Community > Posts By > oya9

no photo
Sun 05/04/08 12:55 AM
:heart:

ya know, i lost my mother at birth, she gave me away to be raised in an old family tradition....i later came to discover her within myself...and now again in you.
i think i am even older than you in years but you are so generous and your love is so tangible ...when i am so confused you are the dream of my mother come true...do you remember i said we are each others dreams come true??

thank you for being:heart:

no photo
Sat 05/03/08 12:34 PM
i wanna see eriks face for that one!!!!laugh laugh

no photo
Sat 05/03/08 12:26 PM
hi Allenflowerforyou :heart:

no photo
Sat 05/03/08 12:25 PM
it's hilarious...but what has that got to do with erik?

now a clip with erik in the produce section of the market emoting for a fresh fig...hmmmmmlaugh laugh laugh laugh

erik goes to the market
erik goes to the dentist
the erik series....

erik meets muriel!!!!

hahhahahhaaahhahahahaaaaaaaabigsmile

no photo
Sat 05/03/08 12:17 PM
gypsy..u ok?laugh flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 05/03/08 11:53 AM
yepflowerforyou

no photo
Sat 05/03/08 10:56 AM

Inherently neutral, but predisposed towards evil by nature and disposed towards good by reason.

Nature is not predisposed towards evil.

JB

That's a completely different issue and not one that I was posting about. I said that humans are predisposed towards evil by nature. From birth. People are mean, careless, thoughtless and rude just by their very nature. Do the turn signal test. Drive in heavy traffic and watch how much easier it is to change lanes if you don't use your turn signal.

I think they call that the id.

But it is true that people have to learn to love one another.

I think the indwelling spirit can overcome outside and even genetic influences sometimes, but then I believe that humans are spiritual beings having a human experience and they may have experiential wisdom from a former life working in their favor.

There are many variables. Humans have great potential for good and evil. I don't think they are born with either really, just like animals can't be called good or evil. They are just running on their programming.

JB
flowerforyou i resonate with so many of your perspectives, i had to chime in flowerforyou
and respectfully add that reality, on the planet shows us that the human species is genetically predisposed, and only now that technology has advanced to the level where we can read the human genome, and understand the chemistry and biology, can we begin to assign what good and evil actually are.
in the beginning there were no reasons, there were only causes. nothing had a purpose, nothing had so much as a function, there was no teleology in the world at all, it's simple,there was nothing that had interests, but after millennias there happened to emerge simple replicators. While 'they' had no idea of their interests, WE peering back from our vantage point at their early days and development , we can non-arbitrarily assign them certain interests, the design of our conscious minds, is the result of 3 successive evolutionary processes, piled on top of each other, each one vastly swifter and more powerful than it's predecessor, and in order to understand this ...well

maybe that's another thread
i do feel safe to say that as soon as one gets into the business of self preservation, boundaries become very important

no photo
Sat 05/03/08 08:39 AM

when light returns to the source
it takes nothing
of what it has illuminated.

it may have shown on a garbage dump or a garden
or in the center of a human eye

no matter...

it goes and when it does
the open plain becomes passionately desolate

wanting it back

no photo
Sat 05/03/08 08:37 AM

where is the wine that will
take me to sweet abandon
i didn't taste it in our tears until
the sky unleashed a torrent
and we were once again
allonewater
and the pavement we fell on

i didn't taste it in our songs until
the music raged against the machine
and we took back
our drums and remembered our way
home

pass me the cup
to drink of you , of sisters
and all
manifestations of
'this essence'
this abandon

that i find in the comfort of our dance

salut!

no photo
Sat 05/03/08 08:32 AM
my friend lies about it too....:tongue:

no photo
Sat 05/03/08 08:31 AM
do you believe them?????ohwell

no photo
Sat 05/03/08 08:28 AM
hellooooooo a voice from the past....

hey lady...sooooo you don't really wanna do that .

i have a friend she is 35, no kids so none of the stretched out belly skin,she just didn't want the rolls when she sat down...she is 5'5" and weighs about 115 which is pretty damn close to perfect....she did it anyway.

it's awful...a purple scar now reaches around her from side to side ...and shows over the line of where her jeans end....when she sits she still bends in the middle..( go figure) lol

it took 3 months for most of the swelling to go away and they said it would take 6 weeks, then the residual swelling will stay for at least a year...she was so depressed from the whole ordeal she put on 10lbs

don't do it!!!!!!!!! she is tight and uncomfortable and it has ruined her sex life because she is more self conscious now for the scar and what it means then the rolls she didn't like before

the rolls she had, were like we all have, like every healthy body has when it folds and bends ....

it's not worth it unless you were seriously obese and lost 100 lbs...

jmo
flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 05/02/08 09:51 PM
Danaflowerforyou
:heart: :heart:

no photo
Fri 05/02/08 12:47 AM

You all smoke then. I don't touch the stuff.

pours the sake...... oils the tatami mat.... throws the stones on the fire....sssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

More Sake for me!!!!!!drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

no photo
Fri 05/02/08 12:35 AM

and let us smoke.......smokin
passes the splif

wwwwwwwhhhhhhhsssssssssssssssss .....ere

no photo
Fri 05/02/08 12:25 AM
ttttttttttttttttttoooooooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss with toenail polish!!!!!!!huh

no photo
Fri 05/02/08 12:23 AM

honestly i find it shocking and hugely disappointing

but from Jess i am not surprised.....now Karma on the other hand must be suffering from temporary insanity....we'll see how long it takes hin to get over the substance abuse....lmao

i wrote this before i knew or read your poetry...sorry but people with patterns need to be paid attention to... Lee had serious issues that were evident for most to see....

i'm sorry you found out the expensive way....and i think she is horrible for leading you to believe in a lie. it's not like she didn't know who she was/is

no photo
Fri 05/02/08 12:18 AM

sweetheart..... you'll be ok.....
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Oh Yeah!!!

Time..... takes care of pretty much anything.

Though a longer layover in Vancouver would have been nice. Oh well.

well i guess you won't be flying soon .... but next time a layover in Amsterdam ????:heart: :heart: :heart: bigsmile laugh

no photo
Fri 05/02/08 12:09 AM
sweetheart..... you'll be ok.....
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 05/02/08 12:08 AM
seeeeeeeeeeeee i told ya ya shoulda picked me!!!!!:heart: :heart: :heart:

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 12 13