Community > Posts By > LaughaLittle101

LaughaLittle101's photo
Mon 07/07/08 11:03 PM

Is there a chance you might be a redneck? laugh (jk)

LOL theres no chance.. It's a proven fact haha. I wasnt even thinking when I took those pics just thought they turned out good. *shrugs*
i know ur a usually and i mite seem to be a prick but u guys look pretty gay im sorry just saying what i feel........ dont take it personal life partners

LaughaLittle101's photo
Mon 07/07/08 11:01 PM

there is no time frame for me..but I usually fall pretty darn quick.
i know i fell pretty darn quick for u like as soon as i seen u quick

LaughaLittle101's photo
Mon 07/07/08 10:29 PM

Can't tell ya...............
noway noway noway noway noway
u can tell me anything

LaughaLittle101's photo
Mon 07/07/08 10:27 PM

happyWhat is one thing you have done as an adult that you never want your parents to know about?happy
Going to mexico and watching a donkey show........... im sure u know what that islaugh

I am afraid to ask

You should be!....Donkey shows are for the Super Sick or the VERY Drunk!
sick Its for weirdossick
oh comon mirror i was wasted and in mexico and we all know were both a little strange...........(chant) mirror mirror mirror mirror............ yaym LMAO

LaughaLittle101's photo
Mon 07/07/08 10:16 PM
bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

No, nothuh .....bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile
im soooooo happy for u sara hope u guys go greatbigsmile

LaughaLittle101's photo
Mon 07/07/08 10:02 PM
ummmmmmmmmmmm????????????

LaughaLittle101's photo
Mon 07/07/08 09:56 PM

all kinds of takenbigsmile bigsmile

Oh honey I agree. Taken, in the best wayflowers
SUNNYS all mine i got dibs.......... so back off fellars........ awwwwwwwwww sunny i missed running threads 2gether..

LaughaLittle101's photo
Mon 07/07/08 07:53 PM
i love cali and the people in it

LaughaLittle101's photo
Mon 07/07/08 03:37 PM

happyWhat is one thing you have done as an adult that you never want your parents to know about?happy
Going to mexico and watching a donkey show........... im sure u know what that islaugh

LaughaLittle101's photo
Mon 07/07/08 03:36 PM

throw one out there big guy, I'msure you'll get some responses
IVE TRIED JUST DRAWING A BLANK THATS WHY IM ASKING FOR HELP......LOL

LaughaLittle101's photo
Mon 07/07/08 03:34 PM

And Mirror? he's saying that you aren't doing a very good job noway

But I think you're doing a great job! Keep it up! drinker drinker
who me.......... mirror is the best have him post a great topic....... drinker

If your not gonna help out.... then dont complain
hey hey i was playing nice just figured id see if others felt like me thats all........sorry

LaughaLittle101's photo
Mon 07/07/08 03:31 PM

And Mirror? he's saying that you aren't doing a very good job noway

But I think you're doing a great job! Keep it up! drinker drinker
who me.......... mirror is the best have him post a great topic....... drinker

LaughaLittle101's photo
Mon 07/07/08 03:26 PM
feel that the topics r getting a lil dule and i need a good conversial forum that'll raise some eyebrows anyone else feel the same...........

LaughaLittle101's photo
Mon 07/07/08 03:23 PM

god i'm coming to you guys when i feel down lol
im inlove with sority god id cut off my lil toe to have a date with here LOL okay maybe my lil toe nail but that would still hurt if i cut too short LMAO

LaughaLittle101's photo
Mon 07/07/08 02:13 PM

Orange County here, Welcome!

drinks
no welcome ur welcome im welcome whos welcome us no were not im tired of welcomes when the welcome isnt really welcome lol

In that case you're NOT welcome... so there.
if u took any of what i said personal WOW actually if u even understood any of what i said WOW u get on every post and just write hateful things u even look hateful......................... Im full of laughter not hatred and hollowness SORRY

Oh stop being so dramatic I'm not a hateful person. It's obvious we dont mesh well so lets just not talk to each other, k thanks.
Dramitic!!!!!!!!! every forum im on u say aomething really dumb and childish i never just attack someone for the hell of it...... by the way ur new pic is very nice and it shows another side to u... I LOVE IT!! but i would love to be able to play nice with you....... so how bout this lets make a new start........ hi my names laugh nice to meet you.....flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Listen to me just this once young blood, because I wont say it again. I do not care for your "sense of humor" which is why you do not care for my responses. You have absolutely no right to insult me the way you have and I will not put up with it.

If you want to make ommends I suggest you stop insulting me and get off your high horse, as I am not the one being childish here.

You got it this time?
OMG u must of had a really bad childhood cause everyone else enjoys my sense of humor excpet U "QUEEN of the UNDERWORLD" and youndblood......lol wow ur hilarious ur freeking 4 years older than me omg r u serious..... i would love it if u were even remotely comical but ur attitude SUCKS.....if im a youndbllod ur an old gal.... blah thats sticking my tounge out at u so blah some more QUEEN URSELA U GOT IT THIS TIME.......lmao

LaughaLittle101's photo
Mon 07/07/08 12:07 PM

Orange County here, Welcome!

drinks
no welcome ur welcome im welcome whos welcome us no were not im tired of welcomes when the welcome isnt really welcome lol

In that case you're NOT welcome... so there.
if u took any of what i said personal WOW actually if u even understood any of what i said WOW u get on every post and just write hateful things u even look hateful......................... Im full of laughter not hatred and hollowness SORRY

Oh stop being so dramatic I'm not a hateful person. It's obvious we dont mesh well so lets just not talk to each other, k thanks.
Dramitic!!!!!!!!! every forum im on u say aomething really dumb and childish i never just attack someone for the hell of it...... by the way ur new pic is very nice and it shows another side to u... I LOVE IT!! but i would love to be able to play nice with you....... so how bout this lets make a new start........ hi my names laugh nice to meet you.....flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

LaughaLittle101's photo
Mon 07/07/08 11:01 AM
sasjdfuashuvajkd(wew what was that now im just acting goofy) ajdshfjsakdfhajs im bored so bored and theres nothing on tv...........for the love of god someone help me.............LMAO

LaughaLittle101's photo
Fri 07/04/08 03:43 PM

depends on how crappy i'm feeling......but it's not really bad i'll drag out the current crochet i'm working (a california king-size blanket for my brother in his college colors)
HUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM??????????????????????????

crochet project.....oops
HUMMMMMMMMMMMMM??????????????????? still

i've been crocheting for 9 years now, it's very relaxing......to me anyway, because it forces me to take my mind off of what is beothering me so bad and concentrate on the project

LOOK to be completely honest idk what crocheting is

LaughaLittle101's photo
Fri 07/04/08 03:42 PM

im at a lost 4 words

think of 8...then you'll b 4 up
dun naun na na IM LOVING IT

LaughaLittle101's photo
Fri 07/04/08 03:41 PM

what do you think that turns women on?
take her shoe shopping, how many times do i have to say.!!!!!laugh laugh drinker drinker
have this guy with me looks like hes getting the action

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25