Icarus_Cloudrunner's photo
Mon 05/05/08 07:35 PM
*laughs so hard that wine comes out of his nose*

"Very well. I've never been one to back down from a challenge"

Mon 05/05/08 07:30 PM
"It has been so long since I slept in a comfortable bed. If I win, you must let me sleep in your bed (with or without you, I'm not fussy, it's the bed I'm after). These are my terms. What are yours?"

Mon 05/05/08 07:21 PM
"Not much of a drinker? Why do I get the feeling I'm being hustled here? Anyway, before we begin, what shall we nominate as a prize?"

Mon 05/05/08 07:13 PM
*laughs*

"Say, we're all alone here. How about we make our own entertainment? What do you say to a drinking constest?"

Mon 05/05/08 07:05 PM

*Raises an eyebrow* Return to the forest with you.. whao i dont know you THAT well. And I dont go for the whole - loin cloth thing.

"A shame. I, for one, think you'd look quite fetching in a deerskin loincloth."

Mon 05/05/08 07:00 PM
"Alas, I could not bring any with me. It is forbidden to share our secrets with outlanders. Mayhap one day you shall join me and return to the Forest. Then we shall see who licks whose boots."

Mon 05/05/08 06:55 PM
"Beer?! You jest, surely. Apart from our proper Elvish wine, we regularly partake of a drink... how to translate?... "The Emerald Pixie" I think you'd enjoy it."

Mon 05/05/08 06:51 PM
*smells the strong aroma of the rum before downing the shot*

*coughs slightly*

"That certainly has a nice kick to it. Alas, I expected more."

Mon 05/05/08 06:48 PM

Cheers. *smiles and sips her drink* The wine is alright not as gooda s my rum tho ugh

"Rum, you say? I'm always open to new experiences. Might I sample a tittle?"

Mon 05/05/08 06:47 PM

So why did you come here? Boyfriend run off?

*laughs... perhaps a little too loudly*

"Certainly not! ...I left him." *smirk*

Mon 05/05/08 06:43 PM
*deflty catches the bottle and pours a drink*

"This.. *ahem* "Elvish" wine certainly grows on you. Once you get past the crude quality of the grape it's actually not bad."

*raises his glass for a toast*

"Here's to... newfound friends. Cheers."

Mon 05/05/08 06:36 PM
"I like suprises." *titter* "Bring the bottle back with you, I need another drink, paid for or otherwise."

Mon 05/05/08 06:31 PM
"This room, upstairs or an alleyway? All seem fine choices to me. Which would you prefer?" :tongue:

Mon 05/05/08 06:28 PM

*Sips her wine* So what is it like wehere you are from.

"Oh! It is the most beautiful place! The trees..." *sigh* "They speak to us of days of old, when the Earth was young and Men were but a dream."

*Icarus finishes his glass, beginning to feel quite homesick*

"Enough of me; what of you? Tell me of the places you have seen."

Mon 05/05/08 06:23 PM
"That's the plan" *wink*

Mon 05/05/08 06:18 PM

Could say that. You smell like *Sniffs his shirt* dead leaves and horse dung. *smirks*

Icarus almost takes offence to this remark but notices her smirk and takes it in good jest

*laughs heartily* "I find you most intruiging, lady... Cos... forgive my Elven ways... You are quite unlike the womenfolk of my people."

Mon 05/05/08 06:12 PM
"Oh, I can abide it, I'm sure."
*smells Cosmina's hair*
"I smell the salty scent of the sea on you. You must have seen some wondrous places in your time."

Mon 05/05/08 06:07 PM
"I find the inhabitants... interesting, to be politic. One thing I cannot stand though is the smell. How people live in a place that reeks of sweat and rotting meat is quite beyond me."
*sigh* "I miss the Forest, to be honest."

Mon 05/05/08 05:59 PM
"I intend to do nothing about it" *wink* "I wouldn't have it any other way"

Mon 05/05/08 05:54 PM
*takes a seat next to Cosmina*

"I am well, thank you. And yourself? I must confess, things are quieter here than I had expected. Looks like we have the place to ourselves."