Community > Posts By > DJF6591

no photo
Mon 02/04/13 09:09 PM
Classic rock 70s mostly. Current hard rock music also. I'm very picky when it comes to music.

no photo
Mon 12/17/12 03:29 AM

Is it confirmed that he was taking medication for his condition?

No, there is no report of the shooter having been on prescription medication.
According to ABC News, Adam Lanza, the alleged shooter, has been labeled as having "mental illness" and a "personality disorder." These are precisely the words typically heard in a person who is being "treated" with mind-altering psychiatric drugs.

Well if hehad a mental illness I guess mental medicine would be a good call what gets people into trouble is when you start taking it then just stop shocks the system this goes back to this country not knowing about mental health they think oh took pill I'm fine then stops taking it.

no photo
Sun 12/16/12 11:15 PM

Anyone seeing a "shrink" of any kind is on psychotropic drugs of one kind or another GUARANTEED! That's what they do, push pills for Big Pharma.....that's ALL they do!

There is very little evidence that shrinks actually ever help a persons condition. All they ever do is provide a new name for their condition, and pharma makes a new drug for it!

That is some huge pile of BS if I have ever read it. I have been in the care of 2 shrinks in my life for the last 5 years (Not at the same time I'm not that crazy) and they both were very worried about giving me medicine and wanted to treat me purely without pills.(Sadly this didnt work but anyway) The main problem with this country about gun violence is two fold we have an orgasmic addiction to guns to begin with and add that with the fact we ignore mental health like it doesn't even exist. I can tell you 80% of the mass shootings if not more could have been stopped if people had a basic understanding of mental health and how to deal with it but we as a country have put such a stigma on it that now people are ashamed to seek help admit to others they have a problem and stop taking their meds just so others dont think they are abnormal. Only when the mental health of other people is made a priority and peoples need to treat their guns like their children will things change and innocent people stop being murdered.

Not all doctors are pill pushers. I however will argue otherwise in that I was used as a test subject against my will for Ritalin. Doctors helped steal my childhood. Likewise recently a HUGE Medicare fraud ring just got busted and guess where the top of the food chain ended on that scheme? A major pharma company making hundreds of millions off of false medicare claims for drugs they were having doctors just throw away. Likewise having two doctors is very smart. Never put all your faith in one opinion. Likewise I have been to my share of shrinks and when I was in high school they concluded Ritalin WAS messing me up. I have seen drugs actually DO what they are supposed to but lately look at all the advertising for fancy new designer drugs with lists of side effects as long as my schlong!

And on top of that treatments proven to work in other countries are ignored here...

so...

That really goes to my main point we as a country don't look at mental illness as a sickness like the flu its really considered to be shameful and so it gets hard to find good doctors but you cant generalize all the shrinks in the same bubble.

no photo
Sun 12/16/12 11:11 PM

So get rid of speed limits criminals will just go as fast as they want too. Get rid of assault laws might as well criminals will break the law anyway.

no photo
Sun 12/16/12 11:02 PM

Anyone seeing a "shrink" of any kind is on psychotropic drugs of one kind or another GUARANTEED! That's what they do, push pills for Big Pharma.....that's ALL they do!

There is very little evidence that shrinks actually ever help a persons condition. All they ever do is provide a new name for their condition, and pharma makes a new drug for it!

That is some huge pile of BS if I have ever read it. I have been in the care of 2 shrinks in my life for the last 5 years (Not at the same time I'm not that crazy) and they both were very worried about giving me medicine and wanted to treat me purely without pills.(Sadly this didnt work but anyway) The main problem with this country about gun violence is two fold we have an orgasmic addiction to guns to begin with and add that with the fact we ignore mental health like it doesn't even exist. I can tell you 80% of the mass shootings if not more could have been stopped if people had a basic understanding of mental health and how to deal with it but we as a country have put such a stigma on it that now people are ashamed to seek help admit to others they have a problem and stop taking their meds just so others dont think they are abnormal. Only when the mental health of other people is made a priority and peoples need to treat their guns like their children will things change and innocent people stop being murdered.

no photo
Sun 12/16/12 10:39 PM
I'm sure Congress will still be there when she gets better.