Community > Posts By > Sibat

Sibat's photo
Sun 05/11/08 07:29 PM
are you taking a large count doo-koo???

Sibat's photo
Sun 05/11/08 07:19 PM
either that or she has real problems with telling people she's not interested...huh

Oooh, did she throw me the curve! Ouch.

Sibat's photo
Sun 05/11/08 07:17 PM
yes, and a little saddened! laugh

Sibat's photo
Sun 05/11/08 07:16 PM
hahahahahahahah, it's true!

Sibat's photo
Sun 05/11/08 07:15 PM
I am a man, but my welcome wagon hails from about 1200 miles down south...

Welcome anyway!

Sibat's photo
Sun 05/11/08 07:12 PM
hahah, more like gamma essence in the shat-mosphere.

(boo for bad pun jokes, I know)

Sibat's photo
Sun 05/11/08 07:09 PM
sorry, I had to emphasize the point.

Sibat's photo
Sun 05/11/08 07:07 PM
All right, join the fun.

Sibat's photo
Sun 05/11/08 07:05 PM
YOU KNOW! I don't know how I do it! No one is more anti-amazing than this dude! *hips akimbo*

I was IM-ing a young lady I met named _*swoon*_. She is... well... It doesn't matter right now, just know that she officially embodies awesomeness! I told you about her Adrian! You were right: *swoon*

WELL: we are having this conversation in which I was asking her a slew of queries. I mean, I gotta know something about her. So she returns super cool replies and then reposts the questions to me.

I went on a rampant monologue attempting to tie everything together for a good seven minutes (in which she only replied once.

way to get to know someone- blah, blah, me, me, me)

Then I waited. A while. A really odd long while. (In IM time it was only four minutes-ish, but to me..... E-T-E-R-Nity)

Ok, fine:

So I go about making jokes and carrying on a convo with NO-BODY. Secretly I thought she was playing some Jedi Mind Trick. You know: Online silent treatment to see what I would do. Little does she know how patient I am. SO I continue blabbing off. At some point I figured she would jump in and cut me off....
I'm just being a retard trying to "call her bluff". For a solid fifteen minutes or so I am erupting forth random babble to fill space and occupy myself until she returned from...

Who knew...

The phone call.

Wherein she was informed her brother was in a wreck...

*sigh* for him, and for me. I want everyone to know how INCREDIBLY terrible I feel right about....
N.O.W.

I just pray he's ok.

P.S.: Recount-
Awesome moments like this can only happen in the life of the Rob. I tried to send a funny text to a GF(Erin) once and she didn't reply for a while so OF COURSE I text her and ask her why she didn't praise me & tell me "I'm so funny".... she called me back to assure me it's because she's CRYING her EYES OUT after having found out her cousin had died. Yehuh.

Everyone else remember that cat I ran over while flirting with the suv girl?
(you can check my myspace blogs for references.)

*SIGH*

(this is why I am single folks, for your entertainment, for your pleasure.)

I'm going to bed

alone

for a long, long, time.

(insert symbolic colon sad face here)

Sibat's photo
Sun 05/11/08 03:06 PM
hahahahahahahhahahahahhaahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahhahah

Sibat's photo
Sat 05/10/08 02:14 PM
Oh, yeah, my first post! Congrats, to me, I am throwing a party tonight for self!

Sibat's photo
Sat 05/10/08 02:13 PM
Can I be replaced by Pee Wee Herman? Then all my friends could scream when they said the word of the day!!!

ahhhhH!

*would my friends realize I am not me anymore.... whoa, deep.