task at hand of teaching that churchianity and Christianity are two different things.

No such things..period. God did not make those things..man did. Man made "religion", God did not.

Religion is man's attempt to put God within thier understanding.

So IF such things exist, it was done by man, NOT God. And you can rely on man's viewpoint as much as a sheep can rely on a starving wolf to protect it while it sleeps. noway huh

no photo
Tue 05/06/08 02:08 PM

If I was ever wrong, I would apologize......but since Im never wrong.....:wink: laugh drinker

Yeh, that's what Mr. E says too. drinker

no photo
Tue 05/06/08 02:07 PM

I don't make mistakes...I gut, there for I amdevil

After all these years in prison, tax payer dollars hard at work..you still have yet to learn to spell "therefore". Back to your 11th year of the 3rd grade Charlie! noway :tongue: laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 05/06/08 02:04 PM
Edited by WhyBother on Tue 05/06/08 02:05 PM

Fake profiles on here!

No that's IMPOSSIBLE!! The JSH police chatch them ALL! (Its why some person just e-mailed me and called me "Rob") Guess I type like other people too!

So no fake profiles on this site...and no one knows they exist if they do!!! noway noway :tongue: laugh laugh laugh drinker

REALITY CHECK! noway huh

no photo
Tue 05/06/08 02:00 PM

because someone is sure to call you out if you don't! When you know you have made a mistake, is it easy for you to apologize?

Absolutely..because we ALL make mistakes. It's when you try to cover it up is when the poop hits the fannith. bigsmile

no photo
Tue 05/06/08 01:59 PM

yep a lot of things need returned i agree

like multi millions of illegal immigrants

and about the base on cuba if the united states was so bad they would have the whole island can you say spanish american war

just a thought

Ummm, well looks like the great JSH censorship board is at it again. See the original poster can't post now.

I agree, the multi millions of illegal immigrants should be put back across the boarders...I think the original poster was clear on that after reading the threads here.

And by making such a correction, the United States should also return what it has ILLEGALLY taken. Again, correcting an ILLEGAL act is justified.

Basic point that you seem to be missing... ANYTHING ILLEGAL ANYWHERE BY ANYONE (including a country) IS JUST THAT.. ILLEGAL! AGAINST THE LAW! A CRIME!!! And 2+2=4!! It's that SIMPLE! What part are you NOT understanding?

The ILLEGAL immigrants have commited a CRIME that needs to be CORRECTED. The United States Government has done ILLEGAL acts also,which are a CRIME and which need to be CORRECTED.

Its as simple as what is ILLEGAL by ANYONE or ANY COUNTRY have commited a CRIME! Period! That's why its called ILLEGAL! noway huh huh

well show me any country anywhere that was not taken be force at one time or another

like i said if the united states wa so imperialist

japan and half of europe along with all of cuba would be part of the united states and a lot of mexico as well the united states was all the way to mexico city in the mexican american war

to do as you are saying all govt would need to be abolished

be well

Imperialism is not just possessing land illegally taken, but as well unfair foreing and trade policies which keep the smaller countries as servants.
Imperialism can be achieved as well in a very passive manner.

And don't forget the "brainwashing" teqniques used in generations. It's not like this just popped up overnight. it has taken decades.

no photo
Tue 05/06/08 01:57 PM

flowerforyou Im just pointing out some of the absurdities not bashing.flowerforyou

Help JSH nice police..it's Mirror..get him!!! Someone has an incling that he is "bashing"!! HURRY!!! noway :tongue: laugh laugh laugh flowerforyou

RUN MIRROR RUN!!!! noway drinker drinker laugh laugh laugh flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 05/06/08 01:46 PM

who is this?

I'm not sure..look at your driver's license then tell everyone!!! Then you find out "who is this". bigsmile

Me? I'm just "Rob"..but so many people with so many different screen names here. It's like showing 100 people here, but its only 12 in reality, they just have different screen names. noway :tongue: laugh laugh laugh flowerforyou

For shame

LOL..yep, shame on "Rob"! But which "Rob" did you refer to? How many on here??? or how many other screen names does "Rob" have??? Amazing my type sounds like "Rob"!! noway :tongue: laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 05/06/08 01:39 PM

who is this?

I'm not sure..look at your driver's license then tell everyone!!! Then you find out "who is this". bigsmile

Me? I'm just "Rob"..but so many people with so many different screen names here. It's like showing 100 people here, but its only 12 in reality, they just have different screen names. noway :tongue: laugh laugh laugh flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 05/06/08 01:32 PM

blushing blushing was only kiddinggrumble blushing blushing

dayummmm if only I peeked at profiles laugh laugh

Hey, when rent is due...it's just clothes right????

yes it is blushing

And you are on here while at work..so you are getting paid already...nice job! noway :tongue: laugh flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 05/06/08 01:30 PM

Hawaii gets a lot of financial support from the mainland. They would suffer greatly if this idiotic plan succeeds. Thankfully, it will not.

And hwere do you get this information??? The property tax dollars ALONE the United States makes from the Hawaiian islands is 100X more than the US government has put into it. The United States MAKES A PROFIT from Hawaii.

Previous 1 3 4