Community > Posts By > HollySarah

HollySarah's photo
Thu 04/10/08 12:10 PM
So, is anyone else excited that Jillian Michaels from The Biggest Loser will be guest starring on Days Of Our Lives??

I am! I watch both shows and BL is my faaaaavorite show right now! So inspiring :)

I've watched DOOL for over 10 years now and I think it's neat that my favorite BL trainer, Jillian, will be on my soap :)

~Holly Sarah~

HollySarah's photo
Thu 04/10/08 12:07 PM
I just saw this movie this past weekend!!

I absolutely L O V E it!! I watched it at least 5 times :)

I now have to, just HAVE to, go out and buy the dvd!

I think my favorite song in the movie is 'The Worst Pies In London.' :)

~Holly Sarah~

HollySarah's photo
Thu 04/10/08 12:04 PM
I'd go for it! I love stuff like that. It's fun!

I would rather go to a mini-golf course than sit in a movie theater for a few hours. Not that I don't mind seeing a movie, but mini-golf is really fun :) Especially now that it's spring and the weather is gorgeous!!

Just my opinion though. I know not everyone feels that way!

~Holly Sarah~

HollySarah's photo
Thu 04/10/08 11:58 AM
Arnold's Multi-Grain! Yumminess!!

HollySarah's photo
Thu 04/10/08 11:50 AM
Most recently it is a youtube video of a group of girls beating up another. Just so they could post in online! Someone sent it to me in an email and I didn't know what I was going to be watching. I was just disgusted. Very stupid of them! Well, that's the tamest word I can think of right now..

HollySarah's photo
Thu 04/10/08 11:46 AM
Edited by HollySarah on Thu 04/10/08 11:56 AM
Thanks for the welcome everyone!

My picture should be up now. I had uploaded one when I signed up (today), but when I posted this topic, it didn't post!

Sorry for the delay in replying as well. I didn't mean for that to happen! I had to run out and help my neigbor jump-start their car! See, I'm nice..I help my neighbors, lol!

Plus..I think I am used to participating on message boards where it takes at least a few hours for ONE person to reply! I was (pleasantly) surprised to see that this board seems to move much quicker :)

~Holly Sarah~

HollySarah's photo
Thu 04/10/08 11:43 AM
Soooo single in Maryville, TN!!

HollySarah's photo
Thu 04/10/08 11:31 AM
I'm in Maryville, Tennessee :)

HollySarah's photo
Thu 04/10/08 11:03 AM
Hi everyone!!

I just joined this site and thought I would introduce myself!

My name is Holly Sarah and I am 25 years old. I live in east Tennessee. I like it well enough!

I love to have fun. Going to amusement parks, playing mini-golf, hiking, camping, or just hanging out at home watching a movie or reading. It's all good :)

I hope to meet some great people on here, and ideally..a great guy!!

Talk to you all later!

~Holly Sarah~

1 3 Next