Community > Posts By > Midwest_Gal_66

no photo
Mon 04/28/08 05:57 PM
Hi Waterloo. Hiker told me that you are one of the good guys!

Hi Poetry

no photo
Mon 04/28/08 05:54 PM

So many good people here.

Guys, Midwestgal here is my friend IRL. We have known each other since I moved to PA.

O thank God! For a minute I thought I was going to have competition stalking you! laugh

well I noticed that when she talks to me everyone kinda shies away. I wanted to let you know she is not a psycho.

Well, ok, she IS a psycho but she is one I know in real life.

Me, a psycho noway Ok, we are all alittle in a way. laugh

Remember that birthday card I gave you...

no photo
Mon 04/28/08 05:32 PM

gotta go feed the goats..they are revolting out there, I can hear it. Don't go anywhere!

Are they banging on your patio door again? I can't wait to see this. One of those nights I stay over in York, I will have to follow you home, so I can see how they greet you when you get home. Did you get that pen fixed yet?

no photo
Sun 04/27/08 05:06 PM

I used to think i was tryin too hard.
Then i just decided if i met someone and we hit it off we wld take it sdlow and just let it flow
which dosent work either..lol

I honestly dont know what guys are lookin for in a girl they date

I sooo give up on tryin to figure it all out

You sound like me. You just have to understand there is no figuring out a man. I read that in a book somewhere.

no photo
Sun 04/27/08 03:16 PM
Edited by Midwest_Gal_66 on Sun 04/27/08 03:19 PM

You seem like a very negative person.

laugh laugh laugh

Funny how only the old boyfriend seems to think that. Nobody else I ask agrees with his statement! You trying to get under my skin tonight, Hiker?

no photo
Sun 04/27/08 09:50 AM

I just want to know why some men say they are looking for a long term relationship, but then when you get to know them..all's they want is the sex part..if your not willing to jump into bed with them right away, they go else where...what's up with that??
I'm willing to live the rest of my life alone if thats all thats out there..is anyone true these days? anyone know?
Whatever happened to the old fashion dating where you get to know each other first and then get intimate? Is that gone with the wind?ohwell

Good question. I would like to know the answer too. Where can I find one of these old fashion guys? I dated this one guy for 7 weeks. We saw each other 3-4x a week. So I thought since we were talking about sex I brought up about taking our profile down and be exclusive. That didn't go over well with him. Claims I didn't trust him. When I asked him in general what he wanted his answer was "we haven't had sex yet." But in the beginning he wanted a LTR.

no photo
Sun 04/27/08 09:45 AM

another thing that REALLY irritates me with some guys..they play the "silent game" on U if they arent interested..they want it that way, so they dont have to come out and say it..thats messed up, i'm sorry..no communication..i asked one of my males friends on this and he said most dont pay attention, move on, eetc..how immaturenoway and this guy did just that and others too..i dont get it..whats wrong with coming out and saying how u feel? men have no feelings..none at all..most anyways..grumble :angry: :angry:

Happens to me alot. I tell them I am a big girl and I can handle anything they say even if they know I won't like it. But they still choose to give me the silent treatment. This is just rude.

i understand that, but still a "Real Man" will come out and say it!!!!!noway

.....is it that or are they concerned about hurting your feelings...so its easier to avoid...i know me personally...i have stayed in a relationship i knew was going no where...cause every time i tried to leave...i would get those tears...and with tears a women can get what ever she wants from me....even after she has went out on me...those tears bring me to my knees...like i did something wrong...

no photo
Sun 04/27/08 09:36 AM

What gives?

You forgot some profile basics: "long walks on the beach, no drama, never did this before thought I would give it a try, my kids come first, I don't do issues."laugh laugh laugh

That kind of stuff.

You can only intimidate weak people so don't worry about it.

You made a point there about only intimidate weak people. There must be alot of weak people in my area!

no photo
Sun 04/27/08 09:00 AM

It looks like a very nice profile. flowerforyou Welcome, fellow sorta-newbie!! drinker

Thanks for the welcome. I have been told this is a great site to make friends.

no photo
Sun 04/27/08 08:38 AM

I think it looks great hun...

You were right to the point in what youre looking for...

Good work!!!

The only thing I might do is add more pictures.. the one you have is lovely dont get me wrong, just a couple more.. Variety ya knowflowerforyou

On the other sites, I do have more pictures posted. Nothing revealing...just normal other pictures of myself.

no photo
Sun 04/27/08 08:27 AM

Sugar Momma. Delete that about your carreer. You've got user's tailing you I think.flowerforyou

Thanks shoesmonkey...I'll take that out.

no photo
Sun 04/27/08 08:19 AM
Edited by Midwest_Gal_66 on Sun 04/27/08 08:26 AM
I am looking for feedback about my profile. This profile on JSH is very similar to the other profiles I have posted on other sites. It seems I am attracting the wrong type of people... I do not want players or want to be someone's sugar momma. I have met and dated all types of people and I am still not finding the right one. I have lots of stories I could tell you about the guys I meet...hikerchick has heard about most of them and can't believe all the problems I have run into.

Feedback from guys I dated say I "intimidate" them. But it's nothing I say. I am organized and have my life together and I guess it scares people.

Is there something in my profile that men are taking the wrong way?

no photo
Thu 04/24/08 03:13 PM
IT'S HIKERS BIRTHDAY TODAY! She is a great person and I am glad she has been my friend for the last 5 years.

I'm glad I have been able to go to lunch with you alot recently!

no photo
Thu 04/17/08 04:14 PM
Thanks for sharing. It gave me something to think about.

no photo
Mon 04/07/08 08:49 PM
Hi. I'm new to the site and saw "Maryland" so I thought I would post to say hi to my neighbors. I live in Howard County.

2 Next