Community > Posts By > JadedHeart

JadedHeart's photo
Sun 05/04/08 02:00 PM

from a kiss? Is a kiss a good indication of the kind of lover a person is? What's your experience?

Most definitely! A kiss should be able to soothe me or excite me, depending on the intention of the one kissing me! It all starts with the kiss smooched

JadedHeart's photo
Sun 05/04/08 01:53 PM

i'm a scorpio...and i decided dating another scorpio was DELICIOUS in some ways but DANGEROUS in others!! we're a little too passionate sometimes!!laugh blushing blushing

Yea...tell me about it! :tongue:
lol....so ur a scorpio too??!!

No, but the last two relationships were. I'm an Aries. They "fit" well with the passion, but not so much in the relationship.

JadedHeart's photo
Sun 05/04/08 01:46 PM

i'm a scorpio...and i decided dating another scorpio was DELICIOUS in some ways but DANGEROUS in others!! we're a little too passionate sometimes!!laugh blushing blushing

Yea...tell me about it! :tongue:

JadedHeart's photo
Sun 05/04/08 01:45 PM
I look at mine but I don't put a lot of stock in it. Sometimes they're a little eerie in how accurate they are. Especially when it comes to who I would match (their sign). I'm supposed to fall head over heels in love with a Scorpio...hot & heavy in the bed, but the most difficult relationship I'll ever have. Go figure...last 2 were both Scorpios...laugh grumble

JadedHeart's photo
Sun 05/04/08 01:31 PM
LOL I think I actually have that on mine - if not, I should! I would still consider someone under those circumstances though. It just seems around here, so many don't have jobs simply because they don't want to work. I've support enough people already! laugh

JadedHeart's photo
Sun 05/04/08 01:22 PM
I haven't met anyone from this site - still fairly new. But, I have met people from other sites before.

JadedHeart's photo
Sun 05/04/08 12:26 PM
Depends on the type of desperation you're talking about. I got married out of desperation - I needed a way out of a situation & he offered it. Next relationship - needed out of my marriage & he offered it. laugh

JadedHeart's photo
Sat 05/03/08 09:37 PM
drinker Here's to he-she's, bar fights and beach parties...

Sweet dreams to all & to all a good night....yawn

JadedHeart's photo
Sat 05/03/08 09:28 PM
Ok...this brings up the question of WHY do you have these suspicions?

JadedHeart's photo
Sat 05/03/08 09:24 PM

I have an idea! Run home and sign online, then go to a dating website and ask for advice!

Err... wait, nevermind.

laugh laugh laugh laugh drinker

JadedHeart's photo
Sat 05/03/08 09:21 PM
huh You sure you just met her? LOL

JadedHeart's photo
Sat 05/03/08 09:18 PM

Would you put up with someone trying to destroy your emotions?

yeah i was married for awhilelaugh laugh laugh

grumble Hey! That was MY answer! :tongue:

JadedHeart's photo
Sat 05/03/08 09:13 PM

i need a girl to ........

......too young. :tongue:

JadedHeart's photo
Sat 05/03/08 09:05 PM
Depends on what's upsetting me

JadedHeart's photo
Sat 05/03/08 09:02 PM

jadeheart is nice.
follow her advice.

blushing Aww thanks :smile:

But I think I gave bad advice! Oops! I was looking at the Mutual Matches that you can "x"...I don't think you can under the New Matches :(

JadedHeart's photo
Sat 05/03/08 08:58 PM
If you go into "View All" there are little boxes with x's in them. I think if you click on that, it'll go away?

JadedHeart's photo
Sat 05/03/08 08:51 PM

Sore Hand Syndrome glasses

laugh wouldn't it make it worse to be single though??

Depends on who youre with I guess

huh unfortunately good point :tongue:

JadedHeart's photo
Sat 05/03/08 08:49 PM

Sore Hand Syndrome glasses

laugh wouldn't it make it worse to be single though??

JadedHeart's photo
Sat 05/03/08 08:48 PM
SHS = S**t head syndrome????

noway huh noway

JadedHeart's photo
Sat 05/03/08 08:39 PM

Oh $h!t!!!!

ohwell Wrong Homeroom.

laugh laugh I know the feelingdrinker