jenniferkathleen's photo
Sat 07/12/08 10:19 PM
my friend went into convulsions, i guess word got around cause no one ever bothered him again, lol.

jenniferkathleen's photo
Fri 07/11/08 10:36 PM
uuum, depends

jenniferkathleen's photo
Mon 07/07/08 08:37 PM
i have had a few email me "links" and i am always to chicken to look for that very reason.

jenniferkathleen's photo
Mon 07/07/08 08:33 PM
that would be fun.

jenniferkathleen's photo
Mon 07/07/08 08:02 PM
ive had some weird things happen,bye some real strange people, but they were all alive....

jenniferkathleen's photo
Mon 07/07/08 06:44 PM
i would rather talk thru email, or im on the site before i give my IM to anyone. you wouldnt believe the guys who just up and email their phone numbers and be like "call me". like i will that soon, lol.

jenniferkathleen's photo
Mon 07/07/08 06:35 PM
my best friend died 2 years ago this month. and altho she wasnt family, we grew up together. sorry for your loss, it hurts and there are and always will be reminders. i hope the memories become happy ones as they have for me. i cry for her still, but i look back and laugh at all the great times we had together. i wish you well.

jenniferkathleen's photo
Mon 07/07/08 07:49 AM
Another criticism is that religion restricts thought. When religion purports to offer a complete answer to problems of purpose, morality, origins or science, it inevitably discourages exploration of those areas (by suppressing curiosity), and thereby denies its followers a broader perspective, and prevents progress. Examples include the Church’s attack on Galileo for suggesting that the Earth revolves around the Sun, the opposition from the Church to Darwin’s theory of evolution, and present-day opposition to potentially life-saving research into stem cells.

Do you believe religion can impede human progress? If not explain why.

that is why i have a problem with religion, amongst other things...

jenniferkathleen's photo
Mon 07/07/08 07:46 AM
i believe in God, but i have a huge problem with religion. i believe if you live the best you can and do what is right in your life as a person, then that is all anyone can expect from you.

jenniferkathleen's photo
Sun 07/06/08 11:13 PM
wish someone would explain it to me!

jenniferkathleen's photo
Fri 07/04/08 08:32 PM
i have been cheated on by a man i was madly in love with, however i wasnt married to him. but i wouldnt take him back for the simple issue of forever looking over my shoulder waiting on it to happen again. the trust was gone and i decided that no matter how painful it was to leave, it had to be done. i knew i would eventually get over it, and i did.

jenniferkathleen's photo
Sat 06/28/08 08:25 PM
my best friend being stabbed to death in a motel room, by her husband.

jenniferkathleen's photo
Mon 06/16/08 10:29 PM
and you here about side effects, all the time, deff not something to tinker with cause it DOES effect brain chemistry, thats the whole point of the drug, if anything, and you do go without doc's advise, do it slowly.

jenniferkathleen's photo
Mon 06/16/08 10:24 PM
you better ask a doc, sometimes they tell you it isnt addictive, only to find out it is.....

jenniferkathleen's photo
Mon 05/12/08 11:44 AM
i believe in past lives, all of mine are catching up with me in this one....