pinkbutterflykisses's photo
Tue 06/03/08 07:47 PM

you should talk to him

I know. Maybe one day i will have the courage. But, he probably is looking for someone near him.

Tue 06/03/08 07:41 PM
I'm kind of hoping he will see this and message me and we will fall madly in love and ride off into the sunset together. Did I say how gorgeous he was? This guy has me mesmerized!love

Tue 06/03/08 07:30 PM

Have you thought of at least saying hi?

He lives so far and I am too shy.sad

Tue 06/03/08 07:29 PM

blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing

Sorry. you are cute and little dog too, but he isn't from Wyoming. But, flower for you flowerforyou

Tue 06/03/08 07:22 PM
I am nuts over one guy's profile here. I mean abso****inlutely nuts! But, he's not from my state. And he is so gorgeous. And I am shy sad He is so gorgeous I can't stop looking at his profile. I think about him the whole time I am on here. I will give you a hint. He is a guy. He is so gorgeous. He is over 50. He lives in west. He has whiskers. He has gorgeous blue eyes. He has a little dog. If you are him, I want you to know you make my heart go pit a pat love Here is a flower for you flowerforyou I have a MAD crush on you! :heart:

Tue 06/03/08 07:09 PM
i'm waiting.

Tue 06/03/08 06:25 PM
most anything with a good male companion.

Tue 06/03/08 06:07 PM
like building a cocoon.

Tue 06/03/08 01:25 PM
greener grass is an illusion!

Tue 06/03/08 01:20 PM
you are normal. you live you die.everything else is a drop in a bucket.

Tue 06/03/08 01:13 PM

somebody help me with this

it will all be over soon. Isn't that funny!?

Tue 06/03/08 01:08 PM
men and common sense.

Tue 06/03/08 01:02 PM

I'm ready to move in. I can cook. I can clean. I can give back rubs.

Do you wash car's to?laugh

...and wax...I can be there tomorrow.

Tue 06/03/08 12:56 PM
I'm ready to move in. I can cook. I can clean. I can give back rubs.

Mon 06/02/08 08:59 PM

and men have to get it from them...YES...NO...

What do you think????

I've found that the best sex starts with waking up before her, and making her morning cup of coffee just the way she likes it, and then finding other nice ways to be giving to her, and with her doing the same. It's been a long time since I've had that kind of sex. I believe sex to be an experience that is shared, not given. I don't have any signs here that say, "will work for sex". If the giving part is already there, sex is just the bonus to already doing good.

WOW! love

Mon 06/02/08 08:53 PM
In a field of butterflies.

Fri 05/23/08 11:49 AM
O HI o drinker

Mon 05/19/08 08:57 AM
Love will not jump into your heart when you barely let it know it is welcome there. If you see love and you do not move to grasp it, It can be gone from you forever. Love needs to know you want it. So let him/her know. Be clear. Grab hold and don't let go. Love wants you too :heart:

Sun 05/18/08 09:28 PM
Love will not jump into your heart when you barely let it know it is welcome there. If you see love and you do not move to grasp it, It can be gone from you forever. Love needs to know you want it. So let him/her know. Be clear. Grab hold and don't let go. Love wants you too:heart:

Sun 05/18/08 09:16 PM
Edited by pinkbutterflykisses on Sun 05/18/08 09:16 PM
Love will not jump into your heart when you barely let it know it is welcome there. If you see love and you do not move to grasp it, It can be gone from you forever. Love needs to know you want it. So let him/her know. Be clear. Grab hold and don't let go. Love wants you too.:heart: