Community > Posts By > AnsuM

no photo
Mon 11/05/12 11:35 AM
Hey,

Bravo, absolutely agree with what you're saying about the effort of creating something is in itself something to admire!

Creativity is inspirational - after all, where would we be without some form of self expression?

By creativity, I DO mean to imply a form of humanistic non-agressive expression.

Anyone can be aggressive. Acts of aggression may well be the result of a repressed individual's need to express themselves in a desperate form.

To be creative takes far more imagination and insight.

BRAVO to all creators! x

no photo
Mon 11/05/12 11:34 AM
Hey,

Bravo, absolutely agree with what you're saying about the effort of creating something is in itself something to admire!

Creativity is inspirational - after all, where would we be without some form of self expression?

By creativity, I DO mean to imply a form of humanistic non-agressive expression.

Anyone can be aggressive. Acts of aggression may well be the result of a repressed individual's need to express themselves in a desperate form.

To be creative takes far more imagination and insight.

BRAVO to all creators! x

no photo
Sat 09/18/10 03:07 AM
Do long distance relationships work?

My personal view is that unless there is a very real possibility of meeting and spending regular real-time together - it could be nothing more than a pleasant interaction which ultimately leads to dissapointment.

Any relationship even ones long established needs nurturing -

There may be people who have faith in the power of love and perhaps who have huge amounts of self control. The fear is that you or the other person may meet someone else who is closer to hand or either of you may doubt the other's committment.

Hope I don't sound overly pessimistic.?

no photo
Fri 05/07/10 10:42 AM
Hi,

Looked at your profile . It's interesting, but think lotta people just don't want to read quite so much info in one hit!

I would advise take out the doggy piccy....lovely tho it is!

Also refrain from references to PERVEs....a modern phrase frankly overused and surely anyone can disguise their tendency to perversion easily anyway. You seem perfectly able to spot anyone dodgey.

Hey , just my opinion think overall your profile stands up well.

Hope you find this feedback helpful.

:smile:

no photo
Wed 12/03/08 05:39 PM
Hiya, Yea I agree there exists a Soul mate waiting out there for everyone. Jus gotta grab the opportunity when it comes along I guess. X

no photo
Fri 09/19/08 04:47 PM
Hi

Sorry to hear of your distress.

Feeling guilt in your postion is very common.

Despite his cruelty , maybe you simply mourn the father's love you never had.

Understanding and accepting your feelings
may help you move on.

It may also be true that you will have to decide whether you can forgive..
..and move on with your life.

no photo
Fri 09/19/08 04:40 PM
Greys Anatomy has always been my fave ...

Coz the characters and situations are so fascinating and always thrilling. Deals with difficult issues sensitively..

There's a few Oh So cute people in it too! ;)

no photo
Mon 04/14/08 10:27 AM
Hey , You have quite a dilemma there! Wonder why he says he wants nothing. Maybe he wants it to be a surprise!

If it was me you asked, I'd love a short holiday away in a nice cosy hotel - maybe near the beach.It would be sooo romantic.

Have fun and use that female intuition hun !

no photo
Mon 04/14/08 10:23 AM
HIya ,

I'm new here too , so hope you have a lotta fun and make some kool buddies along the way. Sowi to hear bout the EX !

Looked at your profile - I think the ladies would like it a whole lot more still if they could see your eyes. Otherwise it all looks great !

Chow. A uk Friend.

no photo
Mon 04/14/08 10:18 AM
Hey, Am new here and Bravo to Kojak and defo agree with Tneal !

The idea of mr/ms right just falling in our laps is sadly far from reality. Respect to all . Love it here so far.smooched