Community > Posts By > SxyCosmo

SxyCosmo's photo
Mon 04/21/08 08:43 AM
Just like the human body, things break down with age. The heat beatin on it, the ram being used, and all the info going thru them, they tend to break down after so long. You might have a stick of ram going bad. I've had that happen to me on many occasions. I think it's happening right now actually lol.

Take it to a comp shop, and they should have the equipment, or someone good enough, to tell you what's goin on with it.

SxyCosmo's photo
Tue 04/08/08 07:04 PM
We don't know each other, but I feel so bad for you! Dial up?! That's like..........eating week old leftovers lol. But you're right, whatever it takes to get back online.

SxyCosmo's photo
Tue 04/08/08 07:01 PM
I'll be the dd. I can't drink anymore cause everytime i do, I wake up with a cold lol.

I'm just getting over one actually. Drank weekend before last, and was in bed for 4 days.

SxyCosmo's photo
Tue 04/08/08 07:00 PM
Those are water blisters starting to form. I get them all the time! use aloe vera gel, and if you can, cocoa butter and vitamin e lotion. Or you can take a milk bath. That'll help sooth the burn, but it won't do much for the blisters.

When you wake up in the middle of the nite, and your bed or pillow is wet, don't worry, they only popped. lol it's gross i know, but it's normal.

SxyCosmo's photo
Tue 04/08/08 06:58 PM
Minimum age should 18. Not b/c of legalities or whatever, but b/c that's when you're head isn't so far up your ass. You'd be able to see most peoples bullcrap, if you're good enough. Ever seen "40 year old virgin"? not a bad movie! lol That'll tell you that there doesn't have to be a limit on how OLD you should be, just how young!

SxyCosmo's photo
Tue 04/08/08 06:56 PM
I tried that :( but to no avail found someone. I live in "the bible belt" so I doubt there's gonna be someone that I'm attracted to enough, that'll be on ANY site. They're all afraid of mommy or daddy, or their friends seein it.

The only thing I'm worried about is if one of the girls at my school finds out, I'm gonna have to whoop some ass cause they won't stop talkin about me LOL.

SxyCosmo's photo
Tue 04/08/08 06:53 PM
HAHAHAHAHA How much for home use tho? That's what I'd like to know. There's a few people that I talk to that I'd like to test it out on!!

Give it about another 10 yrs, and the american gov will have that in every single phone in the world! If they aren't already!!

I'm kinda anti-gov, can you tell? lol

SxyCosmo's photo
Tue 04/08/08 06:48 PM

im also looking for an attractive female to settle my curiousity

lol I bet you are!

SxyCosmo's photo
Tue 04/08/08 06:46 PM
Just comin here cause I know that forums are usually the best place to meet people. I have a little bit of info in my profile, just enough to make someone want more, but not enough to turn them off .

I'm a 25 yo female. Been married to a good man over 8 yrs, and have 2 beautiful children. I'm bi-curious, so I'm looking for an attractive female to help settle my curiousity. If you're not into couples that's fine. My husband isn't bothered by me wanting to experiment.

IDK what else to say, without telling my life story lol. If you have any questions, please go to my profile and drop me a msg!