Community > Posts By > LaughaLittle101

LaughaLittle101's photo
Fri 07/11/08 11:02 PM

21 to 32 after that it is all down hill.that is what the light switch is for and beerlaugh laugh laugh drinker drinker drinker drinker

So what you're saying is in 6 years it's all over for me? sad
no no mis myka ull have buns of steel 4ever but thats cause ur oso special

LaughaLittle101's photo
Fri 07/11/08 10:59 PM

i think the eating and drinking in bed was my idea.......aw im oso sad now............LMAO oh jk smooch smooch fade

what are you sad about baby .. first come first serve is my motto
ur soooooooo right......... i just hope im first next time.

LaughaLittle101's photo
Fri 07/11/08 10:51 PM
i think the eating and drinking in bed was my idea.......aw im oso sad now............LMAO oh jk smooch smooch fade

LaughaLittle101's photo
Fri 07/11/08 10:41 PM

did someone order crack in here...?huh
nope but i did just order a large fry, chocolate shake and a 6 piece mozzarella stick

lol .. hope you ordered for 2
i got enuff for 2 aslong as u eat in bed........

but no crumbs ..
unless there on u... muahhhhhhhhh

LaughaLittle101's photo
Fri 07/11/08 10:41 PM
omg yes i have, not so much that i cant count but enuff to definitely remember....hahaha but its good... it taught me a lesson

LaughaLittle101's photo
Fri 07/11/08 10:38 PM

nope but i did just order a large fry, chocolate shake and a 6 piece mozzarella stick

lol .. hope you ordered for 2
i got enuff for 2 aslong as u eat in bed........

LaughaLittle101's photo
Fri 07/11/08 10:36 PM

wiggle wiggle......idk what thats supposed to mean but im kinda getting tired and goofy........btw fade2black i find u very very sexy and to tell the truth ur look excites me.....hummmmmmmmmmmmm

well thank you Patrick .. and I'm Judy btw .. but Metallica's F2B fits me as well ..

Your compliment works for me :banana: :banana: :banana:

i hope it works for you cause id work for you...LMAO if ya get my drift LOL..........smile!!!

oh I get it alright bigsmile
hahaha i love that ur a sexy women but a sexy women with a since of humor im all about being serious but love having a laugh of a lifetime........

oh I love to laugh ..:banana:
well in that case let me tiggle ya...........hahaha kekekekek hahaha omg im sooooooooo funny.......hummmmmmmmm so fade whats up im getting bored talk to me bout something

LaughaLittle101's photo
Fri 07/11/08 10:33 PM

LaughaLittle101's photo
Fri 07/11/08 10:29 PM

wiggle wiggle......idk what thats supposed to mean but im kinda getting tired and goofy........btw fade2black i find u very very sexy and to tell the truth ur look excites me.....hummmmmmmmmmmmm

well thank you Patrick .. and I'm Judy btw .. but Metallica's F2B fits me as well ..

i hope it works for you cause id work for you...LMAO if ya get my drift LOL..........smile!!!

oh I get it alright bigsmile
hahaha i love that ur a sexy women but a sexy women with a since of humor im all about being serious but love having a laugh of a lifetime........

LaughaLittle101's photo
Fri 07/11/08 10:26 PM

LaughaLittle101's photo
Fri 07/11/08 10:24 PM
marriage is a total give and get realtionship........ support ur sigificant other in there chooses,mistakes,ups,downs and just in everyday life its a constant battle to make ur marriage and just relationship work...

LaughaLittle101's photo
Fri 07/11/08 10:21 PM

LaughaLittle101's photo
Fri 07/11/08 10:16 PM

Hiya, Patrick. Welcome. smooched
well ty very much............and hiya back so hows it doing huh

it's going. are you enjoying your Friday night?
yeah. Gotta work 2morrow so just keeping on the low relaxing and talking to the great people of JSH/mingle2............. ummmmmm so since u already know my name.. i figured it would only be fare to know urs

nice pic babe
well tyvm im not totally thrilled bout the pic but if ya like it than ill keep it up

LaughaLittle101's photo
Fri 07/11/08 09:59 PM

yeah. Gotta work 2morrow so just keeping on the low relaxing and talking to the great people of JSH/mingle2............. ummmmmm so since u already know my name.. i figured it would only be fare to know urs

I'm Dina. Nice to meetcha. flowers
the pleasures all mine dina.............

LaughaLittle101's photo
Fri 07/11/08 09:53 PM

LaughaLittle101's photo
Fri 07/11/08 09:45 PM

LaughaLittle101's photo
Fri 07/11/08 09:41 PM

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
smoochedsmooched smooched smooched smooched

LaughaLittle101's photo
Fri 07/11/08 09:33 PM

You kinda remind me of one of my daughters friends .. he's like family

a soldier boy ..