Community > Posts By > cityfangels29

cityfangels29's photo
Wed 06/10/09 08:59 PM
can this site start a chatroom

cityfangels29's photo
Fri 04/11/08 05:24 PM
Edited by cityfangels29 on Fri 04/11/08 05:25 PM
yes i agree with you i am a cancer too it is right about cancer we do like to take care everyone . but we do not take it very well when someone dishonest with us .we can go either way

cityfangels29's photo
Fri 04/11/08 04:26 PM
Edited by cityfangels29 on Fri 04/11/08 04:54 PM
hello . everyone tonight , its nice to be able to support each other . on topics that most people have . and its nice to know that your not alone . anyways here is . i am just curious how long someone should start dating after a long breakup . because it happen to me . i should of finish my topic . wondering if you ever been in a long serious relationship . when you break up you hear from friends and family they already started dating right after you break up with them , i was just curious if anyone ever had that happen to them .

cityfangels29's photo
Fri 04/11/08 04:14 PM
Edited by cityfangels29 on Fri 04/11/08 04:19 PM
hello sweetie , i had the same problem with my ex two yrs ago .its all about control to them , and they have a low self esteem , it took me to along time to understand that . they are very good at convincing , and it does take along time because they need to blame someone else for their problems . and most of the time they are the ones unhappy and want to be with other people . so if he can keep you off balance , it makes him less guilty or in control of you

cityfangels29's photo
Thu 04/10/08 11:01 AM
everyone has different relationship .with people we love . i think the hardest ones is with a parent that we do not get along with . more than a boyfriend or girlfriend . what do you think .and how does someone handle it.

cityfangels29's photo
Wed 04/09/08 08:00 PM
Edited by cityfangels29 on Wed 04/09/08 08:03 PM
i hear alot of men complain about women . and i hear alot of women complain about men .were does it end . but we stay in a bad relationship anyways . but its sad to see so many people unhappy