Icarus_Cloudrunner's photo
Wed 05/07/08 05:07 PM

(I regret to inform my players in Avolon Legends that due to circumstances beyond my control I must put the game on temporary hiatus. don't despair though as I fully intend to return and have plenty of of Aventures pre-written and prepared when I do. I again apologize for all this. Thank you in advance for understanding.)

Hope you return soon, Josh! I'm having SO much fun playing!
Looking forward to the adventures; I need stuff to sing about laugh

Tue 05/06/08 12:31 PM
*Finding himself alone, Icarus takes his leave of the tavern to find a shady spot in which to sit and write in his journal*

Tue 05/06/08 12:24 PM
*laughs* "Wealth AND a sense of humour? A credit to you, my friend."

Tue 05/06/08 12:17 PM
"You mean you were taught how to write?! Will wonders never cease?"

Tue 05/06/08 12:10 PM
*steps up to the bar*

"So, Rat; I hear tell that you take me for a lover of boys. So sorry to dissapoint you, I know you must be heartbroken. But keep searching, I'm sure you shall find your prince charming someday."

Tue 05/06/08 12:01 PM
*looks over his shoulder and calls to Rathil*

"Good morning, friend."

Tue 05/06/08 11:59 AM
*laughs loudly* "Me? A Prince?! Hardly... Although there was this Princess... but alas that is ancient history."

*A shadow seems to darken his face at this memory*

Tue 05/06/08 11:52 AM
*returns to the table* "Look at me; I'm eating like a hog and stealing wine. How terribly uncouth."

Tue 05/06/08 11:49 AM
*Finishes stuffing his face, goes to the bar and pours himself an illicit glass of Elven wine.*

"This place is having a bad effect on me." He mutters to himself

Tue 05/06/08 11:40 AM
*Notices Cosmina's gaze but is too hungry to care about much else besides food for the moment*

Tue 05/06/08 11:23 AM
"Many thanks!"
*hungrily tucks into the feast*

Tue 05/06/08 11:19 AM
"I am well, thank you." *his stomach grumbles audibly* "I could certainly use some breakfast. Tell me, do they serve pallatable food here?"

Tue 05/06/08 11:12 AM
*Icarus awakes totally refreshed after a great night's sleep (without even the hint of a hangover) and walks downstairs, suprised to see someone behind the bar. He sees Cosmina and tips her a friendly nod*

"Good morning, Cosmina. How fares you this morn?"

Mon 05/05/08 08:00 PM
*regaining his composure, Icarus stands up and heads for the stairs. Before his boot reaches the first riser his conscience comes into play and he returns, picks up Cosmina and carries her up the stairs. He finds her room key in her pocket, unlocks and opens the door, enters and kicks the door shut behind him. Gently laying her down on the bed, he returns and locks the door before resting into the best night's sleep he's had in months.*

Mon 05/05/08 07:54 PM
*choking and unable to speak, Icarus claws desperately at her boot*

Mon 05/05/08 07:49 PM
*Distracted by Cosmina (and not a little drunk) Icarus runs into a chair and falls arse-over-tit ending up lying beneath his drinking partner*

"I can *hic* see up your skirt"

Mon 05/05/08 07:44 PM
*Runs a victory lap around the tavern floor*

"I DON'T HAVE TO KISS RATHILL!! WHOO-HOOOOO!!!!"

Mon 05/05/08 07:38 PM
Round III - Icarus splutters and chokes on the drink, fails the round miserably.

Mon 05/05/08 07:36 PM
Edited by Icarus_Cloudrunner on Mon 05/05/08 07:36 PM

Mon 05/05/08 07:35 PM
Edited by Icarus_Cloudrunner on Mon 05/05/08 07:39 PM
Round I - Icarus deftly downs his drink with no trouble. One round to him.

Previous 1 3 4 5