Nurseguy08's photo
Mon 04/28/08 06:54 AM
Ask in the DiNiro voice, "Are you lookin at me?"

Nurseguy08's photo
Mon 04/28/08 06:51 AM
Time to roll! Have a great one!

Nurseguy08's photo
Mon 04/28/08 06:50 AM
I'd be up for it in August since I'll be up in Mich for while then. I'm from around the Holland area and will be staying in Zeeland, where is Macomb again?

Nurseguy08's photo
Mon 04/28/08 06:46 AM
Wow, so I need detachable parts??? noway

Nurseguy08's photo
Mon 04/28/08 06:30 AM
Fast question before I log off. I see profiles that say looking for a "Real Man", so what does that mean? Last time I checked I had all the right equipment and none of it was detachable (thank goodness!) or made of synthetic materials. So if you ladies could give me a definition, I'd appreciate it!

Nurseguy08's photo
Mon 04/28/08 06:27 AM

For blue eyes...dark hair and blue eyes...

I don't think I've dated anyone who didn't have blue eyes...

How weird is that?

How about someone with blue eyes who's losing their hair? The color won't even matter in a few years. Guess I could spray paint my head...hmmm, might start a new trend!

Nurseguy08's photo
Mon 04/28/08 06:20 AM
Don't think so...at least I hope I'm not. I'm not am I? Wow...do I need some therapy? Dangit, there goes the insecurities again!

Nurseguy08's photo
Mon 04/28/08 06:16 AM
In nursing school and graduating in Dec, 2008

Nurseguy08's photo
Mon 04/28/08 06:14 AM

Hope you PASS!!!! flowerforyou

Yah, me too...last one I took only two did (I was one of them). Thanx for the good wish though!

Nurseguy08's photo
Mon 04/28/08 06:13 AM

me bought shoes..me very happy lol

You bought shoes already today? Now that's some power shopping!
its afternoon over here hun

Whooop! My bad...international dateline and all!

Nurseguy08's photo
Mon 04/28/08 06:11 AM

me bought shoes..me very happy lol

You bought shoes already today? Now that's some power shopping!

Nurseguy08's photo
Mon 04/28/08 06:08 AM
Went to the gym, got a good workout, made coffee, took a shower, and now off to take two pass/fail tests...hate those things!

Hope everyone else is off to a great start!

Nurseguy08's photo
Mon 04/28/08 06:06 AM

Wish we all could help you move.

I don't really have anything to move.laugh The smoke killed my couch, bed...
I guess it is true then.Smoking kills.

Or leaving boiling nipples on the stove kills....:tongue:

My buddy did that and fell asleep on the couch...the smoke alarm woke him up and he had lil black floaties going all over the house...not sure how long it took him to get them cleaned!

Nurseguy08's photo
Mon 04/28/08 06:05 AM

I took pics with my phone. I want everything I can to embarrass his little butt when he gets older.:heart:

Oh boy, there's one for his first date! "Hey, wanna see my son's picture of playing in the tub?"

laugh

Nurseguy08's photo
Mon 04/28/08 05:58 AM
Man, I hate my pics...I feel like a cross somewhere between Lurch and a rock, not to mention the lack-o-sleep dark rings. Sigh...I clean up pretty decent though! Through on some pictures of my buddy Moochie just cuz he seems to photograph well and isn't too self conscious.

Nurseguy08's photo
Mon 04/28/08 05:47 AM
Wow! this is fantastic! New degrees and a new take on life! One thing though...seems I'm one of the few males posting on this thread??? Ah well, just means I get some great company on here!flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Keep it going folks, it's keeping me motivated through the up coming finals!

Another quick question, how many of you all are setting the grade curves in your classes? :wink:

Nurseguy08's photo
Sun 04/27/08 05:00 PM

16 Days till my divorce. Finally gonna get rid of that cheating $#@&%#@!

ahhhh I feel so much better! =)

Here's to you! Congratulations!drinker

Nurseguy08's photo
Sun 04/27/08 04:11 PM

caught my bf in a lie...........and he don't know itlaugh

When does he get to find out??

Nurseguy08's photo
Sun 04/27/08 04:10 PM
Wow! There's a boatload more of us then I thought! Makes me feel like I really made a solid decision going back...that and the fact my ulcer has cleared up!

Nurseguy08's photo
Sun 04/27/08 04:07 PM

with the way the world is today and men r so picky??? i'm happy being singlelaugh :smile: drinker
\

Funny, I've said the same thing about women...so is there just a major miscommunication gap or something??

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 17 18