poohbearface19's photo
Sat 07/12/08 06:26 PM
Edited by poohbearface19 on Sat 07/12/08 06:29 PM
i was getting ready iam going out too movies and starbucks woo woo

poohbearface19's photo
Sat 07/12/08 06:25 PM

if your bored try some hooked on spelling

shut up

laugh You juz got served! Served! Served! Just kidding. I am bored and an ass today. What's my deal?

whateverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

poohbearface19's photo
Sat 07/12/08 06:25 PM
get out people iam out got better stuff too do right now

poohbearface19's photo
Sat 07/12/08 06:24 PM

if your bored try some hooked on spelling

shut up

poohbearface19's photo
Sat 07/12/08 06:20 PM

I know the feeling lol I feel left out as well. Ah well drinker

it sucks............doesnt it

poohbearface19's photo
Sat 07/12/08 06:13 PM
Edited by poohbearface19 on Sat 07/12/08 06:15 PM
anyways.......how i was saying.... my topic was just too clal peoples attnetion......so how you doing on this fine day..........i feel like down.... then not ...latelly seems like all my frineds are getting married.........or having kids.....i mean i think they are crazy........dont get me wrong but.......i would wnat something like that sight...........i found a old old friend from high school she is married and expecting........i feel out hahaa but hten agian not sicne iam not married or engaged and no kids i can do whatever i want then agian i would nt mind mmmmmmmmmmmmmm i dont know just felt like weiring stuff on here............iam bored..........because no matter what gosh i know iam beautiful...mirror mirror on the wall whom is the pretiest of them al why thank you mirror iam..............

poohbearface19's photo
Thu 07/10/08 12:07 PM
SAYING TOO MUCH........OR GOING TOO FAR.....WELL BE MY OPINION

poohbearface19's photo
Fri 07/04/08 10:13 PM

I feel for you hun...there are only 5 in my immediate family.
Around this time last year, we had to put my mom in a home:cry: because she has Alzheimer's so bad, she doesn't know who ANY of us are any more. My father basically told me not to call him anymore. My sister won't talk to me, and hasn't in over 10 years cuz she thinks I have rascist feelings towards her husband and son(They're not white, like I care. The funny AND sad part is, I like her husband wayyyy more than I liked her).
As for my brother, the last time I ever heard from him, he was living in the interior of B.C. and that was at least 8 years ago.
Thank God for friends, both on-line and off.drinker smokin

Btw..Friends are God's way of apologizing for the family you got:wink: laugh

i know ha....... thank god i have most of my friends on here and my space......sometimes better talkign too online friends then family hahha

poohbearface19's photo
Fri 07/04/08 10:06 PM

Don't worry about it Pooh. As long as you have a family that loves you and you love them, then I wouldn't worry about the rest.

I've got family members that I don't speak to, and it's not because I don't love them, it's just because I don't care to associate myself with them because they are a bad influence on my life.

So enjoy the family you have because I'm sure you are loved by them very much.flowerforyou flowerforyou

its just upsetting remembering everything.....memories

poohbearface19's photo
Fri 07/04/08 10:05 PM

As a friend told me once, family id very important. In the end that's all we really have. I wish you could have been invited to the wedding. I would be upset as well.

flowers

i know its like ok her page is public shes not on my page so i clicked on it thru my other cousins page she had a pict that had all my cosuins at bottom said eve4ryone i wanted here are here all my lovelly cousins........ i was like upset when i saw it

poohbearface19's photo
Fri 07/04/08 10:02 PM

ill have to read this again

ok sure

poohbearface19's photo
Fri 07/04/08 09:59 PM
thanks........ for reading my post

poohbearface19's photo
Fri 07/04/08 09:58 PM
Edited by poohbearface19 on Fri 07/04/08 10:01 PM
well ok my emmediate family is of four my mom and dad and older bro and me....... the thing is we do have family and aww but whats the use of it...seriouslly.......they stopped talking oto us much because we are far i just recentlly found out one of my girl cousins got married and everyone else got invited except our familly. I found out throught my space....... thru one of my other cousinns page whom did get invited.....should i be hurt.?.........we dont really talk too the family much..seems they jsut stoppped inviting us too gatherings now. and then theres another person my fav cousin just got a divorce and is turning into a ass........i feel at same time as i do feel cared for i feel like everything is dissapearing......sight oh well......... atleast i have my puppy......right......and my besties even dought there not near right now especially the one near me at school........i lvoe them....all dought sometimes i wished everything could be different......sometimes i feel like going tooo a totally diff palce and starting over but iam in school.........and cant get a job......at the time.......

poohbearface19's photo
Wed 07/02/08 03:38 PM

what exactly would you consider a geek?

a gueek is a person into studies or lots of science