Community > Posts By > JadedHeart

JadedHeart's photo
Sat 04/26/08 10:11 PM
Hmmm....

1 - It's the little things. Going out of their way to spend time with me. Putting their hands on my face and kissing my forehead. The touch...definitely something different in the touch. The eyes tell alot too.

2 - Again...the little things. The way I touch them is different. Some great quotes I came across some time ago:

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be. That's why people are so cynical about it...It really is worth fighting for, risking everything for. And the trouble is, if you don't risk everything, you risk even more." - Erica Jong

"Loves makes your soul crawl out from its hiding place." - Zora Neale Hurston

"Love is the irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired." - Mark Twain

"Love is more than three words mumbled before bedtime. Love is sustained by action, a pattern of devotion in the things we do for each other every day." - Nicholas Sparks

JadedHeart's photo
Sat 04/26/08 09:54 PM
huh only 2 choices??? huh

JadedHeart's photo
Sat 04/26/08 09:51 PM
:heart: Well if I were 10 years younger & you didn't live so far away..........blushing

JadedHeart's photo
Sat 04/26/08 09:38 PM
Since it seems like poetry night........:smile:

Night fades to quiet
Sounds go unheard
Silence is golden
Emotion absurd

Yearn for a reason
Crave and implore
Nothing forever
Desiring more

Forbidden, illicit
Lovers undone
Bask in the moonlight
Hide in the sun

Never so lonely
Abandoned, forlorn
Pleading for mercy
Ready to mourn

Insatiable memory
Unquenchable heart
Longing for steadfast
Nowhere to start

JadedHeart's photo
Sat 04/26/08 09:37 PM
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

JadedHeart's photo
Sat 04/26/08 09:28 PM
flowerforyou :cry:

JadedHeart's photo
Sat 04/26/08 09:16 PM

Richard Simmons will burst through your door riding a pony and singing "The Sound Of Music".

laugh noway

JadedHeart's photo
Sat 04/26/08 09:11 PM

Not a prob, trust me I allways got odd thoughts in my head, I honestly must say I feel for all of us, the heart ache when we think about it at times can be unbearable, as you just saw I even Yes a man can despair from time to time, I just simply cant understand why I have such a self destructive manor about my self while at the same time I want what I tear myself away from.

I think it's hard to do, ya know? Give our everything only to be hurt. I'm assuming most of us in here have "been here, done that" and we're leery of letting it happen again. So, we want so badly to feel love, but when it looks us in the eye, we shy away because we're afraid inside of opening up again. I think that's why we're online doing this (at least for me). It's not face to face. It's not truly opening up to someone when you talk to a computer screen.

JadedHeart's photo
Sat 04/26/08 09:08 PM
I think a lot of people feel this way. You're definitely not alone - even if you just go by the responses you see in here. One mentioned that it's an inherently happy thing when you see people kiss. This is true. I feel happy for them, but it's heart breaking at the same time. I understand the wishing it were me. It's about wanting to feel that for ourselves. I have felt all the feelings you wrote down and I'm sure you had more & just didn't include them. I'm there with you. For me it's definitely situations that have driven me here. flowerforyou

1 2 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 23 Next