Community > Posts By > Nurseguy08

Nurseguy08's photo
Sun 04/27/08 10:07 AM
Whoohoo! A kiss to a nurse from a nurse-to-be!
smooched smooched smooched

Nurseguy08's photo
Sun 04/27/08 09:55 AM

Thomas..Thomas....fix me some din din...smokin

I will if he won't...how about some chicken fettuchini? All from scratch! happy

Nurseguy08's photo
Sun 04/27/08 09:34 AM
Edited by Nurseguy08 on Sun 04/27/08 09:52 AM

You are into spelling, but there is one little grammar thing... I'm not picking the whole thing apart by any means, but... "....neither acceptable or a fashion statement...", "or" should be "nor"...

It's a really good profile. I like it a lot and it says much about you. Best wishes... flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

I knew it! Now the thumb sucking starts! laugh

Consider it fixed. Also added a picture of my bestest buddy in the world! Shhh...he's sacked out at the moment.

Nurseguy08's photo
Sun 04/27/08 09:33 AM
How 'bout this one...

"I did what last night?!?"

Nurseguy08's photo
Sun 04/27/08 09:10 AM
Hopefully I don't end up running for the corner and sucking my thumb! sad Have fun!:tongue:

Nurseguy08's photo
Sun 04/27/08 08:57 AM

Good Gracious man...That much sugar will have me bouncing off the ceiling!!!

I hear ya! But that outta keep ya moving!

BTW, how 'bout just a firm handshake instead of a kiss Wrkg man?

Nurseguy08's photo
Sun 04/27/08 08:35 AM

laugh

just got back dunken donuts here..yummy:smile:

Nope, staying outta there...goes straight to my butt! But they are good!

Nurseguy08's photo
Sun 04/27/08 08:35 AM

I want sexercise for breakfast to burn some calories.grumble

Waitress, I'll have what she's having!

Nurseguy08's photo
Sun 04/27/08 08:33 AM
Looked good to me...pretty much said what you're looking for. What sort of guys are you attracting if I can be nosey?

Nurseguy08's photo
Sun 04/27/08 08:23 AM
Personally I like it! flowerforyou I've been afraid to toss mine up for review...my ego might get smushed! :tongue:

Nurseguy08's photo
Sun 04/27/08 08:17 AM
Edited by Nurseguy08 on Sun 04/27/08 08:22 AM

I just want to know why some men say they are looking for a long term relationship, but then when you get to know them..all's they want is the sex part..if your not willing to jump into bed with them right away, they go else where...what's up with that??
I'm willing to live the rest of my life alone if thats all thats out there..is anyone true these days? anyone know?
Whatever happened to the old fashion dating where you get to know each other first and then get intimate? Is that gone with the wind?ohwell

ok, most guys aren't like that. Most guys women are attracted to are, however. There is a trick in the dating world though. Providing your guy isn't a total loser, he won't go anywhere as long as there is some fofm of physical progression. You can keep it slow, but make sure there is some progression. Guys take a major hit to the ego when they are rejected from physical contact. Any insecure man would back immediately off and think "what, am i not good enough?". Although he SHOULD just take two steps back and go from there. Anyway, it's biologically up tp the male to persue. So there is no waiting for a woman to make the first move when you are a guy (sometimes you women have no idea i well you have it). So yeah, it's not about not getting the sex, it's about the rejection. Frankly i would be hesitant to take seriously, any guy who openly says he is interested in a long term relationship. He should be more a of "go with the flow" type. Basically if we just hang out as friends, if we click, then we take a it a little further. Being "open" to a long term relationship and "looking for" a long term relationship are two different entities. "open" to a long term relationship is what you are looking for.

There is a general rule of thumb. Guys fear commitment more than women because they get more attached. Women are less afraid of commitment because they can move on easier. So, i would think, if a guy is "looking for" a long term relationship he is desperate to give is heart and spill his guts to someone. With this comes emotional baggage and insecurity. So treat carefully.

People shouldn't focus their lives on "finding that special someone" anyway...

Wow! Well said! And I agree 100%...personally I'm not sure there is the "perfect" match. I think a lot of people look over someone who could make them very happy for life trying to find the one who is exactly what they are looking for...the old "I won't settle for anything less" syndrome. I figure you never know who is going to be the one that you make a close (not perfect) match with so as long as the person is polite and respectful, why not chat? I still remember being told that there was no way a person and I could be compatible because I liked the group Forienger! noway

Nurseguy08's photo
Sun 04/27/08 08:06 AM
Just stuck my head in the fridge and relized I need to go grocery shopping. Wanted some eggs but ending up with just coffee for now...not that it's a bad thing just having coffee. Mmmm...coffee.

Nurseguy08's photo
Sun 04/27/08 08:03 AM
Good morning!

Grate but bord. indifferent

Yep, yep...me too!

Nurseguy08's photo
Sun 04/27/08 07:56 AM

What is a soulmate? So many are looking for a soulmates, but what is your definition of a soulmate?smokin

One of the great mysteries along with what is a "badboy", "good guy", "nice guy" and a half a dozen others. :tongue:

Nurseguy08's photo
Sun 04/27/08 07:33 AM

In Reply to : I will never understand being "involved" online..noway How does that work

I question that too????noway ohwell love brokenheart

I met someone online, got to know them, then finally did a meet in a neutral place a coule times. Ended up being together three years, so I think you can meet someone ok, but you have to get that personal contact to see how it goes.

Nurseguy08's photo
Sun 04/27/08 06:23 AM

Take this pole...Are you ready for a serious relationship?

1. Yes ,I am ready to take the plunge.

2. I think I am getting close.

3. I am already in a serious relationship.

4. Unsure, but lonely enough to try.

5. No, not ready, yet

6. What is a serious relationship?

Think I fall in the 3 catagory

Nurseguy08's photo
Sun 04/27/08 06:21 AM
Julian

Nurseguy08's photo
Sun 04/27/08 06:20 AM

Has anyone reached the point of being alone, that having someone really doesn't matter anymore. and dont worry about my grammer ,think thats kinda childish this is not the spelling bea.

Can't say I've reached that point but I am comfortable in my own company. I figure I'll meet someone someday, just gotta find the one that will take a knight in armor that isn't quite so shiney! laugh

Nurseguy08's photo
Sun 04/27/08 06:02 AM
huh OK, I don't need my coffee after watching that!

Nurseguy08's photo
Sun 04/27/08 05:59 AM
Now car cleaning/detailing I LOVE to do...my daily driver is usually a mess but my weekender is kept up pretty well! Once I get all the houses clean I'll get right on it!

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 17 18