Community > Posts By > LaughaLittle101

LaughaLittle101's photo
Sat 06/28/08 01:17 AM

no
ohhhhh comon dont be shy.......

LaughaLittle101's photo
Sat 06/28/08 01:16 AM

ya like a red headed step child!!!laugh laugh laugh and ya know that isnt sexual!!!laugh laugh laugh
ur like my grandmother and yes thats sexual

LaughaLittle101's photo
Sat 06/28/08 01:15 AM

Come here closer......ya thats right.......so I can b*tch slap both of you!!!laugh :wink: laugh

LOL Awe c'mon! I was playing nice.....
theres always that 1 that just kicks off the fights lol

LaughaLittle101's photo
Sat 06/28/08 01:14 AM

Come here closer......ya thats right.......so I can b*tch slap both of you!!!laugh :wink: laugh
ewwwwww where are u gonna slap us........ ur turnong me on stop it.. LMAO

LaughaLittle101's photo
Sat 06/28/08 01:12 AM
im way too lite to put anything down ill just wait til i pass out with it in my hands.............AWWWWWWWWWW dont get offended i have the right to my opinion just like RANDOM does so whatever............... ILL SPEAK MY MIND ANY WHICH WAY I WANT SO yudshfviuhydfigvhakjshvsiuaghovfs z to u

LaughaLittle101's photo
Sat 06/28/08 01:09 AM

got any nude pics????????lol
oh shizzit im pulling a mirrow

LaughaLittle101's photo
Sat 06/28/08 01:09 AM
got any nude pics????????lol

LaughaLittle101's photo
Sat 06/28/08 01:06 AM
well thank you if ur not being sarcastic

LaughaLittle101's photo
Sat 06/28/08 12:56 AM

Sorry bro but ur getting alot of flak!!! Please stop posting these lame ass threads............. go find a chick by urself.... sorry just going with the flow lol

LOL Hey! Are you following me? laugh

Funny post btw laugh
i sure am trying.... nah just have no life.. lol oh and ty i just feel bad for this dude he ask a resonable question and people start flipping out

I know, I feel bad for him too. But..... In a place for advice, everyone feels their advice is the greatest idea ever.... So that kinda happens. I know I am guilty of being mean, but I think sometimes people don't have a clue what they are doing to themselves either. I just want to be of help is all.

I got no life either man. I worked in a video store, and the owner filed bankruptcy, so I am just killing time til August to go to school.
Well if ya live in bakersfield theres a couple things to do get wasted get stoned or get thrown in jail been there done that just staying level ya mean

LaughaLittle101's photo
Sat 06/28/08 12:54 AM

Wrong: DANA WHITE.

This guy is truly an egotistical control freak and anybody who says otherwise... I'd like to know your reasoning. Honestly, when you think of the NFL/NBA/NHL, your first thought may be a team or a certain player that is basically the face of a league. Tom Brady, LeBron James, Sydney Crosby, etc. But for the UFC, it's Dana White. MMA is and should be about the Fighters. But Dana White would prefer you think of him first, then the fighters. What President/Commisioner of a league that you know of curses and swears during press conferences? You wouldn't dare see NFL Commisioner Roger Godell talking about a certain player saying he is a "piece of sh*#" because he signed with another league/promotion. Honestly, Dana White is whats holding the UFC back from being bigger than what it could be. Big name sponsors, advertisers and networks are not going to want to do anything with the UFC while he's swearing up and down like a sailor. However...

Right: Dana White

As much as I'd like to bury him in this post, he has done a hell of a lot for MMA, at least in the States. He and the Fertitta Bros took what was essentially a NHB(No-Holds-Barred) fight promotion in 2001 and legitimized it to where State Athletic Commissions now recognize MMA as a true sport and have turned fighters into house-hold names. Hell, even ESPN broadcasts official fight weigh-ins the day before a UFC ppv whereas a couple years ago, ESPN wouldn't dare mention the term "MMA."

I'd write more, but lets get you fools talkin' now.

Thoughts?
i didnt read any of this but UFC is the shizzit so stop the hating and go to bed

LaughaLittle101's photo
Sat 06/28/08 12:51 AM

Sorry bro but ur getting alot of flak!!! Please stop posting these lame ass threads............. go find a chick by urself.... sorry just going with the flow lol

LOL Hey! Are you following me? laugh

Funny post btw laugh
i sure am trying.... nah just have no life.. lol oh and ty i just feel bad for this dude he ask a resonable question and people start flipping out

LaughaLittle101's photo
Sat 06/28/08 12:40 AM

LaughaLittle101's photo
Fri 06/27/08 11:44 PM
nopa sorry cant judge

LaughaLittle101's photo
Fri 06/27/08 05:48 PM

Bakersfields myt city never leave i love this place im not scared to say it damn i rep were im from do what u do if u hate it but dont be a sucker ya mean

laugh What?
hummmmmmmmmmmmm??????????????????????

LaughaLittle101's photo
Fri 06/27/08 04:05 PM
million and one

LaughaLittle101's photo
Fri 06/27/08 04:02 PM
i posted do i win danielle now.................lol no really though

LaughaLittle101's photo
Fri 06/27/08 03:46 PM
Bakersfields myt city never leave i love this place im not scared to say it damn i rep were im from do what u do if u hate it but dont be a sucker ya mean

LaughaLittle101's photo
Fri 06/27/08 03:43 PM
nopa

LaughaLittle101's photo
Fri 06/27/08 01:42 PM

but guys peferbablly.......from 1 being the lowest and ten highest what u rate me haaaaaaaaaa...iam bored can u tell.......
r u wanting the truth

duh u ediot/..... all though u i dont liek on my topics
okay idiot who cant spell ur about a 4,5 tops

i have a resaon for misspseled whats your reason for being an ass.......haaaaaaa?
i was a nice guy til u called me an idiot

LaughaLittle101's photo
Fri 06/27/08 01:41 PM
21 and rising

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25