Community > Posts By > JadedHeart

JadedHeart's photo
Sun 05/04/08 06:59 PM
.......One way to find out :wink: devil

JadedHeart's photo
Sun 05/04/08 06:57 PM
Still not doing my report & should be.

Since I'm procrastinating anyway...what can ya do/say to interest me???

JadedHeart's photo
Sun 05/04/08 06:47 PM

<------puts up the "do not disturb for 30 seconds" sign

laugh laugh laugh drinker

JadedHeart's photo
Sun 05/04/08 06:45 PM
huh I'm confused...

JadedHeart's photo
Sun 05/04/08 06:42 PM

Wouldnt a man want his girlfriend to stand by his side though? He said it had nothing to do with me but as you said it is a man thing, he said it really bothered him that he couldnt take me out and do nice things for me at this time, I told him that did not matter to me but I guess it did to him.

If you really like this guy, I say stand by him anyway. He says he has your #, but that could just be another punch in the gut if you walk away. There are plenty of things you can do without spending money. Take him on a picnic, to the beach (if one is by you), etc....

JadedHeart's photo
Sun 05/04/08 06:40 PM
JSH - never even been to the other one...

JadedHeart's photo
Sun 05/04/08 06:37 PM
Not one of the guys...but I can tell you that when my ex(boyfriend) lost his job everything went downhill from there. He was irritable constantly, the fighting was horrible and getting him to do anything around the house was a nightmare. Many told me it's just the stress of not having a job, they see it all the time during winter layoff around here.

JadedHeart's photo
Sun 05/04/08 06:25 PM
I'm still going on vacation - been promising the kids for 2 years. But, plans will be modified a little...

JadedHeart's photo
Sun 05/04/08 06:16 PM
sick

JadedHeart's photo
Sun 05/04/08 06:13 PM
"What good would wings be if you couldn't feel the wind on your face?"

JadedHeart's photo
Sun 05/04/08 06:01 PM

Robert Redford

Paul Newman

Matthew McConahey (sp??)

Aaron Eckert

That guy from the movie Unfaithful

And um, no I've never put any thought into this before now...laugh

flowerforyou Mmm have to agree of Matthew....The guy from Unfaithful I think was Richard Gere...another wonderful choice

JadedHeart's photo
Sun 05/04/08 05:54 PM

2 for sure whether i love a woman or not again, they are my kid's, i have never loved 2 people more in my life.

Ok, back to the definition of sexy thread.....now that's sexy! flowerforyou

JadedHeart's photo
Sun 05/04/08 05:33 PM

Geez....OK let me re-phrase...did anyone even think of paying-it-forward....or simply do something nice for another?
Holy Crap people...the recprocal is ten-fold!
(please forgive if I used too many syllables) laugh laugh

That was a great movie! Cried like a baby. And as far as ten-fold...funny pun since I've been doing laundry for 2 days straight!

Umm, hmmm...went to church and helped the teen group with a meal they put on for fundraising to go on a missions trip this summer. There. Does that count?

Thank you Jaded....you are the first to actually have a contribution flowerforyou

blushing flowerforyou

JadedHeart's photo
Sun 05/04/08 05:31 PM
Confidence...and the eyes. Can't forget those!

JadedHeart's photo
Sun 05/04/08 05:28 PM

Geez....OK let me re-phrase...did anyone even think of paying-it-forward....or simply do something nice for another?
Holy Crap people...the recprocal is ten-fold!
(please forgive if I used too many syllables) laugh laugh

That was a great movie! Cried like a baby. And as far as ten-fold...funny pun since I've been doing laundry for 2 days straight!

Umm, hmmm...went to church and helped the teen group with a meal they put on for fundraising to go on a missions trip this summer. There. Does that count?

JadedHeart's photo
Sun 05/04/08 05:25 PM
Got my new dryer yesterday - spent the last 2 days doing constant laundry and procrastinating on this report! Is that something worthwhile?

JadedHeart's photo
Sun 05/04/08 05:20 PM

So what is it, We each have our specialitys, so what keeps it enteresting to you.

Adding fantasy to the reality...bigsmile

JadedHeart's photo
Sun 05/04/08 05:18 PM
noway noway grumble :angry:

JadedHeart's photo
Sun 05/04/08 05:04 PM
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

JadedHeart's photo
Sun 05/04/08 05:03 PM
laugh laugh I've been here nearly all day. Hate to admit, but this site has been my means of procrastinating on a report I have to write. Guess I could have been done by now!!