Community > Posts By > Jewlz823

no photo
Fri 05/16/08 09:32 PM

and also....you can learn to fall and real pro wrestlers spend months in training learning how to before they go out on stage....so you were saying?

i fight at 185, whats his name?

like u gay ufc fighters

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

your a moron, you honestly called me a ufc fighter huh? first off its MMA fighter, ufc is an orinization, and secondly i would rip your head off your shoulders in a heart beat, so go suck your moms titty and pretend to be great some more..hahahahaha

now you are sounding like a jackass..your an amature fighter right? or pro fighter?..either way act it. It's not just about beating someone down. It's about how you carry yourself..in and OUT of the ring. chill

ok im gonna stop now, he got me worked up and im gonna make myself look like an ass lol

to late.laugh it's all good. Good luck on your upcoming fight. If you get a contract with the WEC what nick would you pick?

the guys i train with started callin me bulldozer but idk...lol

nice! take it your not very gracefulllaugh

nope, well i am more so now then i used to be. but im still more stand toe to toe and knock people out

what weight class you fight in? you may end up having to fight my cousin one day..he just started but so far his record is 6-0

i fight at 185. whats his name?

no photo
Fri 05/16/08 09:32 PM

and also....you can learn to fall and real pro wrestlers spend months in training learning how to before they go out on stage....so you were saying?

i fight at 185, whats his name?

like u gay ufc fighters

your a moron, you honestly called me a ufc fighter huh? first off its MMA fighter, ufc is an orinization, and secondly i would rip your head off your shoulders in a heart beat, so go suck your moms titty and pretend to be great some more..hahahahaha

now you are sounding like a jackass..your an amature fighter right? or pro fighter?..either way act it. It's not just about beating someone down. It's about how you carry yourself..in and OUT of the ring. chill

ok im gonna stop now, he got me worked up and im gonna make myself look like an ass lol

to late.laugh it's all good. Good luck on your upcoming fight. If you get a contract with the WEC what nick would you pick?

nope, well i am more so now then i used to be. but im still more stand toe to toe and knock people out

what weight class you fight in? you may end up having to fight my cousin one day..he just started but so far his record is 6-0

no photo
Fri 05/16/08 09:27 PM

like u gay ufc fighters

no photo
Fri 05/16/08 09:21 PM

like u gay ufc fighters

no photo
Fri 05/16/08 09:20 PM

like u gay ufc fighters

no photo
Fri 05/16/08 09:15 PM

ill make ya a deal, if you know ninjitsu and everything , i will fly down to you, i will wear boxing gloves andpadded shin guards, let you wear head gear, and go bare knuckle, and we can go a few rounds, how does that sound?

dude honestly give it up...he's obviously not a fighter. at least not now...he may have been. But i'm not even sure if he knows what a kata is. Yes i believe you are a fighter. Let him pretend. So what if he does? what does it matter?

no honestly not one single bit...but i JUST got to work and am stuck on the desk because of an injury so i neeed something to do for 8 hours no?

no photo
Fri 05/16/08 09:14 PM

like u gay ufc fighters

no photo
Fri 05/16/08 09:10 PM
ill make ya a deal, if you know ninjitsu and everything , i will fly down to you, i will wear boxing gloves andpadded shin guards, let you wear head gear, and go bare knuckle, and we can go a few rounds, how does that sound?

no photo
Fri 05/16/08 09:07 PM
Edited by Jewlz823 on Fri 05/16/08 09:08 PM

i'm just going to watchglasses because this is entertaining

but seriously, do you agree with me? when someone pretends to be something they are not? esp. when you work your ass off to actually BE that?

yes i do

haha hey hillbilly, that was NOT directed to you, it was about you

no photo
Fri 05/16/08 09:06 PM

no photo
Fri 05/16/08 09:05 PM

but seriously, do you agree with me? when someone pretends to be something they are not? esp. when you work your ass off to actually BE that?

I agree..but i also try not to judge to quickly. Do i believe he is a fighter now?..no i don't. Could he have been? possibly.(doubtful) but possibly. Also sometimes fantasy is all someone has so i try not to take that from them...but that's just me

i was just bustin on the tae kwon do like always, but when he came out with that second list i hadda tear his statment up....its funny to me. and disrespectful.

no photo
Fri 05/16/08 09:04 PM

i guess tae kwon do is cute lol

i do more then just that

i do shadow-boxing
ninja
jeet kundo
and kickboxing
and pro wrestling

pro wrestling? ninja? shadow boxing? well A. i didnt know pro wrestling or ninja were actual forms of a MA and shadow boxing
is a way of training not a form of MA....

you can take anything and make it m.a
it's all about your input on what your doing
and yes ninjitsu is very well rounded and can take on anything

i also know jeet kwundo

ok ninjitsu is a form of MA but ninja isnt....and pro wrestling is a bunch of fake BS dude. and shadow boxing is nothing because shadows dont hit back....and ninjitsu guys are kinda a joke (the american versions not the rtue guys) the last guy at work who knew iit ended up with 3 broken ribs and a hyperextended elbow because he thought he could take me, a karate chop is no match for a flying arm bar...ever....

i understand what your talking about but the man who showed me what i know is the real deal and i have wrestled in japan it may be fake here but i promise not there

i'v been in my share of combat..

HAHAHAHAHAHA YOU WRESTLED IN JAPAN? where? when? what org? what was your weight class? style? your "pro" wrestling or collegic/roman grecko?

name new fn show wrestled for F.M.W lightheavy weight
some of everything more high flying.

haha so that fake ass fly thru the air and prettend to wrestle while you get hit by chairs and stuff?

no i don't say it's fake when you have scares from being busted open or hit with with other objects
or put in the hospital

how do learn to fall off a 20 foot ladder you don't.

ok dude seriously, that **** is so gay. if you stepped into a ring, cage, ANYWERE, i would beat you so relentlessly you would not know what hit you. your a hack dude. go crawl up in a ball and pretend to be something your not

oh one more thing....whats your wretling name? that should be good for a laugh...the mighty flying turd?

no photo
Fri 05/16/08 09:00 PM

no photo
Fri 05/16/08 08:58 PM

i do more then just that

i do shadow-boxing
ninja
jeet kundo
and kickboxing
and pro wrestling

pro wrestling? ninja? shadow boxing? well A. i didnt know pro wrestling or ninja were actual forms of a MA and shadow boxing

i also know jeet kwundo

ok ninjitsu is a form of MA but ninja isnt....and pro wrestling is a bunch of fake BS dude. and shadow boxing is nothing because shadows dont hit back....and ninjitsu guys are kinda a joke (the american versions not the rtue guys) the last guy at work who knew iit ended up with 3 broken ribs and a hyperextended elbow because he thought he could take me, a karate chop is no match for a flying arm bar...ever....

i understand what your talking about but the man who showed me what i know is the real deal and i have wrestled in japan it may be fake here but i promise not there

HAHAHAHAHAHA YOU WRESTLED IN JAPAN? where? when? what org? what was your weight class? style? your "pro" wrestling or collegic/roman grecko?

name new fn show wrestled for F.M.W lightheavy weight
some of everything more high flying.

haha so that fake ass fly thru the air and prettend to wrestle while you get hit by chairs and stuff?

no photo
Fri 05/16/08 08:57 PM
lie, pretetnd to be someone your not, and be a HACK

no photo
Fri 05/16/08 08:56 PM

I can't get my zip drive in the USB...can someone help me?

thats a loaded statment if i have ever seen one....

no photo
Fri 05/16/08 08:52 PM

i do more then just that

i do shadow-boxing
ninja
jeet kundo
and kickboxing
and pro wrestling

i also know jeet kwundo

no photo
Fri 05/16/08 08:49 PM
and adamjason...do us a favor and change your profession. your not an MMA fighter or even a trainer, i train upwards of 50-60 hours a week to EARN the title of fighter. i have had broken arms ribs neck fingers toes ankles and countless sticthes. just because you "train" in shadow boxing and "ninja" doesnt make you a pro figher or even an amatuer.....so change your profession to hack. i worked long and hard for my title you prob. play that UFC video game and think your bad ass or watch the fight nights and get all pumped up, beat up your little sister and think your hardcore...dont you?

no photo
Fri 05/16/08 08:46 PM

i do more then just that

i do shadow-boxing
ninja
jeet kundo
and kickboxing
and pro wrestling

i also know jeet kwundo

no photo
Fri 05/16/08 08:42 PM

Chin Na, Shotokan Karate, ninjitsu, and kenpo..never really stuck with it for that long though..now i found a kung-fu school i want to attend and actually stick with. But i've learned enough to get by

wow shotokan guys are insane...like they live breath sleep eat and everything there form of MA....the brown belts + scare me hahaha

I didn't do it for that long..about a year. My sensei(sp?) was nuts..she was this TINY little woman who wanted us to be flexible...i went from not touching my toes..to doing the splits in 3 months...she hurt us!!! but in a good waylaugh

nothing better then being flexable and being a fighter. esp. in Jiu Jitsu for me bigsmile bigsmile

i've been wanting to take that as well..but i'm always on my ship and not allowed to practice with a partner onboard..they are afraid we will hurt each otherlaugh

How long have you been fighting for?

Muay thai since i was 12, wrestled in HS, started jiu jitsu a few years back, just started wrestling and boxing hard core again, my current am record is 4-1-0 with a fight coming up in aug. its for a contract in the WEC

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 18 19