Community > Posts By > Chumly61

Chumly61's photo
Mon 12/07/20 01:17 AM
Yes, I see that in the forum, but not available if they don't post to the forum. I was thinking same thing, but on the main pages. Might help curb some fake ads

Chumly61's photo
Sun 12/06/20 10:29 PM
Yes, fake profiles here is a problem here. I'd like to see a "Member Since" on the profiles. Yes, I've been chatting with someone, and their profile was removed while we were chatting. Yes, they turned out to be fake. I'd have a lot more confidence in a profile that has been here for a week or longer than one just created today. Just a suggestion

Chumly61's photo
Sun 12/06/20 10:06 AM
My choice is Centos, however built new system with GForce video. Centos wouldn't install, now running Ubuntu 20

Chumly61's photo
Sat 12/05/20 10:37 AM
Bachman Lake area is here looking for

Chumly61's photo
Sat 12/05/20 10:28 AM
Date the person, not the nationality

Chumly61's photo
Sat 12/05/20 10:23 AM
In my opinion, there is no on again off again. It’s on, until there’s an irreconcilable difference. There may be a difference I’m unaware of, but I’m think an irreconcilable difference isn’t solved next week or next month. It’s irreconcilable. We’re on till we’re off, then we’re off, no looking back.

Chumly61's photo
Sat 12/05/20 03:50 AM
A man died, when he got to the pearly gates, God said “Not really bad enough to be in hell, not good enough for heaven” What I’ll do is give you 3 days in each, then let you decide.
After 3 days of playing the harp and cloud tag with the angels, the devil tapped him on the shoulder. “Come on, your 3 days are up here”.
Much to his delight, when he got to hell, all his friends were there. Dressed in the finest golf clothes, playing with golden clubs. There was a wet bar at every hole, and fine restaurants between greens.
After 3 days, an angel tapped him on the shoulder and said “Come on, time is up here”.
God asked him for a decision. The guy explained, I had a great time in heaven, but you’re right, I belong in hell.
Upon his return, there were nothing but faceless strangers crawling through smoldering ash begging for water. He saw the devil standing on a hill, went over, and ask “Where are my friends? Golf course? Wet bars?” The devil replied “yesterday we were campaigning, today you voted”

Chumly61's photo
Sat 11/21/20 08:20 AM
Thanks possibly that's it, a lot of deactivations here

Chumly61's photo
Sat 11/21/20 07:24 AM
It tells me I have 3 pages of nudges, but when I look, it always says "No one has nudged you in the last 30 days." Is this a glitch?