pinkbutterflykisses's photo
Thu 09/18/08 05:23 AM
just be glad it wasn't prep-H!noway

Thu 09/18/08 05:22 AM
Lake Erie is beautiful

Thu 09/18/08 05:19 AM

thats what i was saying.... if there is nothing upstairs then you got to go...kinda harsh but i need someone who is stimulating and keep a conversation going, not just be eye candy

Exactly -- but trying to find someone like that where I live is like trying to find an aluminum three-toed sloth that also serves as a toaster oven....

lmao..... sure I could be very shallow and date guys strickly based on their looks... did that when i was younger but now I need substance and good chemistry... thats the problem i have with the boys I seem to attract....All looks and thats it

Generally speaking, non-substance men go after loose chicks or those that portray themselves that way.

Fri 07/04/08 12:46 PM
((((HUGS))))flowers

Thu 07/03/08 07:33 AM
HAPPY almost 4th!!!drinker drinker drinker

Thu 07/03/08 07:29 AM
Good morning :smile:

Thu 07/03/08 07:28 AM
Very childish indeed

I judge each on their own merit.

You cannot expect to click with everyone your friends click with and vise versa. If a friend expects that of you , then they aren't much of a friend now are they?
huh

Wed 07/02/08 03:33 PM
I mean. How do you keep the different dating sites seperate if you cannot even keep the different women on one site seperated? Talk about gluttons! LOLrofl

Wed 07/02/08 03:25 PM
Have you ever experienced this:

You have someone email you and ask you a bit about yourself. You email back and tell them what they wanted to know and ask a few things yourself. You do this maybe a few times and then there is a bit of a pause in between email exchanges followed by another email that asks the very same questions you already answered in the first.

I call foul! Too many dating sites and hitting too many women at one time can blow up in your face. This is a guarantee that you will be forever canned into the internet playa doggy pile!

Do you guys really think this is the best approach?

:laughing:

Wed 07/02/08 11:01 AM
I told him I thought perhaps he should wait a while. We havn't even met.

Wed 07/02/08 10:52 AM
Thanks. You too.flowerforyou

Wed 07/02/08 09:47 AM
What if someone you were involved with wanted to get a tatoo of your name on them and asked your opinion?huh

Wed 07/02/08 09:46 AM
Just like anything else. Some do some don't.

Wed 07/02/08 09:45 AM
I would pick a week in the mountains. They are much more secluded than the beach. Would be tranquil.

Wed 07/02/08 09:42 AM
Good info to know. I try to put in right forum but sometimes it is hard to tell which one. So, then I put in general.flowerforyou

Wed 07/02/08 09:38 AM

I dressed like a fairy at a freinds party and when the guest of honor showed up as drunk as we suspected he would...everyone pretended I was not there...it drove him mad! laugh

Now THAT is funny! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Wed 07/02/08 09:28 AM
Depends on how much change. I am flexible.:smile:

Wed 07/02/08 09:25 AM

i broke into this place and had a threesome with a couple of friends

Here?huh Who? surprised I didn't know it was locked! :laughing:

Wed 07/02/08 09:23 AM
What is the wildest thing you ever did?

I got some Jerry beads :laughing: