Community > Posts By > LaughaLittle101

LaughaLittle101's photo
Fri 07/04/08 03:39 PM
im at a lost 4 words

LaughaLittle101's photo
Fri 07/04/08 03:38 PM

i dont drink too much tonight how bout eveyone else................... aw screw it im getting plastered weww whooooooooodrinkerdrinker drinker drinker drinker

I don't get into a massive amount of mixed substances any more.happy

last time i tried glue it was a really sticky situation so u know

noway STRICTLY GLUE!

LaughaLittle101's photo
Fri 07/04/08 03:37 PM

depends on how crappy i'm feeling......but it's not really bad i'll drag out the current crochet i'm working (a california king-size blanket for my brother in his college colors)
HUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM??????????????????????????

crochet project.....oops
HUMMMMMMMMMMMMM??????????????????? still

LaughaLittle101's photo
Fri 07/04/08 03:33 PM

depends on how crappy i'm feeling......but it's not really bad i'll drag out the current crochet i'm working (a california king-size blanket for my brother in his college colors)
HUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM??????????????????????????

LaughaLittle101's photo
Fri 07/04/08 03:31 PM
i dont drink too much tonight how bout eveyone else................... aw screw it im getting plastered weww whooooooooodrinkerdrinker drinker drinker drinker

LaughaLittle101's photo
Fri 07/04/08 03:29 PM

a day when you just feel blah and ugly...what do you do to make yourself feel better?flowerforyou
cover up in some of me ill make the worse dayt a whole lot betta.....ummmmmmmm hummmmmmmm

Pliable.......with interchageable clothes...accessories extra

drinker FROM HASBRO!happy
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH im laughing my azz off at that one (GOOD ONE BROTHER) as always

LaughaLittle101's photo
Fri 07/04/08 03:28 PM

Orange County here, Welcome!

drinks
no welcome ur welcome im welcome whos welcome us no were not im tired of welcomes when the welcome isnt really welcome lol

In that case you're NOT welcome... so there.
if u took any of what i said personal WOW actually if u even understood any of what i said WOW u get on every post and just write hateful things u even look hateful......................... Im full of laughter not hatred and hollowness SORRY

LaughaLittle101's photo
Fri 07/04/08 03:25 PM

a day when you just feel blah and ugly...what do you do to make yourself feel better?flowerforyou
cover up in some of me ill make the worse dayt a whole lot betta.....ummmmmmmm hummmmmmmm

LaughaLittle101's photo
Fri 07/04/08 02:35 PM

what do you think that turns women on?

ummmm... honey??? WHY would you not just ask us ladies what DOES???? slaphead

flowers
women lieeeeeeeeeeflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

LaughaLittle101's photo
Fri 07/04/08 02:34 PM
hummmmmmm????????????????? only if!!!!!!!

LaughaLittle101's photo
Fri 07/04/08 02:32 PM
hey hey

LaughaLittle101's photo
Fri 07/04/08 02:30 PM

i know what turns me ON and its FAITHFULblushing blushing blushing blushing

blushing blushing blushing smooched your so sweet
its the truth faithful ur one hot tamale........um hummmmm

LaughaLittle101's photo
Fri 07/04/08 02:29 PM

BEING SENSITIVE..... Not afraid to show affection in public...... holding hands..... whispering how great she looks..... telling her how she turns him on...... helping her around the house..... touching her in all the right places....

...... hold on.... i'm making myself ill.....sick laugh
ewgggggg hold on i think i just threw up a lil in my mouth wewwwwwwww that was close

LaughaLittle101's photo
Fri 07/04/08 02:27 PM
i know what turns me ON and its FAITHFULblushing blushing blushing blushing

LaughaLittle101's photo
Fri 07/04/08 02:26 PM

when i figure that out let me know please.......... LOL
and when u figure that out let u know too.........LMAO hummmmmm i make absolutely no since but neither do women

LaughaLittle101's photo
Fri 07/04/08 02:25 PM
when i figure that out let me know please.......... LOL

LaughaLittle101's photo
Fri 07/04/08 11:17 AM
everyone saying all this bull u know when u love someone its a little harder to just drop them to the curb than it is said......... idk everyonr personally but have had my fare share of exsperiences with women and they always forgive at least once......... so watever

LaughaLittle101's photo
Fri 07/04/08 11:00 AM
"please gisve me another chance oso please ill never do it again i was just drunk and they were just there and the next thing i know i woke up NAKED next to them..... but hey if i dont remember it never happened"............... LMAO

LaughaLittle101's photo
Mon 06/30/08 03:50 AM

i get ya laugha...
just sayin that ya should keep your cool about it...

i know how ya feel...

but loosin your head isnt going to do any good..
flowerforyou
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou drinker drinker drinker flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

LaughaLittle101's photo
Mon 06/30/08 03:46 AM

second...
amber.. couple things about what you said in the previous parts of this post....

"New to this..
I am actually 17,
I will be 18 in December,
I am currently a student.
I'm not looking for prince charming, but hey you never know.
I like to have fun,
Nothing and No one will ever be able to keep me from having fun.
I love to party,
People say I'm pretty good at it,
You should party with me, (: "

one.. they are LAWS.. not RULES and there for your protection..
two... you say.. not looking but hey you never know.. but you are "only here for friends' and cuz of your sis.
three... you say.. im a student.. but you said you graduated..
four... you love to party and people should party with you..
yet if most of us did that we would go to JAIL!!

but you are only here for friends???
yet you dont act like it..
you are deliberetly decieving people..

huh huh huh
sorry liz ill chill my bad its just that it gets me all fired up that the facts that were trying to get across isnt sinking in its not that she told the truth on her profile its the fact that she lied to be able to tell the truth on her profile ya mean but yeah ive been there........ and if i was flirting it was cause AGAIN i assume that u were 18 because of the freeking rules they set for age limits............... hi im chris hansen with dateline NBC so what were ur intentions tonight........LMAO

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25