Community > Posts By > Bart

Bart's photo
Tue 10/17/23 06:58 PM
Edited by Bart on Tue 10/17/23 06:59 PM
No more like the teachers pest.

OT: have you ever been a participant in a turkey shoot?

Bart's photo
Tue 10/17/23 06:39 PM
Edited by Bart on Tue 10/17/23 06:43 PM
No way. No how!

OT: Have you ever gone skinny dippin w/ another person is a public swimming hole, or pool?

Bart's photo
Mon 10/16/23 06:22 PM
Edited by Bart on Mon 10/16/23 06:23 PM

Whatever it is that CNN or Fox Or other shitty media have been showing on the news is full of bias, and never shows what's really going on over there. I pity the gullible Americans for being spoon fed lies.

And about that man in Illinois who murdered a 6 year old Palestinian boy, are you going to make excuses for what he did?

No. That ‘ man’ should be executed, like all the pieces of **** that harm children, death to all of them… why is it so hard for you to see that Americans , most of us anyway draw a distinction between Palestinians and Hamas. No one wants to see the destruction and death of civilians in Gaza but the people in Gaza give Israel no choice but to come in to destroy the people hell bent on destroying them. Israel is begging the civilians to leave for their safety but they are forced to stay in their homes while Hamas cowards behind them.

Bart's photo
Mon 10/16/23 02:36 PM
Edited by Bart on Mon 10/16/23 02:36 PM
Not, sounds a little creepy. Sorry Devo, just saying.

Have you ever snuck friends into a drive in? For us oldies.

Bart's photo
Mon 10/16/23 12:16 PM
Edited by Bart on Mon 10/16/23 12:17 PM

The Human Rights Committee has repeatedly affirmed the legitimacy of fighting against the occupation by all available means, including armed conflict, based on United Nations General Assembly Resolution No. 3214 in 1974. (Resolution No. 3 (35) on 2/21/1979 and Resolution No. 1989/19 on 6 /3/1989).
General Assembly Resolution 37/43 of 12/3/1982 “reaffirms the legitimacy of the struggle of peoples for independence, territorial integrity, and liberation from colonial and foreign domination and foreign occupation by all available means, including armed struggle for their liberation from occupation and the right to self-determination. And any attempt to suppress the armed struggle against colonial and foreign domination and racist regimes are in violation of the United Nations Charter.

The resolution your speaking of was not meant for a terrorist group . And the whole reason Israel controls the border and what goes in and out of Gaza is solely for their defense. Millions of Muslims believe in the extermination of Jews. It has been their teachings for century’s… but the events last week enacted by these rabid dogs (Hamas) is inconceivable evil. And like any rabid animal you must destroy it. Period.. it now looks like an unbelievable escalation as orders to get ready to deploy to Israel in 24 hrs. has been given to about 2,000 U.S. service personal….
Sorry for the double post

Bart's photo
Mon 10/16/23 12:16 PM

The Human Rights Committee has repeatedly affirmed the legitimacy of fighting against the occupation by all available means, including armed conflict, based on United Nations General Assembly Resolution No. 3214 in 1974. (Resolution No. 3 (35) on 2/21/1979 and Resolution No. 1989/19 on 6 /3/1989).
General Assembly Resolution 37/43 of 12/3/1982 “reaffirms the legitimacy of the struggle of peoples for independence, territorial integrity, and liberation from colonial and foreign domination and foreign occupation by all available means, including armed struggle for their liberation from occupation and the right to self-determination. And any attempt to suppress the armed struggle against colonial and foreign domination and racist regimes are in violation of the United Nations Charter.

The resolution your speaking of was not meant for a terrorist group . And the whole reason Israel controls the border and what goes in and out of Gaza is solely for their defense. Millions of Muslims believe in the extermination of Jews. It has been their teachings for century’s… but the events last week enacted by these rabid dogs (Hamas) is inconceivable evil. And like any rabid animal you must destroy it. Period.. it now looks like an unbelievable escalation as orders to get ready to deploy to Israel in 24 hrs. has been given to about 2,000 U.S. service personal….

Bart's photo
Mon 10/16/23 11:42 AM
Dire straits: box set

Bart's photo
Mon 10/16/23 08:30 AM
Scouts den mother

Bart's photo
Mon 10/16/23 07:42 AM

with most of my posts
It seems I stir Pumpis pot,
From the political forum to the game hot or not ,
But that’s ok with me cause I think she’s quite a gal
One day I’d like to have her be my fishing pal…

:v: All in good fun..

Aww, super sweet :heart: thank you Bart.
:kissing_heart:

You still give me high blood pressure sad laugh

Lol.. YW, … you get my blood flowing to, but for a whole different reason. ..

Bart's photo
Mon 10/16/23 07:27 AM
Fleetwood Mac

Bart's photo
Mon 10/16/23 06:58 AM
Edited by Bart on Mon 10/16/23 07:02 AM
Yes, several times…

HYE laid out of work for no reason at all other than to just to spend the day with your SO..

Bart's photo
Sat 10/14/23 03:00 PM

I'm really liking the well deserved fires at hamas hq.

I bet they are not roasting hotdogs over that fire…

Bart's photo
Sat 10/14/23 02:45 PM
Edited by Bart on Sat 10/14/23 02:46 PM
with most of my posts
It seems I stir Pumpis pot,
From the political forum to the game hot or not ,
But that’s ok with me cause I think she’s quite a gal
One day I’d like to have her be my fishing pal…

:v: All in good fun..

Bart's photo
Sat 10/14/23 01:42 PM
I’d stop doing hallucinigetics.

Bart's photo
Sat 10/14/23 01:38 PM
Not hot but mean.

Having your assultress save you from drowning..:smiley:

Bart's photo
Sat 10/14/23 01:18 PM
The topic: staying sober on a date:
Hot, and smart for that 2nd date.

(No fun if we all believed alike. :wink:just saying.)

OT: staying dry on a boat ride?…

Bart's photo
Sat 10/14/23 11:26 AM
Was enjoying the back and forth between slim and mike

Bart's photo
Sat 10/14/23 11:18 AM
Caregiver or nurse

Bart's photo
Sat 10/14/23 11:11 AM
Ugly Kid Joe

Bart's photo
Fri 10/13/23 03:01 PM

"While Israel is dropping leaflets and warning civilians in Gaza to evacuate to the south for their own safety before they start their campaign in the north against Hamas , they are being prevented to leave by Hamas. This should make it clear to the Palestinians that their true enemy is the same people they support to govern them. When your ideology is that screwed up there really is no hope for you."

Some people are so good at stating the obvious. And I'm serious about that. For whatever reason, I know the truth and can see it, but have a very hard time explaining it. You did a good job of that. It reminds me of in school when they say to show your work. That was always way harder to me than getting the answer. But anyways, thank you for speaking the truth.

Thank you. I’m afraid that many people see the obvious but unlike you and I , they choose to deny it. They even deny the holocaust . Look what’s going on in big cities across our nation. Thousands of anti-Semites protesting Israels right to defend itself and calling for death to Israel… I hope Joe Biden sees these protests so he will never again state that the number 1 threat in the world is white supremacy! Keep posting your thoughts Not Looking , very informative.