Community > Posts By > DarlingDeb

DarlingDeb's photo
Thu 05/08/08 03:42 PM
With the warm weather so inviting I've been checking out yard sales and flea markets. bigsmile

DarlingDeb's photo
Thu 05/08/08 03:38 PM
My idea of a decent guy is someone who's honest, dependable and an all round stand up guy. A sense of humor and easy going nature is a must. All these things are hard to come by and then just to make it that much harder there has to be chemistry and I can't explain that it's either there or it's not. Needless to say I'm not having an easy time either! Good luck! :heart: flowerforyou :heart:

DarlingDeb's photo
Wed 05/07/08 01:53 PM
MOVIES- Sleepless in Seattle, Breakfast at Tiffany's Sabrina (the original) My Best Friends Wedding Pretty Woman TV SHOWS- House Law and Order Heroes The Closer Criminal Minds MUSIC- Movin' on by Rascal Flatts The Keeper of the Stars by Tracy Byrd Friends in Low Places by Garth Brooks Family Tradition by Hank Jr The Chicken Song by ? FOODS- Steak Lobster Raspberries Potatoes Iced Tea And of course this would be absolute heaven if there was a handsome native to share it with!!

DarlingDeb's photo
Tue 05/06/08 07:01 PM

Its tough when people dont respond to your emails, even when there is no reason not to. People try to be friendly and just get to know ya, and they totally shut you off like you are not alive, anyone else have that problem, or is it just cause i look like an ogre??
[/quot e] laugh First you don't look like an ogre and secondly it happens to the best of us. flowerforyou

DarlingDeb's photo
Tue 05/06/08 06:06 PM

Ok so 3 indians and a ballerina are walking through the forest and the tribesman says they are going to learn how to hunt. So the first indian goes out and comes back 5 minutes later and says "me look for tracks me find tracks me kill rabbit" so the second goes out and he comes back 5 mintues later saying "me look for tracks me find tracks me kill moose." So the ballerina goes out and comes back 5 hours later all bloody and clothes ripped. Tribesman says "what happen to you?" She replies in a weak voice "me look for tracks me find tracks, me get hit by train."laugh laugh laugh laugh
make the ballerina a blonde laugh

DarlingDeb's photo
Tue 05/06/08 06:04 PM
hello all glasses

DarlingDeb's photo
Fri 05/02/08 02:01 PM
I'll make pasta salad! drinker

DarlingDeb's photo
Wed 04/30/08 03:36 PM

should I stop waiting for girls to email me and email some girls?
Yes, get busy and make some lucky girl's day! Wish I was twenty years younger! glasses

DarlingDeb's photo
Wed 04/30/08 03:22 PM
I did the birthing classes and went natural. The doctors said it was a very easy first birth. I was in labor, hard labor, for about five hours and the minute I heard my son cry all thoughts of pain disappeared forever. Trust me when you hold your child you'll be changed forever and the pain will be a distant memory instantly.

DarlingDeb's photo
Tue 04/29/08 11:22 PM
glasses

DarlingDeb's photo
Tue 04/29/08 06:11 PM

When I'm really down there's one thing that always works! I drive down to Strathmere and fly my kite on the beach.

DarlingDeb's photo
Tue 04/29/08 05:59 PM

WOW? you know that sounded rude! right?
It was meant to be rude. You took one statement out of context. It was an ongoing conversation and again it was meant to be rude! devil

DarlingDeb's photo
Mon 04/28/08 12:05 PM
It is a scam - I learned the hard way! They even sent me a 'cashiers' check. I deposited it and then drew against it and then came to find out that it was a phony. I had to replace the money I drew and then the bank closed my account. It is a scam. Please be very careful

DarlingDeb's photo
Mon 04/28/08 11:57 AM
I can definitely relate. All my replies have been from the other coast - kinda far to go for coffee! laugh

DarlingDeb's photo
Sun 04/27/08 02:18 PM

Well the other night we got a bunch of new trainees in our department. Most are going to be seasonal and keep about 3-4.
I work the night shift. This is the most difficult shift, nevermind the hours, it can be draining. So to make a long story short, after I am giving everyone my welcome lecture, (its not a welcome lecture its telling these people dont screw up and you wont piss me off). Everyone here is pretty much afraid of me, this brave soul asks me out.noway I was like "are you freaking serious?" and he said "I have always wanted to go out with a dominatrix" he wont last the week I promise that.
You know I might have to keep him around just for sh**s and giggles!! laugh laugh laugh laugh

DarlingDeb's photo
Sun 04/27/08 01:34 PM
PLEASE! You've already proved my point, move on.

DarlingDeb's photo
Sat 04/26/08 08:46 PM
thanks, I'm not ruling anything out but I would definitely prefer someone in the area. You know, it's a 'reach out and touch someone thing'!! laugh

DarlingDeb's photo
Sat 04/26/08 08:42 PM
and so much better off!!!!!

DarlingDeb's photo
Sat 04/26/08 04:11 PM
thanks, I'll try that. DEB

DarlingDeb's photo
Sat 04/26/08 04:10 PM

Nice guys in Jersey? I keep hoping but so far............!

Your problem is that you're too quick to judge. You won't find the inner value in anyone, that way.
Well I guess I am quick to judge someone who tells me if I'm wearing red lipstick he's out of there! My problem is I want a nice guy, not a control freak!