Community > Posts By > catlover50

catlover50's photo
Tue 12/25/12 01:48 AM

catlover50's photo
Mon 12/24/12 08:55 PM
Miracles do not exist, as there is no god. Unlikely things occur, but that is purely a statistical matter.

catlover50's photo
Sun 12/23/12 03:22 AM
Hi guys, new here :-)

Just like you all, I am looking for the one. I have spent far too many lonely nights alone, and plus, my kitty cats need a mama )-: lol. I write a LOT of poetry, and not to toot my own horn, but...TOOT TOOT, I think I am pretty darn good at it. Here is a poem about "her."

Her
She is so intelligent
Yet, so...
Silly
She makes me hehe, haha
She makes me happy happy
Messy hair she lets me comb
Full lips
Full like a basket of Easter eggs
Where is she?
Her

I myself, besides writing poetry, enjoy reading about the Middle Ages, the extra terrestrial/UFO phenomena, watching late night television shows, online virtual gaming, cooking with herbs, learning OLD dances (Charleston, Jitterbug, etc), and of course, playing with my 6 cats! :-)

catlover50's photo
Sun 12/23/12 02:49 AM
The term 'hero' is subjective, just like most things are. A hero is different to all. A hero to me are all kitty cats (except the mean ones!), as they are great cuddle buddies on these chilly nights! :-)

catlover50's photo
Sun 12/23/12 02:45 AM
I have to say, I am apauled that such a word as "pissed" is allowed as the title of a thread on a PUBLIC forum! Vulgar, vulgar, vulgar...

catlover50's photo
Sun 12/23/12 02:43 AM
Violence is used by the weak! I have never as much as given a mean look to a man. If anything, I'll give him a hug, and maybe a kiss if he's extra nice ;)

catlover50's photo
Sun 12/23/12 02:41 AM
A considerably major turn off for me is a woman who always wants to hug on the first date. When a woman attempts to hug me, whether we have been on one date, or a million dates, I simply jog away from her and don't say a word. Hugging, kissing, and all intimacy should be between a married couple.

catlover50's photo
Sun 12/23/12 02:41 AM
A considerably major turn off for me is a woman who always wants to hug on the first date. When a woman attempts to hug me, whether we have been on one date, or a million dates, I simply jog away from her and don't say a word. Hugging, kissing, and all intimacy should be between a married couple.

catlover50's photo
Sun 12/23/12 02:35 AM
"When humanity seems bleak, turn to a feline friend.
-Mary Wattel, winner of 2006 U.S. Feline Show and Ceremony