Community > Posts By > HollySarah

HollySarah's photo
Sun 08/24/08 07:28 PM

Did you go to church today???flowerforyou I sure didbiggrin ...its a new high, and boy am I high on Jesus!!! Woo Hoo!!:banana:
If you did, what did you learn today? Or what was your favorite part...mine is always the singing of course!!:heart: :heart: :heart: :banana:

I went to church today!

Had a great time at Sunday school (I'm the assistant teacher for the little kids) and a great service this morning. Then this evening, we did our first read through of the Christmas play we're starting to practice. It's gonna be awesome! Such a great message :) Then we had some singers (Southern Touch) come sing for us! It was so neat! Plus, it was mine and my friend's 13 year old daughter's birthday on Thursday, so Southern Touch and the whole congregation sang happy birthday to us!!

All in all, an amazing day! I LOVE Sundays happy :heart: happy :heart:

HollySarah's photo
Wed 07/30/08 06:16 AM
I don't have to worry about them..they don't like my blood!!

I rarely, if ever, get mosquito bites! Yay me :)

HollySarah's photo
Fri 06/20/08 09:31 AM
Go about my day as usual because..I don't drink coffee! Ick, yuck, gross, lol!

HollySarah's photo
Thu 06/19/08 11:28 AM
I want chocolate ice cream, from the county fair area of Dollywood..with sprinkles on top! Sooooo yummy :)

HollySarah's photo
Fri 06/13/08 06:25 PM
I also sooooooooooooooo want a Nintendo Wii!!

If anyone is giving them away (as if, lol)..be sure to send me one! I'll be soooo grateful :)

I also actually want an original Nintendo and a Super Nintendo. I have the Nintendo N-64 but am kind of tired of it..

I'll gladly take ANY of those off your hands :)

HollySarah's photo
Tue 06/10/08 05:24 PM
Good thing I don't like tomatoes!!

No worries for me :)

HollySarah's photo
Tue 06/10/08 01:09 PM
I just 'googled' it and am playing it. I can't seem to get past the first level though!!

Ack!

HollySarah's photo
Wed 06/04/08 08:49 PM
So far, the only travel plans I have are:

Boone/Blowing Rock, NC for the 4th of July (for 5 days).

Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom with my church group at the end of July.

Plans aren't finalized yet, by any means, but sometime this summer I'm going to go visit family and friends (especially the ones who have been having babies like crazy, lol, since the last time I visited) up in Connecticut!

HollySarah's photo
Wed 06/04/08 08:45 PM
I had a little debbie brownie at church tonight.

My 'lil sis' and I have the same birthday.

I love Applebee's grilled shrimp and spinach (or whatever it's called) salad!

HollySarah's photo
Wed 06/04/08 01:22 PM
I've been in Maryville for a total of 7 years now. I go into Knoxville quite a bit though!

Of course, with all the new stores and whatnot popping up here in town, I soon may not need to go to k-town! I still will though..I get a bit stir crazy if I stay in one spot too long :)

HollySarah's photo
Wed 06/04/08 08:45 AM
My eyes and my spirit of adventure :) With a few exceptions, I'll try anything at least once!

HollySarah's photo
Mon 06/02/08 06:39 PM

But not when it's blasting at high volumes at three-in-the-morning. grumble

EXACTLY!! The people in the apartment below us do that a LOT! I am trying to sleep and all of a sudden I hear AND feel the music coming through the floor! It's not that bad, though, I prefer american country music, but it's 3am! I need to be asleep, not dancing around!

Phew, thanks for letting me vent :)

HollySarah's photo
Mon 06/02/08 06:37 AM
No coffee for me! Coffee is evil devil

Okay, maybe not..I just don't like the taste..at all! Yuck, lol!

More coffee for you all then, I guess :)

HollySarah's photo
Fri 05/16/08 08:14 PM
I DO love to ride my bike..though I mainly do it on the greenway trail on weekends!

If I tried to bike anywhere else, it wouldn't be safe! The street I live on is pretty busy..no sidewalks..no breakdown lane..big ol' ditches on the side of the road. Soooo...no bike riding on that street for me!

Oh, and it takes me 30 minutes in my car..going 60 mph to get to work, so I don't want to think about how long it'd take riding my bike, lol!

I also had NO clue that was today! Oh well!

HollySarah's photo
Thu 05/08/08 10:12 AM

It kinda sounds like Cold Stone.....If thats the case I love that place. It's like they can make anykind of Ice cream you like.

Yep, they are the same type of place! Just go in, pick what ice-cream you want, your toppings and watch them mash it all together!

My favorite is the swiss chocolate ice-cream with milk chocolate chips and oreos mixed in! Yum!

HollySarah's photo
Thu 05/08/08 09:57 AM
I LOVE it too!

I think I will stick the bike rack on my car, throw the bike on it and head to the park/greenway trail in a little while and go for a ride!

Maybe my pale self will get tan too! Woo hoo :)

~Holly Sarah~

HollySarah's photo
Wed 05/07/08 09:15 AM
Chicken teriyaki stir-fry, yum! I'm cooking it now. Well..right NOW I'm typing, but I go stir it every few minutes :)

HollySarah's photo
Tue 05/06/08 06:36 PM
25..Baptist

HollySarah's photo
Tue 05/06/08 06:34 PM
I went to work, then I came home for a little bit and cleaned. Then it was off to the library and the park. Then I hit the gym before coming home to eat dinner and catch up on some tv shows online. Now I'm here for a few minutes until I start some laundry.

A fairly productive day..

HollySarah's photo
Mon 04/28/08 07:50 AM
Day off here too. Too bad it's rainy and gloomy or I'd go to the park!

Maybe I'll just stay in with a book today :) Haven't done THAT in a while! Of course, it'd be nice if I had someone to cuddle up to...*sigh*..one of these days, maybe!

Previous 1 3