Community > Posts By > Midwest_Gal_66

no photo
Sun 06/01/08 12:18 PM

Lot's happened Friday....you missed the excitement!
wha happun?

I'll tell ya Monday over lunch.

no photo
Sat 05/31/08 02:02 PM
Lot's happened Friday....you missed the excitement!

no photo
Sat 05/31/08 01:48 PM
Did I wear you out so much you didn't make it to work on Friday? Did you need that BenGay? laugh

no photo
Wed 05/28/08 06:39 PM
Hmmm.....did I stop a thread again?

no photo
Wed 05/28/08 06:18 PM
Since I am going to be spending alot of time in the same building as you over the next few months, I am going to get you motivated again. 10Ks here we come!

no photo
Wed 05/14/08 03:44 PM

heck,,you ant in luv,,,,your in heat,,,,,take a cold shower,,,wack off,,,,,,take a asprin,,you be ok tommrow
laugh I wish but I just deep down wnat to be with the 2ed girl and not the 1st girl brokenheart

The other night you claim everyone after you is a gold digger. So how about these two? Gold Diggers?

no photo
Tue 05/13/08 06:00 PM

Ok..The old dial-up finally coughed it up.

I got a B+. yippee!! That means I can be reimbursed for the class!

I thought I was going to fail.

That's great! I know you wanted an A but you can't complain with a B+
I wanted an A but I didn't deserve one..I don't think I deserved the B+ . I have never been so clueless in any class, ever.

Do you think it had anything do with being an online class? I know I would do better if I heard the instructor's lecture versus reading the books only.

no photo
Tue 05/13/08 04:47 PM

Ok..The old dial-up finally coughed it up.

I got a B+. yippee!! That means I can be reimbursed for the class!

I thought I was going to fail.

That's great! I know you wanted an A but you can't complain with a B+

no photo
Mon 05/12/08 05:20 PM

OMG!!! stop it already- who cares how much money you say you have in the bank!!! who cares if you like pretty women, who cares if you are tired of gold diggers-

step back and reevaluate yourself- you are obviously lacking something in your life- noone likes a braggart Gordon!!!

grow up little boy- women want a real man who knows how to treat them and that does not mean what you can buy them:angry:

Very well said!!

no photo
Mon 05/12/08 05:07 PM

had to find a woman that isnt I make a bit over 5 mil a year and it seems like every woman I get with is a gold digger frown

By advertising how much you make, will bring on the gold diggers. If you don't want gold diggers then keep the amount you make to yourself!

no photo
Sun 05/11/08 04:27 PM

I find a lie to be just that a lie. A sign of insecurity on the liars behalf.

Insecurity. I like that. Those of us who are so honest that people find it irritating have trouble understanding the ones who lie..insecurity makes a lot of sense..they don't think their real self is good enough so they invent one.

Good point about don't think their real self is good enough...

no photo
Sun 05/11/08 04:24 PM

I quit lookin for love a long time ago!

When it finds me....it finds me

This is me!

no photo
Sun 05/11/08 04:18 PM

Like, what if they said, I am moving to PA in August but you knew they really weren't?

Then what was the point of saying they were...could it be they wanted someone to think so to munipulate them in some way...its a LIE...very simple...if you tell a child about the easter bunny...thats one thing...lets not stretch the truth or perspective on what constitutes a lie...:wink:

exactly - this person is doing it to get a job..the employer thinks he is moving but he is not. He thinks he will get away with it.

Come August 1st if he is not moved the story is that he will be fired. He made the mistake of telling someone what his game plan is and what excuse he is going to use why he can't move. Management got wind of this and they claim they are prepared to give him walking papers if he is not moved by the deadline.

no photo
Sun 05/11/08 03:34 PM

If a person lies about small things...they are also capable of lying about anything...and there are all sorts of reasons why people lie...

If I've caught someone in a lie...everything they will ever say becomes suspect...and trust is very difficult to rebuild once its been removed!

I totally agree with this!

Like, what if they said, I am moving to PA in August but you knew they really weren't?

We will see what August brings.... That's another story!

no photo
Sun 05/11/08 03:31 PM

If a person lies about small things...they are also capable of lying about anything...and there are all sorts of reasons why people lie...

If I've caught someone in a lie...everything they will ever say becomes suspect...and trust is very difficult to rebuild once its been removed!

I totally agree with this!

no photo
Sun 05/11/08 03:02 PM
Depends on which ex we are talking about.

no photo
Sun 05/11/08 02:50 PM
I don't understand why anyone would lie. A lie will come back and haunt you at some time. Just because you think telling a lie would be "easier" on the other person, well it is not when the truth comes out. Honesty is always the best.

no photo
Mon 04/28/08 06:37 PM

Hi Waterloo. Hiker told me that you are one of the good guys!

Hi Poetry

:cry: :cry: What did she say about me?? :cry: :cry:

Lily, she did mention you. She said you were one of her good friends that she met here.

no photo
Mon 04/28/08 06:02 PM
That is good! I didn't know you could write like that.

no photo
Mon 04/28/08 06:00 PM

So how is life on Rocky Road????

I will have plenty of stories to tell you next week about life on "Rocky Road" If I am a pyscho it is because I have to train Rocky who is not trainable!! grumble

Previous 1